• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Overprotected

• clue

• miguel

• Navyofbadgals

I feel that BTTM is coming for me. Praying for a miracle to happen tho.

Edited by touya kinomoto

https://i.imgur.com/JuSc8Ul.png

Kiss from a Rose - I admit this is snatching my soul. Not a bad way to start the round at all. A classic.

Winter Bird - Don't like her early material / first album at all. Which is weird because it's not that different from her following EPs but whatever. This feels like she's trying to get an epic sounding song but it's not all there.

Landslide - Love the texture of her vocals even if the arrangement isn't the most exciting. It's a cute cover.

Bloom - His MPG moment. It's not as exciting to me as it could be, I think because of the lack of great vocals. But it's a well produced pop song, innuendos and all.

Somewhere... - This is so boring and AC radio'd. Not who Lily is at all and I'm still confused about this cover. Skip

I Follow Rivers - This is THEE classic in this round. That period in time where all these alternative ladies debuted and scored hits was essential to my LIFE. Love this.

Walking... - Euphoric classic. Didn't like it much at first (too LGBT) but it grew.

Garden - DL1 is full of fillers and this is one of them. Just boring.

Clear Air - Appreciate the risk and it's not the worst song by any means. A bit grating though I guess. Something doesn't CLICK

Stormy Weather - My instant fave from this record :heart2: Has the atmospheric and mysterious vibe from her early work and amazing production

Water... - It's one of the best songs in 25 but still very safe and bland, I get like 0 emotion and personality from this but it's still well produced and all

Not a bad round, but not great either

Ywkl7H1.jpg

cute critique

im nervous now chile ugh, songs that barely fit the theme getting better reviews than my sing :chick3:

Seal - Kiss From a Rose - great and fits the theme

Aurora - Winter Bird - great and fits the theme 

Dagny - Landslide - very weak, fits the theme tho but a bland cover. 

Troye Sivan - Bloom - quite great and fits the theme 

Lily Allen - Somewhere Only We Know - I didnt like it but its not terrible 

Lykke Li - I Follow Rivers - I enjoyed and it fits purr

Katy Perry - Walking on Air  - excellent excellent song but not the best fit for the theme, you are lucky this is a banger 

Dua Lipa - Garden - fits the theme but it is quite weak. 

Sevdaliza - Clear Air - I didnt like it but its not terrible 

Tinashe - Stormy Weather - winner winner winner 

Adele - Water Under the Bridge - great song but a stretch for theme, but a great song. 

ApwZe5J.png

Spoiler

Seal - Kiss From a Rose - Whew I’m obsessed with the chord progression here :lemmelistening: his voice is whatever but still a nice sing

Aurora - Winter Bird - Her voice is beyond annoying, it’s like she’s trying to imitate Enya style but there’s only one enya

Dagny - Landslide - This is so empty and soulless, there’s not one redeemable quality to this cover...

Troye Sivan - Bloom - This gay classic...

Lily Allen - Somewhere Only We Know - 

Lykke Li - I Follow Rivers - The glee cover outsold I think, her voice is just meh

Katy Perry - Walking on Air - Whew this is the gay smash camerapansonkatyperrywearingfloraldressthenshedoesquirkyface.gif

Dua Lipa - Garden - No pre-FN Dua for me thank you

Sevdaliza - Clear Air - Um come on experimental bop :lemmelistening: 

Tinashe - Stormy Weather - Oh absolutely

Adele - Water Under the Bridge - Cute song but a bit of a cop out I think

Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On - Worst song ever

camerapansonkatyperrywearingfloraldressthenshedoesquirkyface.gif

nb7z08h.png

Seal - Kiss From a Rose

wow the bravery from sending this song in a game that is full of f word :heart2: giggles

somehow, i rlly like it like it didn't bore me or anything. and the song itself is interesting in a good way

so, its a very cute job this round!

Aurora - Winter Bird

i love aurora and this song started off well but then it kinda lost me..

its on point with the theme i agree but the song is just there.. sobs it feels grand tho and i like some parts!

Dagny - Landslide

god. i love her i do but why did you send this cover? :weeps:

it does feel very soulless and the original just ATE it. i love the original so much and this left the bad taste in my mouth :katie:

Troye Sivan - Bloom

omg yup yup bestie!!! bloom is such an amazing song like it makes me feel happy every time i listen to it

and i just wanna listen to it more and more! i bloom just for you bestie :blush:

Lily Allen - Somewhere Only We Know

pls its a cute cover! yall just a hater! anyways, having said that, i think its a bit eh compared to others

so i think ur gonna be in the bottom for sure but good luck luv giggles

Lykke Li - I Follow Rivers

is it a cute song? yes it is. is it nice? yes it is.

do i care for it? not that much. but i think you will prob get a cute ranking from me so dw :heart:

Katy Perry - Walking on Air

this is one of the better songs this round :jamming: i'm bopping!

the way it goes :winnie: after the bridge ends but i think my favorite part is the pre-chorus tbh

what a great song!

Dua Lipa - Garden

i think this is one of my least faves from her debut giggles but like its not the worst song here

its still better than some submissions and that explains a lot about this round

Sevdaliza - Clear Air

well its different! its not bad at all i think but its not a standout in this song either

i was like hmm okay the song finished and thats it.. didn't leave much impressions :)

Tinashe - Stormy Weather

yup. thank god finally some good song again. i was about to give up on this round but then there it was!

period.. love the vibe in this song and love the album teehee

Adele - Water Under the Bridge

thank god for a great closer to this terrible round. like yea, its a bit reach but its such a good song

so gotta give you that :wink:

IkUmVC2.png

terrible x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.