Stupid Love goes Gold in US

Renan90

littlebodybigheart
11 minutes ago, Mariano said:

How serious? As serious as my post or as serious as obsessively hating on a popstar for literal years? 

:toofunny2: The sheep mentality..

both are weird but by with posts like yours you’re literally just letting people know how much you care about this site. lol. it’s all banter and people are gonna get their drags in, just ignore.

obviously the negative comments are for y’all to take the bait so your meltdowns give people exactly what they’re looking for and more. it’s not that deep, just ignore and keep scrolling instead of calling people names and crying just because they’re shading your favorite pop star.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hot Volcano

• Mariano

• bad guy

• littlebodybigheart

1 minute ago, littlebodybigheart said:

both are weird but by with posts like yours you’re literally just letting people know how much you care about this site. lol. it’s all banter and people are gonna get their drags in, just ignore.

obviously the negative comments are for y’all to take the bait so your meltdowns give people exactly what they’re looking for and more. it’s not that deep, just ignore and keep scrolling instead of calling people names and crying just because they’re shading your favorite pop star.

I mean you're not wrong, but it's funny you think I haven't tried that in the past nn. I know for a fact my use of words affects them deeply, because in the last 6 month I have barely posted, yet they always scream and quote me when I do - which means I have them bothered hihi. I wouldn't agree that they are enjoying my "meltdowns" as much as you think they are. They don't like being directly called out sis. They want me to engage with them in a stupid stan argument, they don't want me to bring them back to reality by reminding them what they are actually doing (projecting). 

21 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Yes I'm sure chartdata has better knowledge of Stupid Love's RIAA units than RIAA itself :clap3: 

Maybe the Platinum plaque was too expensive, then.

:deadbanana4:

littlebodybigheart
3 hours ago, Mariano said:

I mean you're not wrong, but it's funny you think I haven't tried that in the past nn. I know for a fact my use of words affects them deeply, because in the last 6 month I have barely posted, yet they always scream and quote me when I do - which means I have them bothered hihi. I wouldn't agree that they are enjoying my "meltdowns" as much as you think they are. They don't like being directly called out sis. They want me to engage with them in a stupid stan argument, they don't want me to bring them back to reality by reminding them what they are actually doing (projecting). 

all i’m saying is a good way for them to stop (or maybe not) is to ignore them. trust me, i don’t like gaga at all but if all of you guys just focus your energy on ignoring them, the flamebait gaga threads will stop since nobody is giving them the time of day and they’ll notice it doesn’t irk you guys anymore which is their main goal, to get under your skin.

it doesn’t matter how many times you try to argue with them, their minds about gaga are already made up and it’s not like they’re gonna be like “you know what...you’re right! i’m gonna stop dragging gaga now” so you’re basically wasting your breath trying to reply to them and talk sense into them.

On 1/15/2021 at 1:02 PM, Hot Volcano said:

but it's eligible for Platinum :biblio:

It’s closer to Gold than Platinum obviously.

8 hours ago, Mariano said:

This is why this website is absolute shithole, cuz OGH are allowed to troll like the miserable, bored, self-hating losers that they are without being punished. All of these morons that ran from their discord chat to this thread should get trolling wps and bans.

But then again y’all can rot in this cesspool for all I care hihi so maybe y’all not getting banned is a punishment, keep smacking your keyboards like the angry freaks y’all are. 

This is what self-loathing does to people :rip: 

:bibliahh:

5 hours ago, Alexz said:

This is why this website is absolute shithole,

5 hours ago, Alexz said:

But then again y’all can rot in this cesspool for all I care hihi so maybe y’all not getting banned is a punishment, keep smacking your keyboards like the angry freaks y’all are. 

I mean...

All you’re doing is showcasing how upset and bothered you are, Sis; the random name-calling and personal attacks. 

If every member of every stanbase reacted like this the site wouldn’t exist. :toofunny3:

Just now, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

I mean...

All you’re doing is showcasing how upset and bothered you are, Sis; the random name-calling and personal attacks. 

