104. Kesha - High Road: 4.8

105. Lady Gaga - Chromatica: 4.6

106. The 1975 - Notes On A Conditional Form: 4.5

107. BLACKPINK - The Album: 4.4

108. SuperM - Super One: 4.3

109. Låpsley - Through Water: 3.9

110. Justin Bieber - Changes: 2.8

FueiqXN.png

let me say this was a MASSIVELY underwhelming, I expected them to serve exactly what they did with their most recent release (BE) but the whole thing was very reductive and bland, lots of filler and songs that felt like Western rejects :michael: but still a handful of bops that brought the average up. ON must be their worst song ever tho

JY9oLql.png

i'm not a big country fan so i guess i was never gonna love this but yeah :mandown:

t4NA4Xw.png

i'm not gonna drag this album but it's not for me :mandown: [3]

UVXsklY.png

some big bops (***** Talk, That Old Man, Come Outside, Rodeo) and a few unlistenable fillers (Flewed Out, City On Lock, Winnin), pretty much what you'd expect from a City Girls album but it's a fun listen. the fact that Flewed Out is so lame tho, expected a banger that had something to do with the meme but :mandown:

vyfvIWq.png

judging by my plays I must have liked Anywayz, I Am Not Waiting and Messiah. Mountain Baby SUCKS tho. An okay album overall :michael:

tpLsLqL.png

this has her two best songs ever but also some of her worst, the way Megan CAN'T put out a quality project all the way through is frustrating, she always has a handful of good songs on each and then a bunch of fillers

Qkznu1t.png

was into her a lot earlier in the year but she served 0 evolution, if anything her music got a lot more basic with this album and the best song was easily the 2 year old smash she tacked onto the end :fan: if she cut it down to 10 songs I think it would be over a 7 at least tho

x6ohlhA.png

i'm not gonna drag this album but it's not for me :mandown: [4] sounds like the more boring songs on folklore (invisible string) except that's the whole album

d7QFxCw.png

the first 5 + Rendezvous CARRY the album, I would have panned this a lot harder if it didn't have those really strong singles at the start. it's more or less like every other Little Mix album, a handful of good songs and a bunch of fillers

T2sEmKY.png

honestly a lot better than I expected. remove the first 3 singles and it would EASILY be 7.5+ cause the album tracks were very cute for the most part, even the ballads which I didn't expect from Camila :mandown: Senorita really dragged the average down as well, can't stand that shite!!!!!

Gaslighter is definitely a country album but I think it's more interesting lyrics and production wise, it's good to see you gave it a chance even if you didn't love it (title track and SAN are masterpieces though)

I listened to Shore just this week, I liked it although it gets a little bit samey, but the sound they're going for they do it well

I didn't include anything from Romance on my Best Of but I maybe should have. I really liked Shameless tbh. ? MOTS7 was really disappointing, true! I kept a few songs from it but truly never felt like revisiting any of them. A largely forgettable project from them.

i liked shore, gaslighter and punisher. confetti was cute too but i probably wont revisit it much.

i forgot about romance :rip: it turns 1 today apparently

• ATRL Moderator

wtf the flop taste. punisher is miles better and more interesting than folklore.

gaslighter deserves more too

• ATRL Moderator

rico's album was good tbh.... but inconsistent.  tbh, all her releases except anger management are.

but it has some stanworthy songs.

im an OPBH, so am happy with its low position here.

city on lock and suga had bops weerent fully fleshed out projects tho.

hirudin was disappointing, lead single was the best song.

hate to be this pretentous but you couldn't pay me to listen to a camila or little dix album in the year of our lord 2020 lol 

Rare and Smile are cute :clap3:

Let me play catch up:

Who knew US Girls were panned this go around :skull: I think only listened to the album once (dd) but I liked it!

grae is lowkey of a chore to get through cuz it's so long has great highs 

Beautiful gowns @ Selener, Katy, Meghan, and Camila :mandown: 

Gaslighter issa 50/50 for me, some really strong songs, but on the other hands some borefests here and there

I just discovered Punisher and I love it :jonny: 

I kinda forgot how Romance sounds :rip: 

not romance at 61 - deserved way higher. here's an idea, it's one year today since it came out, stream to see if you prefer it now:allears:

also confetti above smile and rare omg i can't

Confetti deserved to be higher :angry: but atleast they made the list, i guess :) 

Romance :clap3:

romance is too high sis

shore, gaslighter and punisher are GOOD and u should repent 

You are so brave with these reveals not gonna lie, the order is so random nn :fan: 

That being said I don't love nor really hate any of these

Why is fine line at 92 :deadbanana4:

Suga and Nightmare vacation are so 50/50 it’s very unfortunate. i could say the same for Confetti but sweet melody redeems all of its fillers lol. IDR Romance

next batch are all decent and after that the good albums will start :mandown: next page

Spoiler
On 12/5/2020 at 3:37 AM, Remmy said:

