Kiss It Better's Best of 2020

Kiss It Better

8 hours ago, D/X said:

Dua dominating the video list :clap3: Absolutely deserved. Plus 911 :worship:

levitating robbed though :fan: the video came out kinda too late i guess

most-played-2020

full list: artists | albums | songs

also some random facts:

- July 2020 has the most scrobbles (4241 plays)

- too many songs in the top 20 aren't from this year, unlike previous years

- savage and savage remix combined would've placed the song at #3 with 184 plays

- the albums chart isn't very accurate because with spotify-lastfm non album singles (like Savage remix before Good News came out or Stupid Love before Chromatica came out) they don't accumulate these songs scrobbles into the album

- The Weeknd was on lock to be #1 artist..... then Taylor released evermore (she was #3 before it btw)

Edited by Kiss It Better

alright, so there's my very quick and short thread for Best of 2020 it's been quite a good year for me unlike as other claimed :fan: and also thank you to everyone who commented on this thread.... see y'all in the next one.... :date3:

thank you everyone :heart2:

and HAPPY NEW YEAR :gaygacat5:

Pin on GIF'S ALL DAY

Physical + Blinding Lights were also on repeat all year long for me :sats: Dua and Weeknd also appearing on the other two lists (with Taylor) :smitten: Billie still getting a ton of love :clap3:

Despite being so short, this was a nice Best Of :alexz3: Happy new year! :foxaylove:

Next time start sooner! Great lists nonetheless :heart: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.