• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Popboi.

• tbhmatt

• Metal

• Finkypop

OMG Miley:wap:

MS is such an amazing song, it deserves the #1 but obviously a top 3 peak is still amazing. The UK keeps serving taste, the US can't relate.

Miley :ahh: :ahh: 

She either goes #1 or misses the top 10. Her peaks in the UK are so funny

Little Mix and Kylie doing 2x more than what Ariana and Sam did last week. :clap3:

7 hours ago, GlamSlam said:

Of course she has. That's because she's released around 10 different versions, whereas LM have only released one. Basically Kylie's fans are snapping them all up to secure the #1 but we'll probably see most of these on Ebay after the album chart is announced.

7 hours ago, GlamSlam said:

A shame this record only applies to one place, as opposed to legendary global artists who will achieve this in multiple territories with their next album.

Isn't it miserable that you feel the need to diminish the achievements of a wholesome legend like Kylie Minogue. I can only assume it's jealousy due to the overwhelming warm reception she's received since you were posting in the Disco thread pre-release.

Especially for you to turn and defend Little Mix's Confetti, a throwaway pop album which you obviously haven't even listened to and you clearly weren't in their thread at all to see the fact that they had individual purchasable variations for each member of the group as well as multiple colours over every possible format up for preorder for months.  :rip:

Truly a clown of the highest order. You're way too old for this! And that's the only shame here. 

Edited by HonourableVomit

On 11/7/2020 at 7:17 AM, JoAddams said:

Come on UK f*gs stream Disco, Kylie deserves that #1 with this album :clap3:

Rendezvous is a bop tho

The fact that Kylie, over 30 years into her career, with her 15th album, is competing for #1 and one of the biggest female debuts of the year - with the current it girl group with a prime time BBC show, is a victory in itself. 

Whether LM or Kylie take it, that’s amazing. 

35 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

Isn't it miserable that you feel the need to diminish the achievements of a wholesome legend like Kylie Minogue. I can only assume it's jealousy due to the overwhelming warm reception she's received since you were posting in the Disco thread pre-release.

Especially for you to turn and defend Little Mix's Confetti, a throwaway pop album which you obviously haven't even listened to and you clearly weren't in their thread at all to see the fact that they had individual purchasable variations for each member of the group as well as multiple colours over every possible format up for preorder for months.  :rip:

Truly a clown of the highest order. You're way too old for this! And that's the only shame here. 

the biggest kii is that I think they've also been also banned from this thread, which is why they sent me a PM harassing me :bibliahh:

OT: does anyone know at what time the chart update comes tomorrow?

1 hour ago, Quenn said:

Little Mix and Kylie doing 2x more than what Ariana and Sam did last week. :clap3:

Are they already doubling it? That's amazingly impressive for both Kylie and Little Mix. :clap3:

Today:

Kylie 37k (+2,5k)
Little Mix 34.5k (+2,7k)

1 minute ago, Popboi. said:

Today:

Kylie 37k (+2,5k)
Little Mix 34.5k (+2,7k)

This includes streaming or still without? 

1 minute ago, FanOfPop said:

This includes streaming or still without? 

It includes Friday and Saturday’s streams.

Yeah, Little Mix won’t be able to catch Kylie.

If they’re both selling roughly the same amount.. I assume the bulk of Kylie’s increase has come from pure sales, whereas the bulk of Little Mix’s will have come from streams.

Confetti’s day on day streaming total is naturally declining throughout the week, so unless they pull out some more tricks to shift some physicals.. their streams won’t be enough to close the gap.

1 minute ago, tbhmatt said:

Yeah, Little Mix won’t be able to catch Kylie.

If they’re both selling roughly the same amount.. I assume the bulk of Kylie’s increase has come from pure sales, whereas the bulk of Little Mix’s will have come from streams.

Confetti’s day on day streaming total is naturally declining throughout the week, so unless they pull out some more tricks to shift some physicals.. their streams won’t be enough to close the gap.

I think people overestimate Little Mix’s streams and underestimate their pure sales. LM5 had monstrous pure sales (more than Golden) on week 1, with the streams being just ok for an act as big as them. They belong in the group of artists that sell more than what they stream.

Just now, Popboi. said:

I think people overestimate Little Mix’s streams and underestimate their pure sales. LM5 had monstrous pure sales (more than Golden) on week 1, with the streams being just ok for an act as big as them. They belong in the group of artists that sell more than what they stream.

100% agree

They’re obviously a bigger streaming act than someone like Kylie.. but if you compare their numbers to actual ‘streaming acts’ like Ariana.. there’s a big difference.

I just don’t think they’re capable of selling enough physicals now to close the gap, and their streams won’t be enough. Hopefully they can at least cross the 40k mark as that would be a nice opening week number for them. 

5 hours ago, Popboi. said:

Today:

Kylie 37k (+2,5k)
Little Mix 34.5k (+2,7k)

Where did you see those numbers? 

Rooting for Legend Kylie..

Love Little Mix too

Kylie’s vinyl numbers STOMP all over Little Mix (10k vs 3k)

I think that’ll be what’ll win it for her, as it’s incredibly close on all other formats. Plus she’s got signed CDs yet to ship, I believe?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.