HDD: #1 Taylor 340K; #2 Kid Cudi 160K; #3 Taylor 120K

Godly

1 minute ago, sadnews said:

that's not new rule. physical always been counted when they're shipped.

No, you don't know what you're talking about. Physicals were counted before even though they're not yet shipped as long as they've been bought from a source. 

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mcohen

• peterstyles13

• onewillowsilk

• Nova_23

2 minutes ago, sadnews said:

that's not new rule. physical always been counted when they're shipped.

I don't think so sis, they were mostly counted first week, weren't them? 

Just now, Jude said:

No, you don't know what you're talking about. Physicals were counted before even though they're not yet shipped as long as they've been bought from a source. 

This is right 

1 hour ago, Born to Run said:

Kid Cudi is a nobody.

shut up cracker

6 minutes ago, Jude said:

The rule change isn't only about the bundle thing. It also counts towards the not counting the the physical copies before it gets shipped which affected Taylor. Again, stop putting words in my mouth. 

So the rule does include the bundle thing and "considering rule change" implies she was affected by the bundle rules:rip: implication is there even thought it wasnt clearly stated:rip:

peterstyles13
2 minutes ago, Jude said:

Actually the reason why physicals were counted before they were shipped before is because artists attached a digital version to it as well and since the digital version was received upon purchase, the sales from the physicals counted for week 1. Billboard changed this rule weeks ago. Now you can't include digitals to physicals to make them count week 1. 

1 minute ago, peterstyles13 said:

Actually the reason why physicals were counted before they were shipped before is because artists attached a digital version to it as well and since the digital version was received upon purchase, the sales from the physicals counted for week 1. Billboard changed this rule weeks ago. Now you can't include digitals to physicals to make them count week 1. 

Which is basically the same point. What are we arguing? 

2 minutes ago, hungrymuffin said:

So the rule does include the bundle thing and "considering rule change" implies she was affected by the bundle rules:rip: implication is there even thought it wasnt clearly stated:rip:

Not my fault you implied it differently from what I meant. 

Are these bad numbers? Should I start having a meltdown or is this because of the new rules?

1 minute ago, Jude said:

Not my fault you implied it differently from what I meant. 

ok next time if a swiftie says something related to Ariana but you imply its a shade to her thats your fault then

1 minute ago, Jude said:

LOL

it's always been like this.

"The definition of a “sale” is product that has been shipped to the end consumer upon receipt of payment."

If you think you're right, go check billboard's new rule article, check if they say anything about it.. lol

littlebodybigheart
29 minutes ago, IAMDOM said:

Say it ain’t so :deadbanana2:huge decline in only a span of months. Was predicting it tho tbh. This truly was a case of the numbers being a reflection of the quality

?

there are no physicals for this album :rip:

peterstyles13
5 minutes ago, Jude said:

Which is basically the same point. What are we arguing? 

Not arguing, just correcting lies/misinterpretations :michael:

2 minutes ago, sadnews said:

LOL

it's always been like this.

"The definition of a “sale” is product that has been shipped to the end consumer upon receipt of payment."

If you think you're right, go check billboard's new rule article, check if they say anything about it.. lol

Why are we making this complicated sis. Billboard COUNTED physical copies in THE WEEK it was purchased BEFORE the rule change regardless if it has been shipped or not yet. That's a fact. 

1 minute ago, peterstyles13 said:

Not arguing, just correcting lies/misinterpretations :michael:

What lies? And also,  all the people here said the same thing but you only came for me? 

peterstyles13
6 minutes ago, TheArgonaut said:

Are these bad numbers? Should I start having a meltdown or is this because of the new rules?

100% because of the new rules

back in physical+digital bundle days which is basically 2 album sale. all the physical weren't counted because nielsen only count 1 album from multiple album bundle and labels used the +digital, so the sales are counted on first week(or specific targeted week).

for just physical albums from artist store or any online sales. they always been counted when they're "shipped".

3 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

100% because of the new rules

Well, I guess the Taylor of the big debuts is gone, but maybe it means that her albums are going to have more longevity. :gaycat6:

peterstyles13
3 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

Chile most of them already admitted they are only dragging her cause the Swifties didn’t acknowledge the excuses for the low numbers of the acts in their icons had :deadbanana4:

The thing is the new rule only had a very minimal negative effect one them :deadbanana4:  It's not like their favs were known as big physical sellers before the new rule anyways. The literal clownery :deadbanana4:

Great numbers. The fact that she's pulling close to 200k DIGITAL copies only :jonny5:I feel like they're underestimating her SEA a bit though.

Cant wait to see her #s after the physicals come out, more weeks at #1:duca: 

VHl0Fyx.gif

peterstyles13
2 minutes ago, Juanny said:

Right :deadbanana4: i would understand if the physicals were representing hundreds of thousands of sales like they do for taylor lol

And besides that very obvious point that they seem to ignore, there's also the fact that other acts actually had physicals available to be shipped on their first week... which means the new rule barely applied to them anyways :deadbanana4: Like what's not clicking we-

peterstyles13
9 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

Hope she ships 40k each week gradually and gets 15 weeks at #1 to make them fume :clap3: 

well then their argument will be that it's not organic!11!!1!1!! :gaycat6:

They're a lost cause I fear :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Zs2236 said:

I’ve never heard of Kid Cudi. Anyways great numbers for both. Taylor’s numbers might actually go up next week ? 

Get into these classics sis

Great numbers and the fact she can still move that many digital pure units :soda:

Hopefully the predictions increase though or she does more next week with physicals :coffee:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.