ARIA Albums Chart : Smile debuts at #2

Cloröx

The Killers falling from #1 to #11 and Taylor at #3 :clap3:

thought Australia, New Zealand and Brazil might be the only three countries for her to achieve No.1..Lets see whether NZ and Brazil r still rooted for her. 

22 minutes ago, therapywu said:

thought Australia, New Zealand and Brazil might be the only three countries for her to achieve No.1..Lets see whether NZ and Brazil r still rooted for her. 

NZ charts are already out, Smile is #4 there.

2 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Eh, that is bad, but I won't be surprised if she eventually fails to Chart No.1 in any country after the whole mess. 

4 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Wonder if Smile can snatch a #1 somewhere like Latvia or something.

31 minutes ago, therapywu said:

Brazil has no charts

3 minutes ago, therapywu said:

Eh, that is bad, but I won't be surprised if she eventually fails to Chart No.1 in any country after the whole mess. 

I’m not sure if Brazil has an official charts company, if they do then she might debut #1 there. Besides that I honestly don’t think she’ll get it anywhere (#4/5 US, #5 UK, #2 AU, #4 NZ etc bodes so badly :rip:)

4 minutes ago, Meev said:

Wonder if Smile can snatch a #1 somewhere like Latvia or something.

:laugh:

4 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

I’m not sure if Brazil has an official charts company, if they do then she might debut #1 there. Besides that I honestly don’t think she’ll get it anywhere (#4/5 US, #5 UK, #2 AU, #4 NZ etc bodes so badly :rip:)

I don't think Katy can snatch a #1 in Brazil even if they did have an official chart considering she has no song in the top 200 on Brazil Spotify.

above Taylor :clap3:

Just now, Meev said:

I don't think Katy can snatch a #1 in Brazil even if they did have an official chart considering she has no song in the top 200 on Brazil Spotify.

Omg what?!?! I thought she was big there, didn’t she sell out a stadium during Witness or something? I guess everyone abandoned her :deadbanana4:

Y'all keep saying how over she is yet are like acting like that shocked pikachu meme when she charts low? Get it, her career is over. She releases for her fans or out of fun or whatever now and that's totally okay. Maybe after 3 years it's time to get over it.

1 hour ago, Holiest Dreams said:

1 hour ago, therapywu said:

You guys need to stop acting like Brazil stans this girl :rip:

From all of the pop girls she's the one with the least amount of streams recently here. 

Her entire album had barely more than one million streams in Brazil on its first day. Chromatica, for example, had 7.9mi on its first day alone here :deadbanana:

55 minutes ago, Meev said:

This

23 minutes ago, simplywohoo said:

Y'all keep saying how over she is yet are like acting like that shocked pikachu meme when she charts low? Get it, her career is over. She releases for her fans or out of fun or whatever now and that's totally okay. Maybe after 3 years it's time to get over it.

Hmmm yeah, pretty sure that's the reason why she releases...

FYQRlX2.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.