• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kyoto

• unino

• Hector

• slw84

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, unino said:

it was added along with Fever to the standard version of Future Nostalgia on spotify.

and by your logic, Say So (solo) and Say So (ft.Nicki) is a different song? and Say So(ft.Nicki) debuted at n.1? 

We are not even talking about the same thing :rip:

5 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

We are not even talking about the same thing :rip:

ok. so the closest situation would be E.T right? are they the same song to you? 

56 minutes ago, Jaffery said:

It will plummet once it peaks on pop radio. No song with callouts that bad will ever have any longevity in the top 10. I don’t care whether it does well or not but that’s the reality

Baby, it's been out since early October... I think we've got the longevity part down at this point with it reaching new peaks 3 months after release? Plus, radio only accounts for 45% of its chart points, the rest is sales and streaming.

Some people are so bitter at Levitating smashing. Relax, it's a universally loved bop and has great stats across the board, except for those stupid callouts nobody cares about. 

1 minute ago, unino said:

ok. so the closest situation would be E.T right? are they the same song to you? 

I'm going to say what I already said. Levitating Remix is not doing what Watermelon Sugar did, which is an album track becoming a hit after the album release (which was the point of "a song becoming a hit after the album was released in the streaming era"), but for some reason y'all are thinking that a remix released months after the album was released is the same thing. When the remix is basically a new version (btw I said new song before, but I should have said new version, my bad) and the new version was not released in March of this year when the FN original version was released. If the remix were on the album since March, then yes Dua would join Harry with a post-album release hit, but it was not, so Watermelon Sugar is the only legit post-album hit in the streaming era.

This is such bull****, but since Harry was the only one I think he should get his credit for it and not being downplayed.

4 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

I'm going to say what I already said. Levitating Remix is not doing what Watermelon Sugar did, which is an album track becoming a hit after the album release (which was the point of "a song becoming a hit after the album was released in the streaming era"), but for some reason y'all are thinking that a remix released months after the album was released is the same thing. When the remix is basically a new version (btw I said new song before, but I should have said new version, my bad) and the new version was not released in March of this year when the FN original version was released. If the remix were on the album since March, then yes Dua would join Harry with a post-album release hit, but it was not, so Watermelon Sugar is the only legit post-album hit in the streaming era.

This is such bull****, but since Harry was the only one I think he should get his credit for it and not being downplayed.

get it now. so technically, levitating cant be counted as a post-album hit, but more of a post-era/long-era hit.

still impressive. i'll take it :clap3:

COME THRU LEVIGOD

giphy.webp

Anyone releasing in January/February better take advantage of this low point time.

Top 10 looks easier as well as #1 debuts with 250 points as the #1.

ad7c1c48a82bce8f967df7d552dfa076.gif

51 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Anyone releasing in January/February better take advantage of this low point time.

Top 10 looks easier as well as #1 debuts with 250 points as the #1.

ad7c1c48a82bce8f967df7d552dfa076.gif

It’s releasing this Friday. Idk if it could debut #1 because he has so many songs on radio right now. If it performs like holy did in its first week it’s a guaranteed #1. But doesn’t 1st January means less people listening to music aswell

Can Arianators have a streaming party so Positions can be a multi-week #1. Not Mood getting another week :deadbanana2:

Positions really deserves more weeks at n°2, it has been so stable. 

Let's hope 34+35 can top the chart too. 

The top 10 feels so old, we need new HUGE songs, I mean the fact that 1 year old song may return to top 5 lol.

13 hours ago, Jaffery said:

It’s releasing this Friday. Idk if it could debut #1 because he has so many songs on radio right now. If it performs like holy did in its first week it’s a guaranteed #1. But doesn’t 1st January means less people listening to music aswell

Oh bieber has new music. 

Well yes top 10 should be easy but if he has a video maybe #1 isn't out of the question.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.