Billboard Charts: #1 Humble, #7 Stay, #9 Despacito

UNNAMI

Been bullied or mocked on ATRL?

Been warned or punished for reporting the abusers?

Not had the offending posts removed?

time to see changes around ATRL!  PM me.

Beware mods. He's starting a revolution. :skull:

-

Another exciting week. :duca: I hope Bruno gets it.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• simmnfierzig

• Navyofbadgals

• QueenofCopyPaste

• mike3009

6 minutes ago, zony111 said:

100 Hard Times 52 (debut)

They are really close to not debut in the hot 100 :!ohno:

Yeah, I'm kinda worried for them. :!ohno: Maybe the second and the third single will make it, ala Paramore (the album) :gaycat3:

11 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

I would think the mods allow it because they aren't predictions weeks or months into the future which are just guesses basically.

It's based on actual numbers that are put together and I do think this is the correct thread for it. I a mod tells me otherwise I would obviously respect that.

Exactly and you been doing this for how long now?.... You would think at this point a mod would notice and would've said something. They obviously don't mind you doing this. The only pressed person doing this is @ChartsFan and he's not a mod.

3 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Or you could respect that some of us don't want to have to read or see them.  Not when they are supposed to be elsewhere.

you can easily post themu Nader base. Your wig tells us where to find them.

You are the only one who cares....the mods don't even care...otherwise they would have told him something a long time ago. LET IT GO.

Edited by JBJT2786

1 That's What I Like     503  (+2)

2 Shape Of You     493  (=)

3 Humble     479  (-2)

#1 almost confirmed :clap3:

IAM :( 

Maybe next week?

4 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Or you could respect that some of us don't want to have to read or see them.  Not when they are supposed to be elsewhere.

you can easily post them under base. Your sig tells us where to find them.

*One of us

And no I don't think they are supposed to be somewhere else. I don't think those are the kind of predictions that are targeted with that rule. 

Edited by simmnfierzig

2 minutes ago, SelenaGomez<3 said:

IAM :( 

Maybe next week?

Lets hope it can edge out Stay this week still 

Just now, ChartsFan said:

Predictions in the weekly BB thing is a new thing. A couple or so years old. For years, they were not done.

the problem with the predictions is they dominate the thread and take away from what the thread is supposed to be.  We get people posting every five minutes what will happen if it gets instead 2 m views, but 3m views. Or if it gets four million five minutes later when they don't like the answer.

What else do you want to talk about in the BB thread :rip:

Another tired sales vs streaming debate?

2 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

you can easily post themu Nader base. Your wig tells us where to find them.

People make predictions in here which is related to this thread. It's like saying you can't post today's radio update for a song in it's thread under music because there's a separate thread for airplay updates in the charts section. Predictions related to the Hot 100 are aloud in this thread as it relates to the thread. If people were predicting what's going to top the movie theater box office next week then that wouldn't belong in her obviously. Your logic is delusional and if you don't want to see predictions then simply don't view this thread as it's always been a part of its discussion. 

Wait Bieber is debuting in the top 10 next week so that means that he could block Selena from the top 10 

9 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

you can easily post themu under BASE. Your SIG tells us where to find them.

Omg leave simm alone and just don't check this thread. You are the only one who has ever had an issue 

10 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Predictions in the weekly BB thing is a new thing. A couple or so years old. For years, they were not done.

the problem with the predictions is they dominate the thread and take away from what the thread is supposed to be.  We get people posting every five minutes what will happen if it gets instead 2 m views, but 3m views. Or if it gets four million five minutes later when they don't like the answer.

That would make sense if more than just yourself takes this seriously. But no one complains about this but you. And so what if they get upset or don't like the answer, this a pop forum, not Congress. TWIL getting #1 or not isn't gonna change its a hit song. You need to chill for real.

Edited by JBJT2786

26 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

I would think the mods allow it because they aren't predictions weeks or months into the future which are just guesses basically.

It's based on actual numbers that are put together and I do think this is the correct thread for it. I a mod tells me otherwise I would obviously respect that.

:clap3:

1 That's What I Like     503  (+2)

Please :jonny3:

8 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

That's What I Like better get it!

It will. Male pop stars are on a winning streak.

janet-jackson-on-bet-video-countdown-200

2 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

I'd like to talk about what is number one. How that artist fares on the charts. What's in the top 10, why they are top 10. And what managed to sneak in at number one hundred. As well as of course, the tons from 11-99.

It is the BB weekly thread, so I'd like to discuss what has charted on all the other Bb charts that week.mfrom countries to genres that BB covers.

theres lots to discuss. Lots of fun analyzes can be done. 

Not much sense though if it's buried in post after post of what if it gets 15m AirPlay? 20m?

This forum is more into the stan culture than the chart one when simm don't do prediction these type of thread struggle to get 2 pages.

You deserved it Bruno, you deserved it all

And they're gonna give it to you

7 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

I'd like to talk about what is number one. How that artist fares on the charts. What's in the top 10, why they are top 10. And what managed to sneak in at number one hundred. As well as of course, the tons from 11-99.

It is the BB weekly thread, so I'd like to discuss what has charted on all the other Bb charts that week.mfrom countries to genres that BB covers.

theres lots to discuss. Lots of fun analyzes can be done. 

Not much sense though if it's buried in post after post of what if it gets 15m AirPlay? 20m?

then discuss it :huh: 

no one is stopping you from doing it, but many of us want to know about the predictions, and in fact the predictions might tell you the things you want to hear to (@ the first part) so what's the problem

if you don't like the direction of this thread then don't participate :michael: not that hard

3 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Just because I am the only one thet spoke up doesn't mean I'm the only one.

ATRL has a long history of not doing what is ethically and morally correct simply because nobody spoke up.  It shouldn't require a user speaking up for rules to be enforced equally and fairly and heroically across the board.

it's just predictions :deadbanana: 

this is not equal to other situations where people stand up for their rights :deadbanana2: 

@ChartsFan, please chill.

All these energy you're wasting in a pop culture forum...

You could actually talk about the topics you've listed instead of disturbing everyone.

Edited by Tremor Christ

1 minute ago, ChartsFan said:

So? So what if it gets two pages?  The stans have several whole forums to discuss their stanning. BASE, SYG, even CHARTS forum under their receipt threads.

the BB weekly topic has one spot, here.

but predictions are about the BB charts, just about the next one.. just because someone wants to know how a song is doing, doesn't mean it NEEDS to only be discussed in the base or in SYG

Predictions: That's What I Like #1, Despacito Top 5!!!! :clap3:

Justin is A FORCE! :jonny3: nobody can stop the biggest popstar in the world right now :clap3: