‘Oh Santa!’ predicted to debut at #92

AlexStexaul

Ariana about to ruin Mariah's legacy. Someone STOP her!!! 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlexStexaul

• suburbannature

• doonerr

• SavagePapi

You’re all really running out of drags at this point :laugh:  

5 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

lol-rhoa-whosaidthat-gif-7920303.gif

people like u said that in the thread go and read some pages before u come and post here.

31 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

it looks like she lost her power. every ariana fan hyped up this remix yet it didnt even debut on US spotify. it looks like justin and gaga were the reasons why these songs went #1 + we dont need ariana anymore sour candy will be #1 single in january. 

I know that's what you tell yourself before going to bed every night, but check Positions and its chart run. You will see it's doing a lot better than those two songs she released with Bieber and Gaga and this time it's all by herself. No one was expecting a new Christmas remix to go top ten, let alone hit #1. :skull:

Mariah is well oversaturated on the Christmas music scene .

47 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

it looks like she lost her power. every ariana fan hyped up this remix yet it didnt even debut on US spotify. it looks like justin and gaga were the reasons why these songs went #1 + we dont need ariana anymore sour candy will be #1 single in january. 

You know that it's not even in Ari's Spotify page or her youtube channel, right?

1 hour ago, AlexStexaul said:

I sometimes wonder if you're just deeply delusional or a troll that wants to set GaGa up because this is quite the statement :bibliahh:

mariah was just thirsty for another christmas classic. if she actually wanted to make something everyone would stan for, it'd be a remix of AIWFC with ari and ari only. but now its just a nice addition to her discography.

2 hours ago, Fnooky said:

Ariana’s back is still recovering from carrying Justin Bieber and Lady GaGa to #1.

NC3oCKr.gif

Are you really using this receipt to drag Ariana when this song is not even on her Spotify page? Pathetic. Check positions, 34+35 and Santa Tell Me on Spotify, she's smashing much better than any pop girls at the moment. 

i think even Stella wouldve handled this better.

the magnitude of mariah's team's incompetence is quite something.... How hard was it to do spotify payola and itunes takeover and add it to ariana's page...

we all know xmas songs have to be a classic first before they can peak

10 hours ago, Quenn said:

Will this be Jen Hudson's first entry?

In her entire career, no wtf lol

Not some of y’all trying to drag Ariana like it’s her fault. Mariah’s team dropped the ball on this one. Ariana’s power in 2020 is scary but yet they didn’t add the song to Ariana’s Spotify page or her YouTube channel, I understand it’s not her song but if they wanted it that badly they shoulda been smarter.

The song is still #1 on US iTunes and is rising still on AM. A solid Spotify placement could have gave it a solid top 10 debut

This one will stick in the future... Inhope so

On 12/5/2020 at 5:57 PM, suburbannature said:

I think we all predicted this 

MFMryKW.gif

could've sworn y'all predicted a top 20 debut at least but whatever works for you sis

MFMryKW.gif

4 minutes ago, DiamondHoe said:

could've sworn y'all predicted a top 20 debut at least but whatever works for you sis

MFMryKW.gif

Who is y’all? Aren’t you supposed to be a Lamb? I always said a low debut.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.