HDD: #1 Taylor 340K; #2 Kid Cudi 160K; #3 Taylor 120K

Godly

On 12/17/2020 at 2:08 AM, Katamari said:

Why folklore increase :skull: I mean I streamed this week too but still..

she sold signed album on her store, and all of them shipped this week, 

she's still selling them. so folklore will stay in top10 for a while I guess.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mcohen

• peterstyles13

• onewillowsilk

• Nova_23

On 12/17/2020 at 3:38 PM, feuxtography said:

This is a high-key gross comment...:doc:

Anyways, congrats to the chart toppers. 

Why are you taking their comment out of context? Out of all the gross things said on here, this is disgusting? :biblio:That user is literally just saying if he released another week, taylor could’ve gotten the top 2 spots. Which is something everyone says on here about any artist blocking someone else.

I actually wish he would’ve released this past week, or next week but because he deserved a #1, the album is amazing. 

48 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Why are you taking their comment out of context? Out of all the gross things said on here, this is disgusting? :biblio:That user is literally just saying if he released another week, taylor could’ve gotten the top 2 spots. Which is something everyone says on here about any artist blocking someone else.

I actually wish he would’ve released this past week, or next week but because he deserved a #1, the album is amazing. 

The comment is gross because kid announced this album was coming back in october, the third installment in his extremely respected MOTM series. Taylor released her second album of the year, another surprise release, the same week. The fact that the user thinks Kid is the one who shouldn't have released so taylor could have a #1 and #2 album the same week is a high key gross comment and nothing you babble on about will change that. 

This isn't even about who should have released last friday. Its about not saying stupid **** like "uGH why did kudi have to release." Its not like that user wasn't the only taylor fan to run around the internet with that take. How about you show some respect on kid cudi? :katie:

11 minutes ago, feuxtography said:

The comment is gross because kid announced this album was coming back in october, the third installment in his extremely respected MOTM series. Taylor released her second album of the year, another surprise release, the same week. The fact that the user thinks Kid is the one who shouldn't have released so taylor could have a #1 and #2 album the same week is a high key gross comment and nothing you babble on about will change that. 

This isn't even about who should have released last friday. Its about not saying stupid **** like "uGH why did kudi have to release." Its not like that user wasn't the only taylor fan to run around the internet with that take. How about you show some respect on kid cudi? :katie:

What else do you expect people to say in a thread for a specific artist? Stop searching for things to be outraged about :toofunny2:

3 minutes ago, Zero7 said:

What else do you expect people to say in a thread for a specific artist? Stop searching for things to be outraged about :toofunny2:

LMAO outrage. I said the comment was gross? And I think it is. The user who replied to me was the one who made it a bigger issue. :matty:

Also, you're not in the taylor base. Thread title: HDD: #1 Taylor 340K; #2 Kid Cudi 160K; #3 Taylor 120K

Edited by feuxtography

3 minutes ago, feuxtography said:

LMAO outrage. I said the comment was gross? And I think it is. The user who replied to me was the one who made it a bigger issue. :matty:

Also, you're not in the taylor base. Thread title: HDD: #1 Taylor 340K; #2 Kid Cudi 160K; #3 Taylor 120K

Oh mess my bad every thread seems to be about taylor these days :toofunny2:

6 minutes ago, Juanny said:

this faux outrage for something that's such a non-issue :rip: 

Sorry! Kudi shouldn’t have released his album so Taylor could get a #1 and #2 chart position. Thanks for speaking up! I was blind before and was unaware that my opinion of that being a stupid thing to say was wrong. 

1 minute ago, Juanny said:

Well if the Taylor fan feels that way then let them. IDK why you're making this the hill you wanna die on here, it's literally nothing. 

What hill? I’m replying to people replying to me? I literally said one comment with a clear intent that it’s gross to say someone shouldn’t release an album so Taylor Swift could have a #1 and #2 chart position. How is that at all an issue???   :deadbanana2:

like, the irony of saying I’m the one outraged when you all are putting your own inflections on such a simple statement? :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, feuxtography said:

Oh please you act as if they are the only ones to say stuff like that when your literally on a chart thread. Obviously stans are going to say **** like that, it wasn’t gross as much as your made up argument wants it to be. And respect? Okay lmao ignore the part where I said he deserved a #1 and that his album was amazing because it fits your crazy narrative 

2 hours ago, feuxtography said:

What hill? I’m replying to people replying to me? I literally said one comment with a clear intent that it’s gross to say someone shouldn’t release an album so Taylor Swift could have a #1 and #2 chart position. How is that at all an issue???   :deadbanana2:

like, the irony of saying I’m the one outraged when you all are putting your own inflections on such a simple statement? :deadbanana2:

Omg these ATRL users are doing the most. I agree with you. I actually told that user something the other day too. The comment is gross and disrespectful. 

1 hour ago, Starchild said:

Oh please you act as if they are the only ones to say stuff like that when your literally on a chart thread. Obviously stans are going to say **** like that, it wasn’t gross as much as your made up argument wants it to be. And respect? Okay lmao ignore the part where I said he deserved a #1 and that his album was amazing because it fits your crazy narrative 

You’re the one who attacked him though? He wasn’t even talking to you initially. :huh:

11 minutes ago, dussymob said:

You’re the one who attacked him though? He wasn’t even talking to you initially. :huh:

i Attached him? All I said was that user wasn’t saying anything? Please enlighten me where I attacked him in my initial post because he’s the one who could’ve answered without being condescending and a mod agreed that post wasn’t gross, I even said I loved Kid Cudi I’ve been a fan forever  but he goes to say I’m not putting respect to his name? 

Edited by Starchild

On 12/17/2020 at 2:37 AM, Shendelzare said:

Be careful sis, you might summon that one drake stan :celestial5:

On 12/17/2020 at 3:31 AM, dussymob said:

Lol which one, it’s a few. The lauren hill one?

Why i’m laughing so hard :rip::bibliahh:

Folklore 4 month old, almost outsell a certain girl new album in its 5th week :ahh: no wonder they’re pressed

On 12/17/2020 at 4:51 AM, MANUELF said:

The GP couldnt find Evermore in stores so they bought Folklore instead

:bibliahh:the way I cackled

All the trolls trying to shade Taylor even though she debuted with higher numbers than their fave’s most recent efforts. :bibliahh:

Also, the trolls not realizing that us fans still bought her physical album, but it just won’t count until it ships, guaranteeing more weeks at #1. :bibliahh:

And she already has the highest debut of the year and the highest selling album of the year, so this is all just a bonus. :bibliahh:

Folklore doing 120k after four months from physicals shows how trolling about 340k being low is stupid. 

She still sold 460k copies in a week.

Edited by Lein

3 hours ago, Lein said:

Folklore doing 120k after four months from physicals shows how trolling about 340k being low is stupid. 

She still sold 460k copies in a week.

If 340k is "low", what the f would we call their "running pop" faves' numbers then? :skull:

4 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

If 340k is "low", what the f would we call their "running pop" faves' numbers then? :skull:

Especially without bundles of merch and concerts tickets lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.