• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Timber

• Baby Judas

• fridayteenage

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised nobody’s called her an industry plant yet. Perhaps if this becomes an actual hit ATRL will start switching on her like they did Billie :celestial5:

1 minute ago, bad guy said:

Surprised nobody’s called her an industry plant yet. Perhaps if this becomes an actual hit ATRL will start switching on her like they did Billie :celestial5:

Oh you missed the other 2 threads at the base? :eli: 

They’re already calling her a plant despite the lack of playlisting, radio and promo. :dies: 

31 minutes ago, astrorep said:

Olivia Rodrigo is now only the 12th female artist to ever reach #1 on the Apple Music US chart joining:  

Adele, Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish, Cardi B, Mariah Carey, Megan Thee Stallion, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Selena Gomez, SZA and Taylor Swift

Beyoncé appears to be missing from this list.

This is insane but it doesn't sit right with me that this mediocre song is getting the success that no single from Melodrama could achieve :deadbanana2:

I didn't know who she was, I feel old :rip:

52 minutes ago, astrorep said:

Olivia Rodrigo is now only the 12th female to ever reach #1 on the Apple Music US chart as a lead artist joining:  

Adele, Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish, Cardi B, Mariah Carey, Megan Thee Stallion, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Selena Gomez, SZA and Taylor Swift

The company of this list I- she really is the moment :skull:

45 minutes ago, Goofy said:

the bandwagoning already :skull: just hope yall still have her avis if the next song flops

Yeah, I'm happy and all people enjoying but :skull:

• ATRL Moderator
48 minutes ago, Goofy said:

the bandwagoning already :skull: just hope yall still have her avis if the next song flops

I'm in it for the long haul. I absolutely ADORED her in HSM and have low-key been waiting to see what she serves as a pop artist. She IS the moment :jonny5:

• ATRL Moderator
27 minutes ago, bad guy said:

People have been actually in the other threads on here. It's been one of the most common comments :rip:

She's not though. She just cultivated an audience through her television work and released a great song at the peak of her relationship drama. Obviously the younger demographic is going to eat this up. I also think people underestimate just how popular the HSM reboot is 

3 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

People have been actually in the other threads on here. It's been one of the most common comments :rip:

Oh :rip: Why am I not surprised :rip:

QueenofCopyPaste

Filipino excellence did that

Thinking Of You

I think it’s hilarious how we’re entering into another teen era but this time, the teens have authentic, alternative-like music instead of teeny bopper music  :dies:

Just now, Thinking Of You said:

I think it’s hilarious how we’re entering into another teen era but this time, the teens have authentic, alternative-like music instead of teeny bopper music  :dies:

Love it!! :cm:

What if she becomes the next MPG? :eli: does she have what it takes? Well lets wait for her album.

What if she becomes the next MPG? :eli: does she have what it takes? Well lets wait for her album.

17 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

I'm in it for the long haul. I absolutely ADORED her in HSM and have low-key been waiting to see what she serves as a pop artist. She IS the moment :jonny5:

Same here! I’ve been so ready for Olivia to breakout since HSM/All I Want and can’t believe it’s already happening ?

definitely in it for the long haul and not bandwagoning which is why I changed my avi!

Edited by reputation1989

Thinking Of You

But the fact babygirl done released a debut single and started charting before Normani...

2014+, teen girls who led their first t10:
bad guy by billie
bad things by camila
here by alessia

Hope she joins them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.