EPs~ In a Dream yup yup :sats: 10/10 is a bonus track, you didn't need to include it! But yeah it's pretty irrelevant. || Worst~ The only 3 I care about are all in a row: Tonight, BFF & Stupid Love :mandown: Well BFF isn't one of my High Road standouts so oh well. Stupid Love is overhated sorry!
Albums~ #105-102 are all solid c'mon now :matty: Although High Road is messier than it should be, I will admit! I'm not even really into R&B but I enjoyed good to know. Club Future Nostalgia above them :pfff: Fine Line & Petals for Armor this low :pfff: Disappointed but not surprised! Seeking Thrills deserves a bit better, there's some great standouts. Leave It Beautiful should've been in HMs lmaooo, what was she thinking. Agree with your Rare thoughts, and lowkey same for Smile except only 2 tracks are big duds. Got into PVRIS this year and I enjoyed all their albums :matty:

Ready to see what's coming up... for the most part :foxaylove:

well that god it's not cause i'd be concerned if you liked a song that Wrabel was featured on :mandown:

I honestly should have tanked Leave It Beautiful more but oh well :keir:

On 12/5/2020 at 8:05 AM, Ewan Chaos said:

Yes I def was expecting Josef to be an indie boy maybe in the vein of Sufjan or something but not AS good... and in actuality he's just, um, that.

PVRIS's album was cute. Actually my favorite album of theirs but eh that's not saying too much. I actually like the Moses album a good amount! But GOD the second half dragged it down.

if anything he gave me Lauv teas or sumn like that :-*

On 12/5/2020 at 9:21 AM, prézli said:

How many albums listened to this year?

K$Ellie: Yes.

what can i say :keir:

On 12/5/2020 at 1:02 PM, BlackoutZone said:

We went from GREAT update to MENTAL illness, "the duality is unmatched" :clap3:

BoA album is great, simply really good sings, maybe not all killer, but great and it's just what I expected from her :swan:

Rare boring as ****, Treat Myself terrible noise, it's so disappointing, cause the singles from original TM were great and she ended up scrapping everything for... this?

^ and now these two are above grae? Like I get that the album is a bit lengthy and I rarely listen to both sides at once, but this is wrong!

NCT absolutely did not make me move with a single release outside of 1 mini by 1 unit :mandown:

I expected another massive gay bop like One Shot Two Shot :swan:

very lengthy and practically no standouts! :fan:

17 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

græ in the same batch as Smile and Rare :deadbanana4:

this is RACISME RACISME RACISME 

Reveal hidden contents

just kidding

16 hours ago, potent said:

Gaslighter is definitely a country album but I think it's more interesting lyrics and production wise, it's good to see you gave it a chance even if you didn't love it (title track and SAN are masterpieces though)

I listened to Shore just this week, I liked it although it gets a little bit samey, but the sound they're going for they do it well

I think I remember the title track being quite cute and a few other songs but idk which ones :fan:

16 hours ago, Hug said:

I didn't include anything from Romance on my Best Of but I maybe should have. I really liked Shameless tbh. ? MOTS7 was really disappointing, true! I kept a few songs from it but truly never felt like revisiting any of them. A largely forgettable project from them.

if that's what you were gonna include then don't! Shameless is too old anyways so you'd be breaking the rules :alexz3:

16 hours ago, Madame X said:

rico's album was good tbh.... but inconsistent.  tbh, all her releases except anger management are.

but it has some stanworthy songs.

im an OPBH, so am happy with its low position here.

city on lock and suga had bops weerent fully fleshed out projects tho.

hirudin was disappointing, lead single was the best song.

hate to be this pretentous but you couldn't pay me to listen to a camila or little dix album in the year of our lord 2020 lol 

she very much like Megan, a bunch of good songs but they can't come up with a good album :lakitu:

t at Suga and City Girls, not everyone can deliver an excellent rap album front to back like Cardi or Flo Milli :fan:

9 hours ago, dreamofyou said:

not romance at 61 - deserved way higher. here's an idea, it's one year today since it came out, stream to see if you prefer it now:allears:

also confetti above smile and rare omg i can't

I may stream Easy :allears:

1 hour ago, Insanity said:

Why is fine line at 92 :deadbanana4:

bc it sucks :mandown: 

11 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

next batch are all decent and after that the good albums will start :mandown: next page

Hide contents

bc it sucks :mandown: 

that's just blasphemy but I can understand not liking it I guess

Rare was not it for me on first listen, but obviously I grew to love the bitch :heart:

Surprised at the Fleet Foxes entry. I didn't even listen to the album yet but I heard it's more "poppy" than their previous albums. Reasonable Rico + Megan spots. I don't view them as album artists really. 

I kind of forgot about Romance which is silly cause it's a cute album - and Camilla's first album was REALLY good! Thanks for the reminder to get back into it. "Easy" is holy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.