Billboard Charts: #1 Humble, #7 Stay, #9 Despacito

UNNAMI

6 minutes ago, Miles. said:

I'm loving that the charts are so exciting right now.  We could have four 1 week number ones in a row with Humble - TWIL - Despacito - I'm The One.  So much fun, especially after Ed's 12 week reign of terror.

Also I love Simm's predictions, they keep the thread alive and make it worth checking throughout the week.  Y'all should ignore the troll.  It clearly just wants attention.  Let it die.

I honestly don't want any song to top the chart if they don't deserve it. I mean, the song should feel like a #1 hit, if they'll hit #1. That's What I don't Like about high debuts. And I'm The One feels like a bad one :michael:

It's also pretty sad that someone could beg for attention on a pop culture forum, at least go troll Oprah or something :deadbanana: 

Edited by Tremor Christ

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• simmnfierzig

• Navyofbadgals

• QueenofCopyPaste

• FutureHive

I'm calling that "I'm the One" is gonna debut at number one. Streaming numbers are iffy, but I think it will happen. Kworb is predicting 158k sales. YouTube should be about 20M. Spotify + AM will be around 24M. That gives it about 45M streams (this is a complete estimation). The song could also get about 45-55M AI.

Using simms formula:

150k sales + 45M streams + 45M airplay = 525 points

Another likely scenario:

155k + 40M + 50M airplay = 512 points

As long as it gets 40M streams, it should debut at #1

so here for this chart movement :celestial4:

Edited by Jacob.23

4 minutes ago, Jacob.23 said:

I'm calling that "I'm the One" is gonna debut at number one. Streaming numbers are iffy, but I think it will happen. Kworb is predicting a little over 150k sales. YouTube should be about 20M. Spotify + AM will be around 24M. That gives it about 45M streams (this is a complete estimation). The song could also get about 40-50M AI.

Using simms formula:

150k sales + 45M streams + 45M airplay = 525 points

Another likely scenario:

150k + 40M + 50M airplay = 505 points

As long as it gets 40M streams, it should debut at #1

so here for this chart movement :celestial4:

damn yeah it is doing a lot on sales and youtube, so it's definitely possible :eek: 

I honestly hope not, because I'm not a big fan of the song, but I love that the top is having some movement again

edit: just checked its youtube's numbers and it's so massive so far :jonny: 

Edited by Navyofbadgals

1 hour ago, J-boy said:

Well he's pretty much on lock for it :michael: 

I know you want Ed to return at #1 but its not looking likely :-*

I know I am already come to terms with that. I hope we will have now many #1s, like Bruno, I'm the one or Despacito, then Despacito, then maybe somethine else? i am good with despacito being #1 4-5 weeks, but not more

22 minutes ago, UNNAMI said:

I know I am already come to terms with that. I hope we will have now many #1s, like Bruno, I'm the one or Despacito, then Despacito, then maybe somethine else? i am good with despacito being #1 4-5 weeks, but not more

Miley is coming :eddie:

Having looked at some numbers:

I'm The One will very likely debut at #1 if it does sell those 158k. Don't think it will though. Which should make it a battle between it and TWIL

Despacito's streams seem to have stalled a bit. Not sure if it will pass any of TWIL, Humble and SOY :celestial5:

This Spotify charts being down is annoying me so much :rip:

Is there an archive on kworb for Spotify? Can only find the numbers from today

Edited by simmnfierzig

10 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

I'm The One will very likely debut at #1 if it does sell those 158k. Don't think it will though. Which should make it a battle between it and TWIL

Despacito's streams seem to have stalled a bit. Not sure if it will pass any of TWIL, Humble and SOY :celestial5:

Don't you only do next week numbers after the next week is published by BB? 

13 minutes ago, frrr said:

Don't you only do next week numbers after the next week is published by BB? 

I'm sorry for looking at it?

27 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

There is not

3 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

I'm sorry for looking at it?

That's more thank okay to look at them. I was just asking because I had no idea. 

