Ariana's One Last Time surpasses 800M streams: sets record

ariananext

It is her 7th song to do so and this makes her the woman with the most +800M streamed singles :clap3:

a 2014 5th single did that :clap3: one of her biggest hits in Europe too :WAP:

all her +800M hits:

7 Rings

Thank U, Next

Side To Side

No Tears Left To Cry

Bang Bang

Into You

One Last Time

the single also gathered about almost 700M views on YouTube (lyrics + video) :clap3:

Edited by ariananext

Lol 3 albums with 2 songs +800M

and withe way positions and 69 are smashing, and GIAW is not that far she’ll have 5 :jonny5:

and it’s funny that with ME and DW, the later singles outlasted the lead and had more longevity (as she should :fan:)

Edited by Michael196

her spotify stats get more impressive daily :WAP:

1 minute ago, Michael196 said:

Lol 3 albums with 2 songs +800M

and withe way positions and 69 are smashing, and GIAW is not that far she’ll have 5 :jonny5:

she has GIAW, break up with your girlfriend and dangerous woman between 600 and 700M, and problem and break free are about to reach 600M too :coffee:

3 minutes ago, ariananext said:

she has GIAW, break up with your girlfriend and dangerous woman between 600 and 700M, and problem and break free are about to reach 600M too :coffee:

Insane :dies:

I love this song so much :alexz:but it gained so much sentimental value after the One Love Manchester Concert :heart:

a classic :jonny5: I still can't believe David Guetta wrote it :bibliahh:

Edited by Ms. Togekiss

It’s what the best single of the ME era deserves!

Her best single did that. :WAP:

3 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

a classic :jonny5: I still can't believe David Guetta wrote it :bibliahh:

hes very talented im not surprised :heart2:

he probs did the melody of the beat lbr :skull:

@ariananext is this for Spotify or YouTube? Can y’all start clarifying in the OP. Not everyone uses and asumes “Spotify”.. I use Apple Music :rip:

1 hour ago, Mattyboy said:

@ariananext is this for Spotify or YouTube? Can y’all start clarifying in the OP. Not everyone uses and asumes “Spotify”.. I use Apple Music :rip:

it's Spotify, everybody knows Apple Music doesn't reveal streams so no need to clarify :rip: and if it was YouTube I would've said views not streams + at the end of the OP I talked about YT, so the rest was obviously about Spotify.

Edited by ariananext
update

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.