Let's Spoon 11 // Winner: rl231

Element

Super fun season to watch! Thanks Element for letting me be a part of the behind-the-scenes stuff this season, it was fun to watch your hosting up close and it kept me busy in the spoon retirement home :heart:

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• dussymob

• thecptz

• miguel

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow, my Kendrick Lamar at the 2014 Grammys serve. Didn't expect some of those nominations tbh.

Anyhow, congratulations for another successful season @Element!

no way :jonny2: can't believe i won fan fave

also slay at sanguine winning the rising star one - i knew it!!

ALSO ALSO so glad finder's keepers debuted so high :eek: i truly think that could somehow become its own spin off game honestly, and it was very fun to run around looking for stuff (wil never forget that for some reason my instinct was to get the ICE CUBE first)

4 hours ago, Element said:

i018PHB.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________

THE SPOONIES!

Funniest Post

The nominees are...

"I like it up the ass dussy" - @luckystrike

All of Queen @Riri.'s posts

@Legend E's responses to the All About Element challenge

"I have never seen you in my life" - @Gabe²

_________________________________________________________________________________________

And the Spoonie goes to...

GABEGABE

"I have never seen you in my life"

Wow, I won an award?

So unexpected :eek:

i wanna thank all of my fans that believed in me!!

jqs6Mta.gif

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Element said:

i018PHB.png

THE SPOONIES!

Funniest Post

The nominees are...

"I like it up the ass dussy" - @luckystrike

All of Queen @Riri.'s posts

@Legend E's responses to the All About Element challenge

"I have never seen you in my life" - @Gabe²

And the Spoonie goes to...

GABEGABE

"I have never seen you in my life"

Riri robbed

5 hours ago, Gabe² said:

Wow, I won an award?

So unexpected :eek:

i wanna thank all of my fans that believed in me!!

jqs6Mta.gif

:coffee:

9 hours ago, Element said:

NOW TIME FOR THE FINAL MOMENT OF THE AWARDS!

@rl231 - please join me and baby z on stage! It is time to present the season 11 trophy.

FUN FACT: Last season, during the Spoonies, I actually did a countdown of the best to never win! You were ranked #3 with the following blurb:

And look what happened about 8 months later! You finally stopped having a life and decided to start winning! lol. In all seriousness, I am so proud of you for sticking with it all these years and finally snatching that win. It's a very inspirational lesson to EVERYONE here tbh. If you keep on trying and practice and perfecting your skillset, you absolutely do have a shot to achieve what you want. Waiting nine seasons and like seven years for this moment?? A bit painstaking, I would imagine... but here you are. You did it. Congratulations! Your story was very fascinating this time around, as you started with a challenge win... but by the middle of the season, you were really at risk of going home... ultimately accruing the most "last spoons" of the season. I really thought you would get knocked out round after round with how intense the other contestants were, but you always managed to pull it out. The 24 Hour Challenge final moments were SUCH a nail-biter, as was The Finale. Winning by about 15 seconds. Crazy, but you did it! I am very happy that you can finally say you are a Spoon champion after all these years. Looking forward to hosting a different season 11 with you VERY SOON!!

All that being said, it is now time to reveal this season's trophy....

68S6l2D.png

Congratulations once again, rl231!! Enjoy this shining, sunrise-inspired trophy!

This blurb is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing. I honestly didn’t think I’d win, especially when I kept getting last spoons and then when I went away and didn’t have a computer on me for a few days towards the end. I remember telling you that I wouldn’t have a computer on me for the most part, and you were like “Lol you’re ****ed,” BUT it all worked out in the end because I brought my work phone with me to spoon and refresh.

Now that I think about it, this entire season was a bunch of “close calls” and perseverance haha, but I’m really grateful to have you as our host and my friend/cohost. Can’t wait for more Survivor (super soon!) and more Spoon to come!

8 hours ago, dussymob said:

:coffee:

Couldn’t done it without you babe, thank you! :kiss:

i still don’t know who you are :emofish:

28 minutes ago, Gabe² said:

Couldn’t done it without you babe, thank you! :kiss:

i still don’t know who you are :emofish:

:bibliahh:

confession I only messed with you because I thought you was the other Gabe (ughgabriel) who basically quit. It was just a joke though and I’m glad you didn’t take me seriously(like some others).

:heart:

Thanks for the dark horse award x, and gratz to everyone else. Also, thanks @Element for the season.  

18 hours ago, dussymob said:

IKR but me and Tom? That's surprising. 

Surprised me too but i'm not complaining. 

1 hour ago, Tom Vercetti said:

Thanks for the dark horse award x, and gratz to everyone else. Also, thanks @Element for the season.  

Surprised me too but i'm not complaining. 

No complaints here either and congrats!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.