QueenofCopyPaste
Just now, Baby Judas said:

She is? Well, another reason for me to stan her. :eli: 

Her dad is Filipino

ClXBnixVAAAna1Q.jpg

I think her mom is Irish / German descent

• ATRL Moderator
18 minutes ago, reputation1989 said:

Same here! I’ve been so ready for Olivia to breakout since HSM/All I Want and can’t believe it’s already happening ?

definitely in it for the long haul and not bandwagoning which is why I changed my avi!

:heart:

:hug:

45 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

I didn't know who she was, I feel old :rip:

same :deadbanana4: this just reminded me of when Ari hit #1 out of nowhere due to her fanbase and made me nostalgic :weeps: 

Congrats to this girl! Not feeling this song, but it's always nice to see new girls smashing, it's been 2 years since Billie, so about time.

I like the song so im happy for her, but Disney must be spamming this song somewhere for her to be pulling such huge numbers on Spotify, itunes, AM and YouTube simultaneously. The HSM revival wasnt even this popular. 
There’s definitely something going on

It’s an okay song but nothing special. Guess we’ll have to see how this pans out :cm:

She sounds like Lorde mixed with a little bit of Julia Michaels to me.

Edited by ChrisTheLoner

18 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

I like the song so im happy for her, but Disney must be spamming this song somewhere for her to be pulling such huge numbers on Spotify, itunes, AM and YouTube simultaneously. The HSM revival wasnt even this popular. 

talent pulled through, we love to see it

2 hours ago, Hunter_13 said:

See when you stan Taylor :clap3:

Oh wow IMPACT :eek:

• ATRL Moderator
43 minutes ago, The Witch said:

I wonder what does Sabrina Carpenter thinks of it since Olive kinda shaded her on that song

irpLvJS.gif

I feel. I’ve been a huge fan of Sabrina for years and Olivia is outperforming all of Sabrina’s music combined :skull:

I just hope they find a way to keep it cute. I cannot take another stan war 

irpLvJS.gif

31 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

She’s not signed to the disney label or hollywood records

1 hour ago, josesuxx said:

This is insane but it doesn't sit right with me that this mediocre song is getting the success that no single from Melodrama could achieve :deadbanana2:

Now that y'all pointed it out, this does sound like a Melodrama cut! :eek:

-

Just found out she is half-Filipino or something. I'm so proud of her! :clap3: + She's a Swiftie no wonder she's talented! 

32 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Tik tok, good word of mouth, and then also the Swifties taking pride in the fact that a musician stans Taylor.

16 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

talent pulled through, we love to see it

The bridge is amazing. I had the song on repeat :jonny5:

Talent won :clap3:

Off topic girls

but how the hell do you start a new topic? I've been lurking this forum for months and i can't figure it out lol

2 minutes ago, Timber said:

Tik tok, good word of mouth, and then also the Swifties taking pride in the fact that a musician stans Taylor.

Word to mouth that translate to 4M views on youtube in 1 day? And her channel only has like 200K subscribers. 
Swifties didn’t even go this hard for Willow. It’s going to be interesting to see how the song holds up. Either way, good for her. 

Just now, toy soldier. said:

Off topic girls

but how the hell do you start a new topic? I've been lurking this forum for months and i can't figure it out lol

I think there’s a minimum number of posts you have to reach before having that feature enabled.

Contact the mods for more questions. They can create the topic for you if you let them know.

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Word to mouth that translate to 4M views on youtube in 1 day? And her channel only has like 200K subscribers. 
Swifties didn’t even go this hard for Willow. It’s going to be interesting to see how the song holds up. Either way, good for her. 

I’ll admit, even as a big fan of hers I am shocked and a bit bewildered that the reception has been this positive. I think you’re right though, if it holds up or just sinks will be more telling of whether this is truly organic or not. 

Either way I do think the song deserves it, Issa emotional bop 

Just now, Blue Rose said:

I think there’s a minimum number of posts you have to reach before having that feature enabled.

Contact the mods for more questions. They can create the topic for you if you let them know.

Thanks doll xx

Btw I've listened to the song and it's so good! It's giving me Lorde vibes (but with better vocals lowkey)

1 minute ago, Ampersand13 said:

I’ll admit, even as a big fan of hers I am shocked and a bit bewildered that the reception has been this positive. I think you’re right though, if it holds up or just sinks will be more telling of whether this is truly organic or not. 

Either way I do think the song deserves it, Issa emotional bop 

I agree the song deserves it. I was expecting something like that Dixie Damelio song but this is some professional **** :laugh:

She won already. People will start paying more attention to her from now on.

Just now, Blue Rose said:

Well, that's her first video so she got 200k subscribers from the song. 

She has 2m followers on TikTok. She debuted the acoustic version of the song in December (solo written). She then worked with a producer to make what we have today.

Her most popular TikTok features her other popular song and it has 10.5m likes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.