2 minutes ago, frrr said:

That's more thank okay to look at them. I was just asking because I had no idea. 

Well yeah I usually don't say anything for next week before Monday, but sometimes I do when there is a high debut incoming.

I'm the One ruined Despacito's chances stealing it some streams  :shakeno:

10 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Well yeah I usually don't say anything for next week before Monday, but sometimes I do when there is a high debut incoming.

It's actually going to be a great week, Despacito, The One, Humble, SOY and TWIL...sounds massive! 

Yasss, I believe I'm The One has potential to debut at #1 on Billboard Hot 100, Khaled did well releasing the movie video with the single release...

14 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Which is the whole problem.

it started ss top 10 for next week  then top 20, then full top 100. Then the number of questions exploded about the predictions (and they really are out of control) , then there was chatter for two weeks ahead, and then you started sometimes posting about  two weeks out, and st least twice recently posting on Monday before even the official charts were out for the next week.  When does it all stop? Whsts the next step?

What's the problem? He is just posting 2 weeks ahead because all the buzz "I'm the one" got, It has big chances to debut at #1, He is just answering our questions if it has a chance to debut at #1, but the main subject are the predictions to tomorrow's chart refresh....

21 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

it started ss top 10 for next week  then top 20, then full top 100. Then the number of questions exploded about the predictions (and they really are out of control) , then there was chatter for two weeks ahead, and then you started sometimes posting about  two weeks out, and st least twice recently posting on Monday before even the official charts were out for the next week.  When does it all stop? Whsts the next step?

What's the problem with that? He posts 3 times a week (Monday, friday and sunday) if I'm not mistaken. This week he posted everyday the top three because he was requested and the songs were really close. He could even post everyday if he wanted to (I understand he has other things and better to do with its life). I don't get why you are acting like this. I red five pages of you ranting non-stop. If you have some sort of problem talk to a moderator or start your own chart predictions, you will probably get the same attention as now and at least you will meet some demand.

It looks like you @ChartsFan looking just mess to do more mess. So @simmnfierzig is unable to post preds whenever he wants? If he wants he can even do hourly updates and spent on this topic 24/7. If that what he wants. why do you have problem?

3 minutes ago, UNNAMI said:

It looks like you @ChartsFan looking just mess to do more mess. So @simmnfierzig is unable to post preds whenever he wants? If he wants he can even do hourly updates and spent on this topic 24/7. If that what he wants. why do you have problem?

I didn't understand yet what is the problem with @simmnfierzig predictions...

5 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

Just because I am the only one thet spoke up doesn't mean I'm the only one.

ATRL has a long history of not doing what is ethically and morally correct simply because nobody spoke up.  It shouldn't require a user speaking up for rules to be enforced equally and fairly and heroically across the board.

5 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

So I need to stop visiting this thread  so thet dome can flaunt the rules and post whatever the hell they want, while others can't?

You would think someone's human rights were been prevented from them :ahh:

I truly died of laughter...mind you...homeboy joined in Januaryour

All these other forums that stock to your "status quo" and yet you won't go over to them...something tells me you were kicked out of those forums

This is not that serious for you to be so upset...have a drink of wine and stream "Swalla" by Jason Derulo 

4 hours ago, J-boy said:

I miss @Ger-55 :( come back

I promise I'll be back... someday :( I'm preparing my stuff, so there are surprises :eli: 

:rip:

10 pages of ranting and nonsense. This thread has a problem and it's definitely not simm's predictions.

1 hour ago, ChartsFan said:

Can a mod ban him from this thread please? And by him I mean ChartsFan.

Anyways I'm so excited for That's What I Like to possibly be number one tomorrow :duca:

Edited by PurrKaty

1 minute ago, PurrKaty said:

Can a mod ban him from this thread please? And by him I mean ChartsFan.

Anyways I'm so excited for That's What I Like to possibly be number one tomorrow :duca:

40 minutes ago, DangerousSwiftie said:

+1 :beatfreak:

+2