HDD: #1 Taylor 340K; #2 Kid Cudi 160K; #3 Taylor 120K

Godly

35 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

Not Gaga stans getting brave :skull: This is based on streaming and digitals only. The album is still not out physically, which represented more than 400K copies of folklore's first week. What's not clicking with y'all :deadbanana4:  It really only takes 2 brain cells to realize your drag is dumb

They can’t fathom the fact that with the new rules GaGa can’t sell dildos and thongs to crack 200k :gaycat6:

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mcohen

• peterstyles13

• onewillowsilk

• Nova_23

Great numbers but was expecting better

SQlQy3a.gif

peterstyles13
1 hour ago, ToxDust said:

Cardi freaking B sold 255k with no physicals... And Taylor could only do 45k more than newcomer Cardi?? :rip:

300k is TRAGIC for someone like Taylor. There's no excuses.

But Cardi B is a rap girl. She barely sells physicals as it is. No one cared if she didnt have physicals :rip: Taylor's biggest force on the other hand is LITERALLY her ability to sell physicals like no one else besides Adele :rip: Physical album sales have always been the biggest component of her first week stats. Can we say the same about Cardi B? :skull: You're comparing apples to oranges and acting like what you're saying makes sense :deadbanana4:

Edited by peterstyles13

7 hours ago, WERKER said:

LMAO

people dragging yet what's not clicking with y'all.. my fave sells 50k first week just like most of yours yet I'm not deluded and realise that Taylors doing 350/400k with ONLY digitals

When physicals are included its over for us all

Slay Taylor love u sis :deadbanana2:

:cm:

Anyone thinking this is bad and being obtuse about how the lack of physicals figure into this equation is just projecting because they know their favorite artists can't pull off stunts like these with such success.

I feel sorry for Kid Cudi though. Otherwise, I'm really happy for Taylor and it's another incredible album so she deserves it.

3 hours ago, Harry said:

that’s sad huh

shes over we love to see it

Yes, 350k (which will obviously increase lol) first week without her biggest metric, aka physicals, she's truly over. Hope you will still be singing this same tune when she has the biggest second week sales of any album in years, and a massive third week as well

fouVO0W.thumb.gif.3dee14971dcb54009c0b63

58 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Yes, 350k (which will obviously increase lol) first week without her biggest metric, aka physicals, she's truly over. Hope you will still be singing this same tune when she has the biggest second week sales of any album in years, and a massive third week as well

fouVO0W.thumb.gif.3dee14971dcb54009c0b63

the lies

digital has always been her strongest metric i mean look at reputation and above all dominated by digital first week

evermore would have done 600k tops with physical

I don't get it, are the shops closed in America for them to not count physical copies bought from them the first week ? :rip:

36 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

I don't get it, are the shops closed in America for them to not count physical copies bought from them the first week ? :rip:

There’s no physical copies in stores, this is a surprise release. And copies bought online are counted the weeks they are shipped per the new Billboard rule.

UK data after 2 days of physical sales, 1 day for streaming

1 EVERMORE (10,407)

2 CLASSIC DIAMONDS (6,354)

Evermore sold 5.3k digital copies in 2 days (4.5k in Friday) and got 5.1k units from streaming.

Evermore is so underwhelming. More than 250k is good tbh

1 hour ago, Mystic Boy said:

My local mall is open and the music store has albums, so IDK what everyone here is saying about “no physicals!”

3 minutes ago, hardbrit said:

My local mall is open and the music store has albums, so IDK what everyone here is saying about “no physicals!”

No evermore physicals because they have not been produced yet. Is that claer enough:biblio:

1 hour ago, Smilers said:

There’s no physical copies in stores, this is a surprise release. And copies bought online are counted the weeks they are shipped per the new Billboard rule.

Ow ok thanks for the explanation.

That Billboard rule is so dumb. The moment you pay for your order it has to be taken into consideration and not wait for the shipment :rip:

Now watch her team spreading these shipments for months to get those 20 weeks at #1 :rip:

Edited by Mystic Boy

1 hour ago, popmusic said:

UK data after 2 days of physical sales, 1 day for streaming

1 EVERMORE (10,407)

2 CLASSIC DIAMONDS (6,354)

Evermore sold 5.3k digital copies in 2 days (4.5k in Friday) and got 5.1k units from streaming.

:jonny5:

58 minutes ago, devonedelrey said:

The way republic kisses taylors ass...kid cudi deserved that nr 1 they sabotaged him

Republic did Kid Cudi wrong  :rip: 

He could have gotten his first #1 album the same year he got his first #1 single :sad: 

1 hour ago, hardbrit said:

Step into the store and you'll realize there's no evermore physical copies...? Because it hasn't been released physically to stores...? :rip: 

5 minutes ago, Green said:

Republic did Kid Cudi wrong  :rip: 

He could have gotten his first #1 album the same year he got his first #1 single :sad: 

This is so wrong, i love taylor and her new album but kid cudi deserves better, its unfair

The OTH banters :deadbanana4:

Whoever is saying the numbers are bad is either jealous, insecure or just hatwful towards Taylor. I mean how is this a bad number when other big artists out there plan out releases and are barely getting 100k from all metrics combined (streams, digital, physical and website sales)?

At least with the new rule Evermore will probably get two to three more weeks at #1. 

I just hope it goes to 1M pure sales too as all her albums did.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.