HDD: #1 Taylor 340K; #2 Kid Cudi 160K; #3 Taylor 120K

Godly

26 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

And besides that very obvious point that they seem to ignore, there's also the fact that other acts actually had physicals available to be shipped on their first week... which means the new rule barely applied to them anyways :deadbanana4: Like what's not clicking we-

the way her first week is already gigantic, she’ll also have another gigantic week when physicals ship :deadbanana2:

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mcohen

• peterstyles13

• onewillowsilk

• Nova_23

Y'all shouldn't even engage with people who have no good faith arguments. They are literally the Trumpsters of ATRL.

This is incredible., selling more digital albums than others do with streaming/digital/multiple physicals combined.

She's literally only competing with herself.

Edited by Lille

Good numbers considering she has no physical copies counted yet.

59 minutes ago, TheArgonaut said:

Well, I guess the Taylor of the big debuts is gone, but maybe it means that her albums are going to have more longevity. :gaycat6:

Not at all. Unless she does surprise release again(which i doubt but who knows), she will have physical albums in Targets and probably at her store ready to ship. 

Main problem is release being surprise. If she announced it month before, people could be able to buy it in stores. 

1 hour ago, sadnews said:

both lover and folklore had massive merchandise bundles.

I think they were like 50k or something. 

Very big part of her sales are usually physical ones. And since she is selling like 175k digital with no bundles now, looks like digitals came from bundles were small amount of total. 

People trying to drag :deadbanana4: 

She’s still gonna outsell all of our faves, and stay top 10 for a while too. What’s not clicking? :deadbanana2:

• ATRL Moderator

People still choosing to ignore the new rules that Billboard brought in :skull: 

These are amazing numbers for Taylor :clap3: 

3 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

She did 3x more just 5 months ago with bundles. Did she not? Where is the lie Miss Sharapov?

iUZyPz4.jpg

It's not the bundles she's mostly lacking this time, it's the physical albums. folklore sold 4--500,000 physicals first week and evermore will sell zero because they're not available

20 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Not at all. Unless she does surprise release again(which i doubt but who knows), she will have physical albums in Targets and probably at her store ready to ship. 

Main problem is release being surprise. If she announced it month before, people could be able to buy it in stores. 

Do you know when are the physical copies shipping? Or when will they start to ship?

:swan:

Surprised that many people are buying evermore on iTunes. The power of true fans :clap3:

It still a great number consider all the rules changed. And with this, she will be #1 for more weeks with physical release.

But it would look so ugly next to her last 6 albums all sell over 800k 1st week.

LMAO

people dragging yet what's not clicking with y'all.. my fave sells 50k first week just like most of yours yet I'm not deluded and realise that Taylors doing 350/400k with ONLY digitals

When physicals are included its over for us all

Slay Taylor love u sis :deadbanana2:

She probably scored the highest digital album sales debut this year :eek:

20 minutes ago, WERKER said:

LMAO

people dragging yet what's not clicking with y'all.. my fave sells 50k first week just like most of yours yet I'm not deluded and realise that Taylors doing 350/400k with ONLY digitals

When physicals are included its over for us all

Slay Taylor love u sis :deadbanana2:

we stan a woke stan :clap3:

2 hours ago, Almost Home said:

Hope she ships 40k each week gradually and gets 15 weeks at #1 to make them fume :clap3: 

Imagine of she does this... the WEEKLY MELTDOWNS :dies:

ATRL everytime a MPG releases :rip: :rip: This thread is already a mess :deadbanana2:

51 minutes ago, TheArgonaut said:

Do you know when are the physical copies shipping? Or when will they start to ship?

If i am not wrong, stores will get it after 18th(next week) but they will ship website ones week 3-4 but i also heard it might be next week as well so it would be good if someone confirms 

ASfjOdN.gif.a2d4ce604a00c041dba2be61d936

1 hour ago, UnusualBoy said:

Good numbers considering she has no physical copies counted yet.

Almost said flop for her standards but this makes sense.

Queen doing NUMBERS as always 

:clap3:

The pressed souls in here. Get a hobby baby gurls.

:giraffe:

Edited by LastKiss

4 hours ago, mariahcarey said:

Kid Cudi must be so pissed, why would a label release 2 big albums on the same week

they probably wanted to release just the Kid Cudi album but then Taylor came out saying she wants to release too and they can't say no to her, she's their biggest artist 

This will be the biggest debut following the bundles rule for some time methinks. The standards have truly changed but the physicals should give it cute longevity 

1 hour ago, TheArgonaut said:

CD's next week, cassettes in Feb, vinyl in May

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.