• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StrangerInTheDark

• Yog

• chosensparkles

• fridayteenage

On 11/29/2020 at 3:24 PM, ReverseWarholian said:

Sucks for Miley. The album is good and I was expecting a somewhat higher debut. Maybe it'll have legs and eventually get a cute Gold certification.

RCA not even having physicals available :rip: Plus a horrible release week. let's pray for a payola'd single to keep it afloat.

11 hours ago, Chris▲ said:

miley's first week numbers are getting f****d up because of RCA not shipping albums and there's none in any of the retailers. her numbers would be at the least 75-80k

rca is ****

edit: some of y'all are glued on here and don't even look at artists social media, she even posted about what i said

First of all, no one buys physical albums anymore apart from stans so this argument is weak af. :rip: 

1 minute ago, igninton said:

First of all, no one buys physical albums anymore apart from stans so this argument is weak af. :rip: 

no :heart2: but nice try, and this isn't an argument, i didn't know you worked for the industry??? many people still buy physical cd's and vinyl's online or in person but go off queen

2 minutes ago, Chris▲ said:

no :heart2: but nice try, and this isn't an argument, i didn't know you worked for the industry??? many people still buy physical cd's and vinyl's online or in person but go off queen

But I do work in the industry. :skull: 

And I can assure you the people buying vinyls don't have a Miley Cyrus album on their mind when they go music-shopping. 

Edited by igninton

1 minute ago, igninton said:

But I do work in the industry. :skull: 

And I can assure you the people buying vinyls don't have a Miley Cyrus album on their mind when they go music-shopping. 

LMAO okay atrl'er

1 minute ago, Chris▲ said:

LMAO okay atrl'er

What does me being on ATRL have to do with anything? :skull: 

You're making a fool of yourself, Jan.

Edited by igninton

El conejo malo :clap3:

PLS not Miley losing to an all spanish album and a KPOP album in its second week :bibliahh:That's what she gets for serving identity crisis every album

On 12/1/2020 at 3:23 PM, xfreshkidxx said:

What power does Selena have? Even with a #1 single her album still fell off the chart. Is it even Platinum? :dies:

Comprehension is key.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.