Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Timber

• Baby Judas

• fridayteenage

Top Posters In This Topic

the effortless smash :gaycat4:

That's incredible!!! :eek:

Who is this girl and why has she suddenly blown up? Can anyone shed any light on it? I’m not being shady I just never heard of this girl but over the last 2 days her name is everywhere and now she’s #1 on iTunes. Is it a TikTok thing?

Just now, Daydream said:

Who is this girl and why has she suddenly blown up? Can anyone shed any light on it? I’m not being shady I just never heard of this girl but over the last 2 days her name is everywhere and now she’s #1 on iTunes. Is it a TikTok thing?

She’s a Disney girl. She’s the lead of the reboot of HSM. Her HSM song went viral on Tiktok last year and charted on BBH100. this is her debut song. She’s kinda huge on Tiktok right now with all her lovelife drama. 

Just now, Baby Judas said:

She’s a Disney girl. She’s the lead of the reboot of HSM. Her HSM song went viral on Tiktok last year and charted on BBH100. this is her debut song. She’s kinda huge on Tiktok right now with all her lovelife drama. 

Thanks. I just listened to the song and it deserves all its success tbh. :flower:

I honestly don't understand the appeal of this song but congrats, rare feat for women

3 minutes ago, astrorep said:

Olivia Rodrigo is now only the 12th female artist to ever reach #1 on the Apple Music US chart joining:  

Adele, Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish, Cardi B, Mariah Carey, Megan Thee Stallion, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Selena Gomez, SZA and Taylor Swift

only 12 women out of the entire industry:jonny5: Which makes it even more impressive that she did it with her DEBUT

the bandwagoning already :skull: just hope yall still have her avis if the next song flops

I feel so out of the loop only discovering who she is bc of this song :skull:. Usually I’ve at least heArd of female artists before they blow up suddenly smh is this what getting old is like

Edited by HandsToMyself

4 minutes ago, Goofy said:

the bandwagoning already :skull: just hope yall still have her avis if the next song flops

Yuh... I mean Im not writing her off. She can be huge. But ATRLers do really stan for success. When a girl is superr succesful she has so many bandwagoners.

6 minutes ago, HandsToMyself said:

I feel so out of the loop only discovering who she is bc of this song :skull:. Usually I’ve at least heArd of female artists before they blow up suddenly smh is this what getting old is like

Dont worry. Not many people watch Disney anymore.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.