HDD: Bad Bunny 95-110k, Miley 40-50k

Godly

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_821311056.png

Will Bad Bunny’s surprise album be the spoiler that keeps BTS from a second week at #1? His early numbers give him the advantage today, but it's never wise to count out the BTS Army. Will Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales help keep them on top? Either way, it’s back-to-back #1s for The Orchard.

Bad Bunny (Rimas) 95-110k total activity, 14-17k albums
Miley Cyrus (RCA) 40-50k, 17-23k

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StrangerInTheDark

• Yog

• chosensparkles

• fridayteenage

1 minute ago, Yelero said:

Finally Smile outsold

:deadbanana2:
i was expecting +80k for miss Cyrus 
i knew her hype was bigger with gays and stan twitter but i thought she would do at least 80k. 

4 minutes ago, Yelero said:

Finally Smile outsold

ok Applause Stan

She deserves way better, US being tasteless as always :monkey:

BTS coming to break more records as usual. 1st #1 debut + 3rd #1 overall while holding the #1 album. :clap3:

But Twitter promissed Ms Cyrus was the moment :gaycat1:

told y’all these bundle cancellations were coming for everyone’s numbers :deadbanana2:

this must be a mistake, how can she do like Younger Now? Y'all need to buy and stream!

Why are people even acting surprised at Miley's numbers? Her last album, anticipated by Malibu (a bigger hit than Midnight Sky) opened with 49k :rip:

2 minutes ago, raven said:

told y’all these bundle cancellations were coming for everyone’s numbers :deadbanana2:

I was just thinking about this today, imagine next time veterans release albums :rip:

Madonna and Celine will struggle to pull 30k without bundles and debut in low top 10 at best, Mariah is probably safe since she stopped getting #1 albums and big opennings a decade ago.

Miley :rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip:

I cannot believe it's doing that bad, she's had so much exposure and her singles have performed really well. An album this good cannot flop this bad.

Miley numbers are very great considering she keeps changing her personality every single album and dragging the last one :clap3: it's is what she deserves 

but I thought Miley had the biggest comeback out of the early 2010s MPGs? She will be lucky to outdo Younger Now

En7F6RFWEAAK__T?format=jpg&name=medium

5 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

this must be a mistake, how can she do like Younger Now? Y'all need to buy and stream!

midnight sky wasn't even t10.

barring bts black friday boost, bad bunny should be #1. BTS's other album this year started way higher, and week 2 was 84k

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.