• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rotunda

• Sunderland 4ever

• madonnas

• Legend E

Susie Save Your Love was my second fave on that album I think, very cute song :katie2: In Your Eyes is great too

Manic deserved more and High Road deserved less I think :mandown: but I understand the comparison

1 hour ago, K$Ellie said:

Susie Save Your Love was my second fave on that album I think, very cute song :katie2: In Your Eyes is great too

Manic deserved more and High Road deserved less I think :mandown: but I understand the comparison

I wonder if we have the same favorite :gaycatney5:

1 hour ago, Not Like The Movies said:

:fan:

Hoe what does this mean 

• ATRL Moderator

IN YOUR MASTERPIECE :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP: 

Susie Save Your Love is my favorite from Allie's generally disappointing album. I do NOT remember that COIN song off the top of my head, but I thought their album was pretty good so I'm sure I liked it.

Jessie Ware is entirely talent. In Your Eyes is EPIC and a great transition track from one half of the album to the next.

How awesome! First time I see COIN is someone else's list. Their 2020 album was one of my favorites of the year. I also like In Your Eyes.

• ATRL Moderator

Jessie already slaying after the first update :WAP:

• ATRL Moderator

in your eyes top 3, yes.

idk why but i wasn't big on susie, even though i love mistki and allie??

Jessie’s In Your Eyes DESTROYED The Weeknd’s In Your Eye 

5 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

Jessie’s In Your Eyes DESTROYED The Weeknd’s In Your Eye 

This is a fact

5 hours ago, Madame X said:

in your eyes top 3, yes.

idk why but i wasn't big on susie, even though i love mistki and allie??

I definitely think they could come together to create something better, but I was also pretty pleased with what I got 

6 hours ago, jpow said:

Jessie already slaying after the first update :WAP:

:gaycat5:

6 hours ago, Sunderland 4ever said:

How awesome! First time I see COIN is someone else's list. Their 2020 album was one of my favorites of the year. I also like In Your Eyes.

Yeah I didn't really expect a ton of people to have COIN on there but Youuu really stuck with me 

9 hours ago, Lazuli said:

Jessie deserves :clap3: 

:gaygacat5:

17 hours ago, Ewan Chaos said:

Susie Save Your Love is my favorite from Allie's generally disappointing album. I do NOT remember that COIN song off the top of my head, but I thought their album was pretty good so I'm sure I liked it.

Jessie Ware is entirely talent. In Your Eyes is EPIC and a great transition track from one half of the album to the next.

Ah I got Youuu from a random suggestion so that's probably why it stuck out to me 

• ATRL Moderator

so are black pumas good? never heard of them before the grammy debacle.

the benee song was my fave off her album by far

32 minutes ago, Madame X said:

so are black pumas good? never heard of them before the grammy debacle.

the benee song was my fave off her album by far

I wouldn't say that their material is necessarily anything otherworldy, but I do like Colors

susie save your love and in your eyes :heart: the bmo remix was kinda unnecessary

if you think it's love is gorgeous

i'd love a solo lily allen plain version :mandown:

Love Plain, love BENEE's album and Lily was such a perfect fit for it, glad we got this collab

Susie Save Your Love made my list but is also low kii
In Your Eyes is a jam :jamming:

Not Wratbel making the list :thing:

2 hours ago, Psycho said:

Susie Save Your Love made my list but is also low kii
In Your Eyes is a jam :jamming:

Not Wratbel making the list :thing:

7 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Love Plain, love BENEE's album and Lily was such a perfect fit for it, glad we got this collab

Yes, definitely one of the most pleasant surprises of the year. 

7 hours ago, mokitsu said:

susie save your love and in your eyes :heart: the bmo remix was kinda unnecessary

if you think it's love is gorgeous

i'd love a solo lily allen plain version :mandown:

Yeah I don't think the remix was  the most necessary thing, but I also love the original and the remix doesn't hurt the song at all 

15 hours ago, Legend E said:

idk any of these soz

it's ok bby

16 hours ago, Staryu said:

Miss Susie :clap3: and In Your Eyes is great 

Purr

Wait your graphics are gorgeous ? love it. Also, I had NO idea that Kesha and Wrabel had ANOTHER song together. Happy for their friendship and all, but can they hang it up with the collabs :skull: but I should listen to it anyway I'm contractually obligated.

Jessie's In Your Eyes :clap3:

I would like to hear Kesha's solo version of WIWY :fan: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.