• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mcohen

• peterstyles13

• onewillowsilk

• Nova_23

littlebodybigheart
1 hour ago, mcohen said:

Right and if you weren't so one track minded and misogynistic, you'd understand evermore/folklore were also "mixtapes/side projects". Not full commercial eras. Even if promoted as 8th/9th albums. However, clearly this isn't the case, hence why we are here:rip:

Billboard 200

#110 Dark Lane Tapes (31 weeks) 

Lmao :rip:

not #110 :deadbanana2:

7 minutes ago, littlebodybigheart said:

not #110 :deadbanana2:

Only because of the "iNflUx oF cHriStmaS aLbUms" :isudumblmao:

the way this Drake stan keeps excusing Drake's floppage... anyway Taylor is thriving

That claims drake bigger than her 

lmfso when will he have a sell out stadium tour LMFAO or sales 

I hate streaming cause without it Taylor will still be at top like she always hss

13 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

When do we get updated predictions?

tomorrow

8 hours ago, Adonis said:

Wow! Didnt folklore sell like 700k? This is like half of that so a significant decline in popularity.

I guess when fans only had the option to buy 1 copy sales arent as high. Fans are forced to buy the only music and not the merchandise.

The decline is real.

??

"fans only had to buy 1 copy as option" 

Where? :ahh:They have ZERO option. They will have next week. But sure, decline is real when her streaming gets bigger and bigger :juanny:

8 hours ago, Adonis said:

Beyonces ST only had 3 days of sales and did 300k+. ?

The truth is the fans arent enough because even they arent using the music at a level needed to justify 700k in sales. Drake did well over 500k and only 20-25% of that was digital sales. 

?

We are in 2020. Beyonce isn't even selling 300 total, let alone 300k digital. :ahh:

6 hours ago, onewillowsilk said:

told the real story of how much that album was ACTUALLY being consumed. 

Do you mean Folklore, the same album already moved 900k SEA Units in US alone? Yes it did. 

Less than %10 of Folklore's sales are signed copies. And doesn't matter how much y'all scream signed copies!!!! won't change this. :sorry:

Nothing about her success is truly organic anymore and you can tell that by the lengths she goes to to get those high debuts (for both her singles and albums) only to come crashing down the second week. 

She is MOST STREAMED FEMALE ARTIST OF 2020 with very bad playlisting. :ahh:

But not organic!!!! Streams must be bundles too!!!! :juanny:

seeing her cry because Lover didn't get any nominations at the Grammys.

Saying i will make better music =/= crying

I know it is hard concept to understand when you faves has 272672 writers in their albums and they are still panned, but Taylor is artist. She wants to make better art and she has things gives her ambition and inspiration for it as artist. 

Thankfully, it paid off and she gets the most acclaim she had in her career. When you are true artist...

4 hours ago, onewillowsilk said:

there's reputation and Lover. Lover did a bit better that reputation consistency-wise

Reputation moved more than 700k Units last year, 3th year of it's release. 

Lover was 15th biggest album of 2020 in it's second year and still top75.

Really what are you talking about? :dies:

4 hours ago, onewillowsilk said:

by week 3/4/5, without some vinyl/signed copies gimmick to offer some sort of boost, she would have dipped to less than 65-85K after debuting with 1M/800K SPS only a few weeks earlier. Isn't that a sure sign that the GP isn't interested in consuming her music long-term?

She didn't even use signed CDs during week 3. First signed CDs(very small amount of them) sent in 4th week. 

Week 2 - 135k (102k SEA) 

Week 3 - 133k (68k SEA) 

Week 4 - 101k (53k SEA) 

Week 5 - 98k (45k SEA) 

She was selling 80k+ without signed CDs these weeks alone including week 6.

Only big push signed CDs had was 7 and 8th weeks at number #1. 

And no other artist other than her and Adele selling 80k for 6 weeks straight nowadays. :sorry:

Edited by Artistofthedecade

Amazing numbers!!! She's gonna debut with bigger numbers than any other female in 2020 without a succesful single and no CDs on retailers. Her power is insane.

I'm not sure, but she will have the three biggest debuts since 2019 with Lover, Folklore and Evermore. 

If you keep the quality, you keep the sales. Bravo!

That Beyonce stan :bibliahh:

she wishes could sell 300k++ in 2020 :giraffe:

OT : Taylord always wins :gaycat6:

The next few weeks/months with physical copies and any other things she pulls out of her sleeve are really gonna leave some of y'all surprised. :skull:

the posters in here who are still acting like physicals are being considered into this figure should get warning points since its been explained time and time again why no physicals are being factored in yet they still insist on trolling :gaycat6:

7 hours ago, mcohen said:

Right and if you weren't so one track minded and misogynistic, you'd understand evermore/folklore were also "mixtapes/side projects". Not full commercial eras. Even if promoted as 8th/9th albums. However, clearly this isn't the case, hence why we are here:rip:

Billboard 200

#110 Dark Lane Tapes (31 weeks) 

Lmao :rip:

:bibliahh::deadbanana2::bibliahh::deadbanana2:

GET EM :gaycat6:

40 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

The next few weeks/months with physical copies and any other things she pulls out of her sleeve are really gonna leave some of y'all surprised. :skull:

i mean, some people's first year sales are below evermore's digital-only first week sales, so it'll be interesting yes

I- all this bickering.

I am waiting to get a physical copy at target, as that is my (pretty natural organic) tradition. 

Now those numbers are a dip, but she's not out yet; physicals aren't out yet. 

Hope it trends upwards. 350k seems too low for taylor; even with physical copies not being factored in. 

pretty sure the prediction is going down. the songs are literally plummeting across all metrics except for one song. it was a cute effort tho

littlebodybigheart
3 hours ago, Harry said:

pretty sure the prediction is going down. the songs are literally plummeting across all metrics except for one song. it was a cute effort tho

ok “harry” :bibliahh:

I'm not the biggest Taylor fan but I do appreciate her artistry. Its LAUGHABLE that so many are quick to discredit her star power and ability to sell albums. Haters were waiting to see what the predictions were for evermore so they could shout "she's declined" "flop" "she's over". Sad yet predictable tbh. 

Taylor has the WHOLE music industry in her hands. I want to see where all these haters will be when she wins Album of the Year at The Grammys next month. 

18 hours ago, mcohen said:

They are The National demos!!! A band with ZERO Hot 100 entries. What's not clicking?? :juanny:

Acting like she's out here releasing "mixtapes" full of trap beats and still flopping :juanny:

Is this true? :rip:

There needs to be a study why Taylor swift angers people so easily lol 

and I don’t just mean this site :rip: 

3 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

Is this true? :rip:

Yes. She literally wrote over The National instrumentals 

Edited by mcohen

300k with no physical and no bundles is literally insane. 

Other fanbases trying to claim this as a victory :rip: yet i feel like these numbers are even better than folklore lol

Y'all are so pathetic :rip: Been screaming about how Taylor is "OvEr!1!" since reputation lmao give it up. 

I was wondering if someone can plz tell us what these numbers would likely look like if physicals were counted? do we have any idea about around how much physicals she's sold through her website or something? I'm guessing she'd be pulling in like over 500K-600K which is beyond amazing. She's a BEAST and this album is incredible :WAP: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.