ATRL's TRIO SEASON 1 | Round 8 Posted!!

Not Like The Movies

Just now, Not Like The Movies said:

You have won immunity for the next challenge! So you can send Natalia and not get eliminated :praise:

@EriKills

We-

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Not Like The Movies

• ABYSIL

• EriKills

• miguel

SAFE WITH 4 VOTES 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Paramore- Ain’t it Fun, Selena Gomez & The Scene- Love You Like A Love Song, Bastille- Pompeii- 4 votes  @Taylucifer

Chloe x Halle- Do It, Florence + The Machine- Dog Days are Over, Disclosure ft Lorde- Magnets @Staryu

I was fine being eliminated today but not also erika winning:noparty:

SAFE WITH 3 VOTES

Spoiler
Spoiler

BLACKPINK- How You Like That, Destiny’s Child- Lose My Breath, t.A.T.u- All the things she said @Mirrorcle

The Aces- Daydream, Tame Impala- Let It Happen, Haim- Don’t Save Me @Overprotected
-  Twice- Fancy, Apink- Dumhdurum, CLC- Hobglobin @Alena

Brave Girls- We Ride, Red Velvet- Ice Cream Cake, April- Oh My Mistake @minho

1 minute ago, Overprotected said:

I was fine being eliminated today but not also erika winning:noparty:

The fact BOTH of this happened today ahhh 

:wap: 

Just now, EriKills said:

The fact BOTH of this happened today ahhh 

:wap: 

I'm safe with 3 votes ARE YOU DUMB? 

SAFE WITH 2 VOTES

Spoiler
Spoiler

Chloe x Halle- Do It, Aly & Aj- Take Me, The Veronicas- In My Blood @disruptive

Destiny’s Child- Independent Women Pt 1, Red Velvet- Bad Boy, Chloe x Halle- Do It @Rotunda

Sister Sledger- He’s the Greatest Dancer, Moloko- Sing It Back (boris dlugosch mix) , Sakanaction - 陽炎 (heat haze) @qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Linkin Park- Numb, Walk The Moon- Shut Up and Dance, No Doubt- Don’t Speak @Mr. Duff

Paramore- Hard Times, The Aces- Volcanic Love, HAIM- Now I’m In It @Future Lover

Black Eyes Peas- Meet Me Halfway, Coldplay- Viva La Vida, The Pussycat Dolls- Don’t Cha @kiiwii

1 minute ago, Overprotected said:

I'm safe with 3 votes ARE YOU DUMB? 

Rj5r.gif

You better watch your mouth cause you must have forgotten as the winner of the round I get to chop someone right @Not Like The Movies

SAFE WITH 1 VOTE 

Spoiler
Spoiler

- Chloe x Halle- Do It, Tears for Fears- Everybody Wants To Rule the World, All Saints- Pure Shores @Auburn

Chloe x Halle- Do It, Destiny’s Child- Independent Women Pt 1, BLACKPINK- As If It’s Your Last @Rence

Little Mix- Touch, Chloe x Halle- Do It, HAIM- If I Could Change Your Mind @Jay-Zicario

Aly & AJ- Potential Breakup Song, TLC- No Scrubs, Florence & The Machine- Dog Days Are Over @Element

BLACKPINK- Lovesick Girls, No Doubt- Don’t Speak, The Pussycat Dolls- Don’t Cha @kipperskipper

Little Mix- Touch, Years & Years- King, Fifth Harmony- Sledgehammer  @Moonlightbae                                                 

Spice Girls- Wannabe, Twice- Fancy, Aly & AJ- Potential Breakup Song @PiecesOfYou

Spice Girls- Wannabe, Destiny’s Child- Emotion, The Pussycat Dolls- Don’t Cha @thecptz

1 minute ago, EriKills said:

Rj5r.gif

You better watch your mouth cause you must have forgotten as the winner of the round I get to chop someone right @Not Like The Movies

yup yup yup you do 

Rj5r.gif

oh thank you for a vote

2 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Rj5r.gif

And I know that won't be me bestie omg ilysm :heart: renew my nitro :pchs:

Rj5r.gif

Which sadly means that the two eliminated players with 0 votes are...

Spoiler
Spoiler

Troublemaker- Now, Nasty Nasty- Knock, KARD- Trust Me ( BM & Somin Ver.) @Hug

Chloe x Halle- Do It, Blackpink- As If It’s Your Last, Paramore- It Aint Fun @Sanguine

:cries: :cries:

Thank you both so much for playing, I am so sorry to see you go! Hoping you both play the comeback round! :heart2:

Sliding thru to another round in the bottom whew

New round in 30 minutes x 

ROUND 4 

BALLADS 

SEND A TRIO WITH SONGS THAT ARE BALLADS! NO MIDTEMPO SONGS! 

ONLY BALLADS! 

Deadline: Saturday 10th October 1pm EST 

I'm surprised I got 2 votes :eek: 

Linkin Park- Numb, Walk The Moon- Shut Up and Dance, No Doubt- Don’t Speak @Mr. Duff

I honestly thought I'll get zero. Thank you to those who voted! :party: 

You have about 12 hours left to submit for those who have not as yet 

Disruptive, EriKills, Kipperskipper, Element, Kiiwii and Moonlightbae are the remaining players that have not sent as yet 

I have 15/21 trios 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.