UK Mid: #1 Kylie vs Little Mix / Ari vs Miley

Popboi.

21 hours ago, chaneloberlin said:

Hope Little Legends snatch! I mean they have the streaming advantage anyway:

Higher on Amazon UK at #1 (where Kylie is #5)

Higher on Apple Music (#1, vs. #6. *even with new local rap releases too, so you know the album is pulling numbers*

Higher on Deezer (#1 vs. #2) which counts for the charts

All their songs made it into the Spotify Top 100 

:1stplace:

Kylie has three versions of DISCO in the Top 15 on Amazon UK now while Little Mix is at #4...it’s certainly going to be a close race! 

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Popboi.

• tbhmatt

• Metal

• Finkypop

Hopefully Little Mix can edge out in the end and get that number 1. Would be such an achievement and a slap in the face to Simon Cowell at the same time. 

Kylie's DISCO: 34.5k (+4.3k)
Little Mix's Confetti: 31.8k (+4.1k)

It seems Sweet Melody is top 5 and both Say Something and Magic are top 20!

1 minute ago, Popboi. said:

Kylie's DISCO: 34.5k (+4.3k)
Little Mix's Confetti: 31.8k (+4.1k)

It seems Sweet Melody is top 5 and both Say Something and Magic are top 20!

Wow, they’re both selling incredibly consistently. Am I right in saying those numbers still don’t include streaming? 

1 minute ago, tbhmatt said:

Wow, they’re both selling incredibly consistently. Am I right in saying those numbers still don’t include streaming? 

Yes but not all, it's closer than what it seems cause Little Mix are doing amazing on streaming and Kylie is doing pretty much double the streams her last album did.

Yes but not all, it's closer than what it seems cause Little Mix are doing amazing on streaming and Kylie is doing pretty much double the streams her last album did.

Do you think Confetti could cross 40k after all? I didn’t doubt Kylie’s selling power but I wasn’t sure about Little Mix.

I’m still cautiously expecting around 35k but 40k+ would be amazing, even if it only charted at #2

they could both snatch Chromatica as the highest first selling weeks of the year

Just now, tbhmatt said:

Do you think Confetti could cross 40k after all? I didn’t doubt Kylie’s selling power but I wasn’t sure about Little Mix.

I’m still cautiously expecting around 35k but 40k+ would be amazing, even if it only charted at #2

Easily, they're doing 1k+ daily on streams alone. :duca: 

Easily, they're doing 1k+ daily on streams alone. :duca: 

I’ll be very happy with 40k regardless of the position :clap3:

I feel like Kylie needs the Number 1 more than Little Mix do, so I won’t begrudge her the win if she gets it. 

I love them both :jonny5:

But I'm gonna need Kylie to snatch that 8th UK #1 album and get closer to Madonna's record (12).

Edited by Hot Volcano

22 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

why did Sweet Melody have to take off :'(  

Because it's a ****ing bop and one of the best pop songs of 2020.

Rooting for Little Mix. I love Kylie, but after my first listen, i am not really into her new album.

Rooting for Kylie. Disco is along the best albums of the year and Confetti is garbage 

11 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

I swear, if Kylie loses to that pop mediocrity... :biblio:

11 minutes ago, Doogle said:

Rooting for Kylie. Disco is along the best albums of the year and Confetti is garbage 

Whew Little Legends got some girls mad nn. They’ve both already surpassed Ariana and Sam, hopefully crosses 50k, so there are no losers here. Happy for both acts. :party:

Confetti is pop perfection and their best reviewed album (so far).

Edited by vinKC

QueenofCopyPaste
1 hour ago, Kevin2803 said:

Because it's a ****ing bop and one of the best pop songs of 2020.

Rooting for Little Mix. I love Kylie, but after my first listen, i am not really into her new album.

Clearly you need to relisten 

3 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

I listened to Confetti and there are no good songs on it :sorry:

Anyway, if 72 on Metacritic is their best score so far, then their standards and music quality must be really low :rip:

Welp not everyone can appreciate good pop music I guess.

And we all know girl groups are already prejudiced so 72 is already a good score so far. Hopefully they don’t block Kylie or you might get even more pressed.

11 minutes ago, vinKC said:

Whew Little Legends got some girls mad nn. They’ve both already surpassed Ariana and Sam, hopefully crosses 50k, so there are no losers here. Happy for both acts. :party:

Confetti is pop perfection and their best reviewed album (so far).

How am I mad? I’m a huge fan of LM but their latest is by far their weakest. You dont have to do that whole “they’re so mad!!” thing it’s makes you look insecure 

1 minute ago, Doogle said:

How am I mad? I’m a huge fan of LM but their latest is by far their weakest. You dont have to do that whole “they’re so mad!!” thing it’s makes you look insecure 

Oh I’m secure hun thanks. Meanwhile it’s very secure of you to call an album garbage just coz you didn’t like it nn.

38 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Clearly you need to relisten 

I will and some songs will probaby grow on me, but Kylie had much stronger albums.

This is definitely going to be an interesting chart battle. LM have never been extremely strong with their album sales (with the exception of GD), and they’ve more so relied on their singles, so as long as the album does decently in the long run is what matters. I definitely liked Confetti more than DISCO though

Kylie can have her record with her next album, I really hope Little Mix will get the #1. I feel like getting the #1 will show LM that they‘re still loved, especially now that Jesy doesn’t feel that well. 

21 minutes ago, vinKC said:

Oh I’m secure hun thanks. Meanwhile it’s very secure of you to call an album garbage just coz you didn’t like it nn.

It’s called an opinion, learn to deal with other peoples!

OT yes Kylie yes QUALITY

Mixers better snatch that #1, it's a sin that they only have one #1 album in their hometown when they're clearly the biggest gg within the decade.    

38 minutes ago, travisqq said:

Mixers better snatch that #1, it's a sin that they only have one #1 album in their hometown when they're clearly the biggest gg within the decade.    

they can do that with their next album. Queen Kylie needs more #1s :sorry:

8 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

they can do that with their next album. Queen Kylie needs more #1s :sorry:

She already has seven number #1 albums, Little Mix only have one. And Kylie will probably release more albums than Little Mix in the future. Little Mix are together for an amazingly long time now, but every girl group will split up one day. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.