• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rino

• TKO

• H-I-M

• dreampop

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, CakeLikeLG said:

Sweetie you know bombs released this year are crossing 200M in no time, right?

TKO

ot: very good for her standards :clap3:

So finally monsters agrih SL bombed. :gaygacat1:

7 hours ago, KMO said:

Why are monsters always in here trying to cause a fight? This literally has nothing to do with Gaga

are you blind? the OP himself/herself started the fight by mentioning Paparazzi's streams, don't get it twisted :skull:

23 minutes ago, Rino said:

are you blind? the OP himself/herself started the fight by mentioning Paparazzi's streams, don't get it twisted :skull:

From what I saw they were giving truthful context to a LM who decided to make a quick little jab out of nowhere.. don’t get that twisted

Edited by KMO

23 hours ago, TKO said:

You made zero points since i never claimed TD singles passed 500M.

You or any other dupe posted about Paparazzi 200M because it was released in 2008  :isudumblmao:  and that makes no sense since a lot of old songs have over 200M streams, and some OOTB or TD singles have 400-300M+ streams, and the PRISM singles from 2013 singles are over 500M+

So yeah, GAGA streams are awful so don't know why you coming for anyone who has 100M streams when it took over a decade for you fave to reach 200m with one of her biggest songs.

23 hours ago, Pop Art said:

So you're gonna subtly shade Gaga for not having a song from 10+ years ago with 500M streams but in the same breathe are willing to look past your own fave not having any 10+ year old songs with that many streams either? :skull: And why are we acting like Gaga's old songs don't have high streams just because one finally crossed 200M? Gaga actually has more 400M+ singles and the same amount of 300M+ singles from that time period as Katy, so I don't know what you're trying to prove here. :deadbanana: We been knew Prism was bigger than ARTPOP, I'll give you that one. If you take all this to mean Gaga's streams are awful, I'm curious to hear what you think of your own fave's streams then.

Gaga (Top 5 songs from ~10+ Years Ago)

Bad Romance: 470,075,587

Poker Face: 458,555,980

Just Dance: 327,096,320

Telephone: 319,992,334

Born This Way: 257,261,041

Katy (Top 5 songs from ~10+ Years Ago)

Firework: 470,606,900

Last Friday Night: 390,860,117

I Kissed a Girl: 314,992,624

California Gurls: 313,848,059

Teenage Dream: 282,565,193

Plus, your fave literally has Top 3 smashes from that time period that haven't reached 200M, so I don't understand the continued pressedness over the #6 peaking Paparazzi taking a bit of time reaching 200M. :dies: Just say you hate Gaga and go, no need to try to twist reality and hope people believe it.

S0DnOxp.gif

19 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

:bibliahh:

why are you laughing when Rihanna has a ton of hits below 200m and they are older than Paparazzi :deadbanana4:

7 minutes ago, KMO said:

From what I saw they were giving truthful context to a LM who decided to make a quick little jab out of nowhere.. don’t get that twisted

get your eyes checked then 

the LM vs kats never ending fight :ryan:

great for this cute bop :clap3:

On 11/13/2020 at 11:50 AM, Colbygg said:

She should have added it to smile. 

It actually is on the german Deluxe edition  :) 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.