HDD: Evermore #1 second week, 160k sold

DesiredConsternation

littlebodybigheart
50 minutes ago, Swirl900 said:

I went to target the other day and there was no folklore or evermore but a bunch of Lover CDs...idk what they're doing

i live in new york city and no physicals around me either :deadbanana2:

i definitely understand her website spreading shipments out but there’s no excuse for this not to be available on shelves for people who wanna purchase it locally.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterNavy

• Badgalbriel

• Michael196

• littlebodybigheart

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Starchild said:

May?:hoetenks: I thought at least end of January wtf 

Sadly production is a long process and both the fact the album was finished right before release and both COVID and vinyl popularity make the backlog for production even longer :'( the current scheduled date is May 28th but could be a few weeks earlier like folklore.

2 hours ago, Green said:

Eminem's deluxe Music to be Murdered By - Side B (Shady/Aftermath/Interscope) vaults back onto the chart at #3 with 85-90k, an increase of over 1000%.

So Eminem's album will be counted as a re-release

They want another platinum plaque.

5ga3s67.gif

42 minutes ago, littlebodybigheart said:

i definitely understand her website spreading shipments out but there’s no excuse for this not to be available on shelves for people who wanna purchase it locally.

I live in NYC too and can't find any copies near me. I ended up ordering it from Amazon instead. The target in Queens Center has so many left over copies of Folklore and Lover, but not a single Evermore cd

littlebodybigheart
26 minutes ago, Zs2236 said:

I live in NYC too and can't find any copies near me. I ended up ordering it from Amazon instead. The target in Queens Center has so many left over copies of Folklore and Lover, but not a single Evermore cd

i’m in brooklyn and my local target only has “lover” :rip: i’m so surprised no metro area has albums. they probably had issues with production and couldn’t ship out that many to target but damn...

peterstyles13
1 hour ago, littlebodybigheart said:

Taylor said the last song on the album was finished a week before evermore came out, so I guess it makes sense that they undershipped so much considering the fact that they're probably not even done making all the physical copies :deadbanana2:

45 minutes ago, littlebodybigheart said:

i’m in brooklyn and my local target only has “lover” :rip: i’m so surprised no metro area has albums. they probably had issues with production and couldn’t ship out that many to target but damn...

Targets in Manhattan don’t sell physicals at all. I believe only Queens center, Barclays Center, and Long Island sells them.kinda weird tbh. Did you try Barnes and Nobles?

Edited by Zs2236
Error

littlebodybigheart
29 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

Taylor said the last song on the album was finished a week before evermore came out, so I guess it makes sense that they undershipped so much considering the fact that they're probably not even done making all the physical copies :deadbanana2:

that is so sick :deadbanana2: oh my god!

12 minutes ago, Zs2236 said:

Targets in Manhattan don’t sell physicals at all. I believe only Queens center, Barclays Center, and Long Island sells them.kinda weird tbh. Did you try Barnes and Nobles?

honestly i just ended up buying one from the website and getting it shipped because i don’t wanna commute to another borough because of covid. one from her site and another from target!

7 hours ago, Yuanyu said:

It achieved platinum months ago

Does it show platinum on RIAA's official site because i believe it shows gold as of March 11, 2020? Could you double check to see what is what...

200.gif

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

Does it show platinum on RIAA's official site because i believe it shows gold as of March 11, 2020? Could you double check to see what is what...

200.gif

:ahh::ahh:

He has 46.5M albums certified and more than 49.5M pure sales, and then if yo want we can include his streams and digital sales

21 hours ago, idkwiam said:

I have seen some that say that Mariah has 217.

yes I saw, but according to this thread she got 223 and there's even a breakdown on one of the pages

19 minutes ago, Yuanyu said:

:ahh::ahh:

He has 46.5M albums certified and more than 49.5M pure sales, and then if yo want we can include his streams and digital sales

Not sure if it's an interpretation thing but you seem to miss my entire point.

I never discussed his total sales.

When someone seemed surprised the B sides counted as a re-release of the original I said because they want to make it platinum.

It is currently gold per RIAA.

A re-release will boost the album to achieve platinum sooner than without the b sides addition.

I didn't think this was a challenging concept to grasp but there you have it

6ya201b.gif

1 minute ago, slw84 said:

Not sure if it's an interpretation thing but you seem to miss my entire point.

I never discussed his total sales.

When someone seemed surprised the B sides counted as a re-release of the original I said because they want to make it platinum.

It is currently gold per RIAA.

A re-release will boost the album to achieve platinum sooner than without the b sides addition.

I didn't think this was a challenging concept to grasp but there you have it

6ya201b.gif

Apparently or you don't follow US charts or you are trolling, either way I don't know what you are doing. MTBMB crossed 1 million units months ago.

Scott Borchetta
2 hours ago, Tremor Christ said:

Looks like mediocrity (evermore) beats genius (whole lotta red) once again

That panned trash.....please 

2 hours ago, Tremor Christ said:

Looks like mediocrity (evermore) beats genius (whole lotta red) once again

Lol :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.