• miguel

1 minute ago, Staryu said:

I Didn’t Just Come Here to Dance is such a good bop :'( 

tea! such a bop! 

FINAL RESULTS!!! 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

The 4th person leaving the competition is...

Spoiler

3 votes- Miley Cyrus-Drive, Rihanna- Breakin’ Dishes, Ariana Grande- NASA

@MusicLoverDude

I really sorry to see you this early, thank you for signing up and playing legend :heart2:

which means that, the 3rd person moving on to the next round is @disruptive congratulations! 

7 votes- Dua Lipa- Love Again, Sabrina Carpenter- Lie For Love, Katy Perry- Cry About It Later

This is absolute bull****. Who the **** gets eliminated for sending Miley, Rihanna and Ariana in ROUND ****ING 1? :biblio:

2 minutes ago, EriKills said:

welp. congrats miguel 

giphy.gif

Next time will be...

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

it's arisk sending mainstream artists early on but it is much riskier to send relatively less favored by ATRL especially when you end up in the bottom group.

That was my issue. My initial entry was Katy, Britney, and Taylor. But then I realized how much I would be restricting myself in future rounds, so I decided to try to rely on one MPG per round. I thought I'd found the perfect non-MPG non-single pure pop songs to keep me in this round, but I guess not. :emofish:

7 minutes ago, MusicLoverDude said:

This is absolute bull****. Who the **** gets eliminated for sending Miley, Rihanna and Ariana in ROUND ****ING 1? :biblio:

well, you got great artists but your selection of songs for them were... choices.

2 minutes ago, Anthem said:

That was my issue. My initial entry was Katy, Britney, and Taylor. But then I realized how much I would be restricting myself in future rounds, so I decided to try to rely on one MPG per round. I thought I'd found the perfect non-MPG non-single pure pop songs to keep me in this round, but I guess not. :emofish:

You should have checked Rates and Survivors like I did...:lakitu:

i forgot who i voted for but i think it was miguel because he had CAIL. a major bop thay deserves to be a single.

while you are all here, please join the smile album survivor and vote to save only love because a lot of tateless heauxes are coming for it and vote for your fave songs to stay! link in my signature. thanks.

9 minutes ago, MusicLoverDude said:

Nasa was not it. And Drive was just there...Sorry

giphy.gif

Breakin' Dishes is a Bop (Skin would have been a better choice, tho)

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Jay-Zicario said:

You should have checked Rates and Survivors like I did...:lakitu:

This is basically me getting voted off with "Round, Round" by Sugababes in Vanishing Letters all over again. :psyduck: I  really need to start appealing to the American demographic more, smh.

1 minute ago, touya kinomoto said:

while you are all here, please join the smile album survivor

Vote Only Love out to Oblivion, please and thanks

3 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

while you are all here, please join the smile album survivor and vote to save only love because a lot of tateless heauxes are coming for it and vote for your fave songs to stay! link in my signature. thanks.

Count my vote ten times. Only Love deserves to make the finale

And vote in folklore survivor everyone :giraffe:

3 minutes ago, Jay-Zicario said:

Vote Only Love out to Oblivion, please and thanks

RUWWAjGwJSDlakdFp_ZbD4zwnDIJLydP-PL2Eb3q

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.