If every member of every stanbase reacted like this the site wouldn’t exist. :toofunny3:

Why did you edit my name into his nonsensical gibberish?

On 1/16/2021 at 12:43 AM, Hot Volcano said:

ou know what else doesn't make sense? We Found Love being at 9x Platinum for years, meanwhile her label certified Stay today, it's now 9x Platinum aswell even tho WFL was obviously much bigger. 

Certifications sometimes simply don't make any sense.

You literally make no sense here. :deadbanana2: WFL and Stay are two different songs. These were certified for the eligible certifications at certain time. They just didn't bother to update We Found Love since 2015. Stupid Love was just updated to its eligible plaque which is Gold. That's it. :sistrens:

On 1/16/2021 at 11:24 AM, Mariano said:

This is why this website is absolute shithole, cuz OGH are allowed to troll like the miserable, bored, self-hating losers that they are without being punished. All of these morons that ran from their discord chat to this thread should get trolling wps and bans.

This is what self-loathing does to people :rip: 

this meltdown over a FLOP single, it really ain't that serious :bibliahh:

Just now, romonster said:

EsRnGLqXAAodFqO?format=jpg&name=medium

CookedOffbeatHogget-size_restricted.gif

whew, karma hit really hard with this one

4 minutes ago, romonster said:

Wow... only took her comeback lead single à little less than a year to scan Platinum :clap3: 

Quite solid for Lady Gaga’s post-2011 solo standards.

8 minutes ago, romonster said:

drag and expose them :clap3:

On 1/16/2021 at 9:27 PM, istan4badgalriri said:

That is fake news unless the claim that it sold a milli comes from Billboard/Nielsen. Y’all aren’t posting the source. There’s no way her label requested a Gold certification for a Platinum eligible song that has *according to her stans* been eligible for the latter for a while. 

:bibliahh:

11 minutes ago, romonster said:

OGHs are having a bad week, can’t imagine their stress and anger right now 

On 1/15/2021 at 11:20 PM, Mrnoniee said:

yeah let's have this notion that Gaga made her label under-certify that song or RIAA is after her. :lmao:

__

how many weeks it spent on the Hot100? 8/9?
I guess Gold is really a good for a song that had a declining trajectory

Well? :ahh::ahh: 

On 1/16/2021 at 2:27 PM, istan4badgalriri said:

That is fake news unless the claim that it sold a milli comes from Billboard/Nielsen. Y’all aren’t posting the source. There’s no way her label requested a Gold certification for a Platinum eligible song that has *according to her stans* been eligible for the latter for a while. 

:juanny:

On 1/16/2021 at 12:28 AM, period sis said:

if it was actually eligible for platinum then they would've certified platinum. ROM was certified platinum months after the release, and SL was released months earlier...the songs just tanked. :gaygacat3:

On 1/16/2021 at 2:50 AM, Badboidami said:

Took only a year to certify Lady Gaga's lead single. Congratulations on over 500,000 units sold. :clap3:

On 1/16/2021 at 2:39 AM, Jjang said:

:rip:

On 1/16/2021 at 2:06 AM, By the Water said:

So instead of certifying it Platinum they decided to pay for the Gold certification now and for Platinum one later? :rip:

It's definitely way past 500k but clearly not at 1M yet

On 1/16/2021 at 12:54 AM, Fnooky said:

Why would Interscope go out of their way to certify Stupid Love Gold if it was eligible for Platinum?

Estimations rarely translate into a certification of equal value because RIAA seems to filter some streams out.

So yeah whether you accept it or not, Stupid Love is obviously not at 1 million RIAA units and using a bigger font size won’t change that. :michael:

:eatpopcorn:

8 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Wow... only took her comeback lead single à little less than a year to scan Platinum :clap3: 

Quite solid for Lady Gaga’s post-2011 solo standards.

"That is fake news unless the claim that it sold a milli comes from Billboard/Nielsen. Y’all aren’t posting the source. There’s no way her label requested a Gold certification for a Platinum eligible song that has *according to her stans* been eligible for the latter for a while." 

spongebob.jpg

Edited by Torturo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.