HDD: Bad Bunny 95-110k, Miley 40-50k

Godly

3 hours ago, raven said:

told y’all these bundle cancellations were coming for everyone’s numbers :deadbanana2:

What do you mean? 

Bad Bunny's drop is not because of bundles, his streams dropped as well. 

YHLQMDLG - 144k SEA

El Ultimo Tour Del Mundo - 78-96k SEA

Miley is doing 5k more than her last album. 

-

Good numbers for Bad bunny :clap3:

I expected better numbers from Miley. 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StrangerInTheDark

• Yog

• chosensparkles

• fridayteenage

top songs on spotify for bad bunny

this album: 1500k

last album: 1246k

This album has a bigger song, but people seemed more interested in checking out the others on the last album. 

Plus this album has 4 fewer songs to be streamed. 

1 hour ago, Artistofthedecade said:

What do you mean? 

Bad Bunny's drop is not because of bundles, his streams dropped as well. 

YHLQMDLG - 144k SEA

El Ultimo Tour Del Mundo - 78-96k SEA

Miley is doing 5k more than her last album. 

-

Good numbers for Bad bunny :clap3:

I expected better numbers from Miley. 

Younger Now did 33k pure. PH is predicted to do 17-23k pure

YHLQMDLG did 35k pure in Feb and this new album is predicted to do 14-17k pure

37 minutes ago, Sept said:

Younger Now did 33k pure. PH is predicted to do 17-23k pure

YHLQMDLG did 35k pure in Feb and this new album is predicted to do 14-17k pure

144k -----> 78k   %46 drop in SEA 

35k ------> 14k   %60 drop in pure

looks on par to me, especially when you consider he is doing better in streaming globally and his streaming power got even bigger(he did 15 million more first day than his last album)

Also Younger Now released more than 3 years ago. Pure sales dropped since then generally.

2017 - 169 million

2019 - 112 million(% 44 drop)

33k -----> 20k   %40 drop.   Infact, Miley's drop is smaller than industy's general ratio.

Edited by Artistofthedecade

10 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

144k -----> 78k   %46 drop in SEA 

35k ------> 14k   %60 drop in pure

looks on par to me, especially when you consider he is doing better in streaming globally and his streaming power got even bigger(he did 15 million more first day than his last album)

Also Younger Now released more than 3 years ago. Pure sales dropped since then generally.

2017 - 169 million

2019 - 112 million(% 44 drop)

33k -----> 20k   %40 drop.   Infact, Miley's drop is smaller than industy's general ratio.

Why Bad Bunny's stream is dropping when he is having a mega hit now and his streaming power got bigger? Hmm seems like the answer is the market is weak right now :giraffe:

Not to mention these albums dropped in Black Friday, shouldn't there be a boost? 

Edited by Sept

27 minutes ago, Sept said:

Why Bad Bunny's stream is dropping when he is having a mega hit now and his streaming power got bigger? Hmm seems like the answer is the market is weak right now

It is dropping in US. It is other way globally.

Maybe answer is that, his sound or music just didn't cling to US market this time like  it did last time and that's it. 

4 hours ago, raven said:

not to mention positions outsold AC/DC's last album before the no-bundle rule was applied :)

What is this supposed to mean?

AC/DC debuted in 1973 and have sold 75M+ pure albums in the U.S. 

The fact that they sold over 172K+ units 40 YEARS AFTER THERE DEBUT is commendable though.

Which one of our faves will be moving similar numbers in the 2040’s, with or without bundles? 

:toofunny2:

Just now, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

What is this supposed to mean?

AC/DC debuted in 1973 and have sold 75M+ pure albums in the U.S. 

The fact that they sold over 172K+ units 40 YEARS AFTER THERE DEBUT is commendable though.

Which one of our faves will be moving similar numbers in the 2040’s, with or without bundles? 

:toofunny2:

I'm not coming for AC/DC lol that user made their post clearly trying to make Ariana's "decline" look a lot worse than it actually is so I was just saying that those percentage declines don't actually mean anything 

7 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

From last album to 2020 album:

Miley ~= in 3 years

Chris -18% in 3 years

AC/DC -33% in 6 years

Ariana -52% in 1 year

I dont really know what this means.

But what I can stay..... Its damn sure better to drop 50% and still sell 175K with mediocre music than stay stable at 40k with some of your best material in 7 years :rip:

Miley destroyed her whole credibility with Bangerz sadly, people just don't take her seriously no matter what she does

This is ok! Hope the predictons raise a bit! Go, Miley!

30 minutes ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

Miley destroyed her whole credibility with Bangerz sadly, people just don't take her seriously no matter what she does

You could maybe say that for some close-minded members of the public, but at the same time it was a huge iconic era that also revived her career after a three-year break after her last album, and also means that Hannah Montana is not the #1 thing she is remembered for. It definitively established her outside of Disney and that initial period in her career. And she is doing really well in Europe and the UK. Lots of big American stars have been "adopted" by EU/UK in the past, like Tina Turner.

10 years ago I'd never thought that Selena would have turned tables and become bigger than Miley in charts performance.

6 minutes ago, Fading said:

10 years ago I'd never thought that Selena would have turned tables and become bigger than Miley in charts performance.

Selena is still the biggest ex-disney girl.maybe rare didn't make huge numbers but still it was bigger than miley's and demi's eras

1 minute ago, sakisfan16 said:

Selena is still the biggest ex-disney girl.maybe rare didn't make huge numbers but still it was bigger than miley's and demi's eras

For sure... Rare was barely pushed and still moved a lot of units. Both Miley and Demi won't be able to match her promoting three times harder or more than she did.

Not me expecting Miley would pull at least +100k... 

I thought she redeemed herself to the public with all the good publicity and praise she’s getting so far... Younger Now and being away for so long really murdered her career :rip:

Miley was such a seller before, but now, with great materials, right direction and a hit, she still pulling 50K... this is tragic..

Oh now the gays are blaming the new rules for the low sales? Interesting to say the least :toofunny2:

Anyways, Miley's sales are good, considering she came out of YN and could have declined way harder. I'm more shocked with Bad Bunny's numbers though, he's been slaying ALL over the streaming platforms, there's no way he's doing less than 150k imo.

Sucks for Miley. The album is good and I was expecting a somewhat higher debut. Maybe it'll have legs and eventually get a cute Gold certification.

7 hours ago, Fading said:

For sure... Rare was barely pushed and still moved a lot of units. Both Miley and Demi won't be able to match her promoting three times harder or more than she did.

Selena has been a pop radio darling since 2015

I was expecting better like 70k for her, the fact that we had half of the album for months already probably didn't help. Her streaming numbers look good so far, i'm sure long term the album will end up doing decent numbers. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.