HDD: Evermore #1 second week, 160k sold

DesiredConsternation

Saturday, December 26, 2020

CHART STORY: MERRY SWIFTMAS

While we don't have a full chart to allow our chart elves to recover from their holiday hangover, Santa was able to deliver the Top 3 from the HITS Top 50. Republic's Taylor Swift repeats at #1—earning her 10th week atop the chart—as evermore logs around 155-160k in its second week, a 52% drop.

Paul McCartney bows at #2 with McCartney III (Capitol) earning 90-95k. Eminem's deluxe Music to be Murdered By - Side B (Shady/Aftermath/Interscope) vaults back onto the chart at #3 with 85-90k, an increase of over 1000%.

Now excuse us while we listen to Whole Lotta Red and smoke a whole lotta green.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterNavy

• Badgalbriel

• Michael196

• littlebodybigheart

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Mess is this including the missing physical sales from the first week? 

Some. Not enough were shipped to stores nationwide :rip:but physical cds haven’t been shipped from her online store

Edited by 19SLAYty9

2 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Not all of them have shipped yet. She will probably spread out the shipment to guarantee many weeks at #1

Edited by Badgalbriel

Just now, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Not sure to be honest. I know it includes physicals because it was sent to stores (although not all of them i think), but i dont know if they managed to ship the website sales already

1 minute ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Only some. Physical sales this week were mostly due to Target, which were sparsely stocked. Some of the CDs shipped but not a lot.

1 minute ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Some. Not enough were shipped to stores nationwide :rip:but physical cds haven’t been shipped from her online store

So how much % of physical copies can we expect to fully ship then? Or no tea yet?

1 minute ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Some. Not enough were shipped to stores nationwide :rip:but physical cds haven’t been shipped 

1 minute ago, Badgalbriel said:

Not all of them have shipped yet 

Just now, alestevens said:

Not sure to be honest. I know it includes physicals because it was sent to stores (although not all of them i think), but i dont know if they managed to ship the website sales already

Imagine a third week in #1 with 100k sales in 2020/2021 because of her store sales :rip: 

evermore flop :lmao: 

Just now, MonsterNavy said:

Imagine a third week in #1 with 100k sales in 2020/2021 because of her store sales :rip: 

evermore flop :lmao: 

Well that's what she planned, really. They will probably ship enough each week to make sure the album stays #1 and will save the rest for the next weeks :dies:

2 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

So how much % of physical copies can we expect to fully ship then? Or no tea yet?

We have no information. Some fans got a shipping confirmation, some didn't. She's definitely going to spread out the shipment

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

We have no information. Some fans got a shipping confirmation, some didn't. She's definitely going to spread out the shipment

Welp how many weeks @ #1 can we expect if it’s spread out? Especially if we can based it off her previous releases like folklore? 

3 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Well that's what she planned, really. They will probably ship enough each week to make sure the album stays #1 and will save the rest for the next weeks :dies:

A business woman :gaygacat2:

its a great strategy tbh since she cant do 1m albums in the first week anymore (no one except adele, maybe not even anymore now?) she wants to keep the album sales very very VERY consistent now. I don't know a better artist who knows how to handle their music well tbh. Legend

Edited by MonsterNavy

Just now, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Welp how many weeks @ #1 can we expect if it’s spread out? Especially if we can based it off her previous releases like folklore? 

I mean, folklore did 400k physical copies first week. If we go by that number, she can ship 80k every week for the next 5 weeks and she will still have a #1 album. 

3 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

I mean, folklore did 400k physical copies first week. If we go by that number, she can ship 80k every week for the next 5 weeks and she will still have a #1 album. 

well depending on releases. drake's supposedly still dropping january, sometime

hope She can maximize on t10 weeks tho

Edited by fridayteenage

Eminem's deluxe Music to be Murdered By - Side B (Shady/Aftermath/Interscope) vaults back onto the chart at #3 with 85-90k, an increase of over 1000%.

So Eminem's album will be counted as a re-release

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.