Mid-Week look at the Christmas takeover on the Hot 100

Miss Harajuku

Omg Kelly :jonny6:

ย 

Feliz Navidad :jonny6:

• ATRL Moderator

I wonder what non-holiday songs will remain on the charts... May levitating levitate.

There won't be any normal songs on the hot100 on xmas week :dies:ย the entire top 35 on Amazon Music is already all xmas songs.

Love this,ย  my favorite time of the year chart wiseย :heart2:

Looks like artists can basically write December off forever nowย ย :deadbanana4:

ย 

Poor Billie, Megan, Ariana, etc who dropped recent singlesย :deadbanana4:

This year will definitely give cause for Billboard to change the rules. Bye longest running #1 AIWFCIYย :(

Everyoneโ€™s gonna be releasing Christmas music with the way they just get bigger every year :jonny6:

I know it's a lot but I really hope Billboard doesn't change the rules for recurrent charting songs. I actually find this time more interesting to chart watch and the Hot 100 should reflect the most popular songs that week

ย 

ย 

3 minutes ago, Arthritis said:

This year will definitely give cause for Billboard to change the rules. Bye longest running #1 AIWFCIYย :(

That would be dumb. The song willย still take over Spotify, Amazon, and Apple Music regardless do itโ€™s not true reflection.

Santa Tell Me :clap3:ย simply becoming a future Xmas classic :clap3:ย a small sized AIWFCIY :clap3: It will become bigger and bigger every year. Ari, a true Mimi's heir. I wish she promotes the song more tho.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

21 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

Looks like artists can basically write December off forever nowย ย :deadbanana4:

Yea it really looks that way. ย And those who did release prior to Dec will have weird chart runs, like...

ย 

60-40-12-OUT-OUT-OUT-OUT-15-12-8...

Christmas Tree Farm -ย OUT

Kelly coming for top 20!

ย 

ย ย 

11 minutes ago, spree said:

Yea it really looks that way. ย And those who did release prior to Dec will have weird chart runs, like...

ย 

60-40-12-OUT-OUT-OUT-OUT-15-12-8...

well recurrents have to be top 50. so some recently released songs might just have to be in the bottom half of h100 (unless they're old enough to go recurrent).

Edited by fridayteenage

Let me stream Siaโ€™s Christmas music.

I really hope STM re-enters next week. :WAP:

No wonder no one releases inย Black Friday anymore, itโ€™s basically chart suicide.ย 

if they promote santa tell me on amazon and radio it can easily enter the top 15

2 hours ago, Almighty Gaga said:

There won't be any normal songs on the hot100 on xmas week :dies:ย the entire top 35 on Amazon Music is already all xmas songs.

Covid caused people to get into the christmas spirit early this year.ย :cm:

I dont blame them i been listening to some xmas playlists I made and I've been watching Hallmark Xmas movies lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.