• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlexStexaul

• suburbannature

• doonerr

• SavagePapi

I think it will be higher. And isn’t it obvious that they didn’t aim for a #1 debut? :rip: 

and not some of you dummies saying that mariah was desperate for a hit. They didn’t do anything for the track. Its not even on Arianas spotify :rip: 

and it was an apple exclusive. 

a great collab we got, and its increasing on spotify :clap3: 

1 hour ago, SavagePapi said:

Where did In The Morning, Te Guste, El Anillo, US, Medicine debut/chart/peak on the Hot 100?

Didn't Dinero ft. Cardi peak at 80? 

I completely stan both women, but don't come in here trying to laugh at a song that is actually cracking the Hot 100. 

20 minutes ago, Faded1919 said:

Where did In The Morning, Te Guste, El Anillo, US, Medicine debut/chart/peak on the Hot 100?

I completely stan both women, but don't come in here trying to laugh at a song that is actually cracking the Hot 100. 

2 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

It’s been a tough month and a half for you, I see. :heart2:

Mariah was the #1 most streamed 90s artist in march, april, may till today. Rolling stones A RELIABLE SOURCE shared this every week for the whole year. We can only appreciate her because we are going to be logical here :heart:

2 hours ago, Faded1919 said:

stats.png

OT: Oh Santa rising in the predictions. We love to see it.

bRfTv81.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.