‘Oh Santa!’ predicted to debut at #92

AlexStexaul

ariana fans told us she is gonna gift mariah her 20th #1, what happened? 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlexStexaul

• suburbannature

• doonerr

• SavagePapi

Not surprised. 

At least it's better than the #100 peak it got in 2010

It's a cute new version I really love it with more listens. This takes away any "chart watch" kind of thing in regards to this so let's just enjoy this for what it is

7 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

ariana fans told us she is gonna gift mariah her 20th #1, what happened? 

Did they? I didn't see anyone saying that? No one seriously believed this would be a hit, so let's put the claws away sis.

NC3oCKr.gif

10 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

ariana fans told us she is gonna gift mariah her 20th #1

we never said that :skull:

4 minutes ago, Fnooky said:

Ariana’s back is still recovering from carrying Justin Bieber and Lady GaGa to #1.

Plus her questionable new lead single, can't forget that

NC3oCKr.gif

Edited by doonerr

1 minute ago, okbyefornow said:

we never said that :skull:

they did in the thread

1 minute ago, doonerr said:

Plus her questionable new lead single, can't forget that

NC3oCKr.gif

Ari did a lot of work this year, 3 #1's with not so very great songs and they all were 1 week only. I knew this was not going #1 at all but I did expect a top 10

• ATRL Moderator

Anyone thinking that a new Christmas song was actually going to go #1/top 10 is delusional :rip:

Even the Bieber version of AIWFCIY peaked at #86; there’s no reason to expect a less popular song to do better. It not being promoted on Spotify or Amazon Music (biggest platform for Christmas music) doesn’t help either. If it’s truly meant to become a hit/classic, it’ll happen in 5+ years like all other modern Christmas classics. 

6 minutes ago, Fnooky said:

Ariana’s back is still recovering from carrying Justin Bieber and Lady GaGa to #1.

NC3oCKr.gif

it looks like she lost her power. every ariana fan hyped up this remix yet it didnt even debut on US spotify. it looks like justin and gaga were the reasons why these songs went #1 + we dont need ariana anymore sour candy will be #1 single in january. 

2 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

they did in the thread

did you really think they were serious? most of us said it won't even go top 5

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, AlexStexaul said:

it looks like she lost her power. every ariana fan hyped up this remix yet it didnt even debut on US spotify. it looks like justin and gaga were the reasons why these songs went #1 + we dont need ariana anymore sour candy will be #1 single in january. 

She lost her power yet Positions is showing more longevity than both SWU and ROM? :laugh:

3 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

That is the definition of delusional

Artists coming together means fanbases coming together for the debut week

This is an old Christmas song though and not a brand new studio album project, I bet a Mariah Carey x Ariana Grande actual collab would  be set for a hot shot Top 10 debut

Edited by doonerr

1 minute ago, okbyefornow said:

did you really think they were serious? most of us said it won't even go top 5

i dont know if they were serious or not. i looked up some pages and people were saying it will go #1 

so here we are. 

1 minute ago, doonerr said:

This is an old Christmas song though and not a brand new studio album project, I bet a Mariah Carey x Ariana Grande actual collab would  be set for a hot shot Top 10 debut

then go to oh santa thread and read some pages babe. i wont explain anything more. 

Just now, AlexStexaul said:

then go to oh santa thread and read some pages babe. i wont explain anything more. 

I'm not doubting "crazy stans" thought different, go read my actual post in this thread!

No one seriously said this was going to be another #1 debut for them. we all know AIWFCIY and STM are too powerful right now but I guess that means Mariah and Ariana still ended up winning in that sense :gaycat6:

oh santa is such a disgusting sing. the first time i heard it and even to this day.

passing every tongue in cheek comments as proof makes you look like a fool. 

It’s def going to debut bigger than that. It’s #1 on iTunes and has 8.3M+ on YouTube

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.