Rihanna New Certifications in US (Platinum all Albums)

Renan90

58 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Followed by Gaga with C2C being close to Platinum and Chromatica eventually reaching it

NvxhXUC.gif

Neither C2C or ASIB are listed under Lady Gaga’s album certifications on the RIAA website, unfortunately, as they are duet albums. She has 5 RIAA certified albums to her name per RIAA database.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istan4badgalriri

• Hot Volcano

• Green

• cuneytb

11 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Neither C2C or ASIB are listed under Lady Gaga’s album certifications on the RIAA website, unfortunately, as they are duet albums. She has 5 RIAA certified albums to her name per RIAA database.

:dies: this desperate attempt.

RIAA having a seperate page for solo artist doesn't mean it's not a Lady Gaga album.

asib.jpg

c2c.jpg

Gaga is coming to tie your fave and sadly you can't do much about it :sistrens:

1 hour ago, Hot Volcano said:

Followed by Gaga with C2C being close to Platinum and Chromatica eventually reaching it

NvxhXUC.gif

16 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

RIAA having a seperate page for solo artist doesn't mean it's not a Lady Gaga album.

asib.jpg

c2c.jpg

The fact that she couldn't do it as a solo lead artist like Rihanna could REALLY says something. Legend Tony Bennett and Bradley Cooper did that :clap3:

OT: Congrats, Rih!

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

37 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

The fact that she couldn't do it as a solo lead artist like Rihanna could REALLY says something. Legend Tony Bennett and Bradley Cooper did that :clap3:

OT: Congrats, Rih!

Tony Bennett's album prior to C2C didn't even manage to reach Gold and he released 2 albums since C2C and neither went Gold. Bradley is not even a musician + his solo songs on the ASIB soundtrack are irrelevant, but if you say so rihannabiggestfan, I'll believe it :clap3:

Edited by Hot Volcano

Thought she was a singles artists? :eek:

I delusionally wanted a re-mastered edition :cries:

ANTI and Loud are eligible for 4x Platinum so she will jump from 23x Platinum to 25x Platinum when the RIAA updates those albums.

3 hours ago, Renan90 said:

YEEEEEEES

now she's the 

15th Britney

16th Pink

17th Taylor

18th Rihanna

female artists with 8 platinum albums in the US

there are only 3 female artists left capable of doing this

Beyonce, Ariana and possibly gaga

:clap3:

note: Adele also but i don't think she is going to make 8 albums tbh

Edited by slw84

3 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

She’s the only one for this century (Taylor will join her once her label gets the plaque for Folklore)

If you count studio albums it's Rihanna.

But Taylor's christmas EP(which is counted under albums) is also platinum so she has 8 too.

But great numbers for Rihanna. :clap3:

https://www.riaa.com/gold-platinum/?tab_active=default-award&ar=Taylor+swift&ti=&lab=&genre=&format=Album&date_option=release&from=&to=&award=&type=&category=&adv=SEARCH#search_section

Edited by Miss Americana

2 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

I'm counting 5 for Gaga on the RIAA database. Go argue with them if you disagree.

CLAgnKz.jpg

And at the rate Gaga's newest album is selling, Rihanna's 9th album might just scan Platinum around the same time (if not before)!

OT: Album artist!

istan4badgalriri

1 minute ago, istan4badgalriri said:

I'm counting 5 for Gaga on the RIAA database. Go argue with them if you disagree.

CLAgnKz.jpg

Again, RIAA having a seperate page for solo material doesn't mean they are not counting ASIB and C2C to Lady Gaga :dies:

Using that logic Nicki Minaj is only at ~30m RIAA units and she got her plaque for ~100m  :skull:

You are grasping at straws and it looks pathetic :doc:

OT : Congrats to Rihanna on her 2005 album finally reaching Platinum :clap3:

Are they getting the certifications so that they can say 8 platinum albums at the grammys when she performs? :jonny6:

Wow my ‘Quick little singles!!!1111” fave did THAT :1stplace:

Edited by kweenofxanax

Oh sh*t! Congrats Rihanna! :clap3:

giphy.gif

we are waiting for new material btw :mandown:

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

CLAgnKz.jpg

And at the rate Gaga's newest album is selling, Rihanna's 9th album might just scan Platinum around the same time (if not before)!

OT: Album artist!

istan4badgalriri

I’m so sure you are one of the reason why Rihanna has haters. The delusion of yours is truly disgusting. Gaga has done more in ASIB (writing, producing, singing) than Rihanna did on any of her albums. Whatever. Gaga is a legend and so is Rihanna. You though are a sad person who lives his live through hating on successful woman :cm: 

Congrats Riri :clap3: 

What's more is the rest of her certifications are outdated. I imagine the rest of her albums would gain extra certifications (Anti especially) if her label to do an update :giraffe: 

14 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

Again, RIAA having a seperate page for solo material doesn't mean they are not counting ASIB and C2C to Lady Gaga :dies:

Using that logic Nicki Minaj is only at ~30m RIAA units and she got her plaque for ~100m  :skull:

You are grasping at straws and it looks pathetic :doc:

OT : Congrats to Rihanna on her 2005 album finally reaching Platinum :clap3:

When did Nicki Minaj get a RIAA plaque for 100M ? There’s no photo of her holding one anywhere on the internet.

Rihanna got a plaque for 100M song units which only included the songs listed as “RIHANNA” on the RIAA database, excluding all of her features/duets not listed to her name. Like I said, any song or album not listed under an artist’s credited certifications simply don’t count towards their total.

OT: All albums certified RIAA Platinum, not everybody has that! :clap3: 

5 hours ago, cuneytb said:

I’m so sure you are one of the reason why Rihanna has haters. The delusion of yours is truly disgusting. Gaga has done more in ASIB (writing, producing, singing) than Rihanna did on any of her albums. Whatever. Gaga is a legend and so is Rihanna. You though are a sad person who lives his live through hating on successful woman :cm: 

I’m sorry, what does that have to do with the RIAA not crediting ASIB not C2C under Lady Gaga’s credited certifications ? I didn’t make the rules. You can look it up for yourself at this link: https://www.riaa.com/gold-platinum/?advance_search=1&tab_active=awards_by_artist&format_option=album-ep&type=all#search_section

I’m simply stating facts and informing y’all, not sure where the personal attacks are coming from. :huh: 

21 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

NvxhXUC.gif

Quite a while off then!

Rihanna and Taylor winners. :clap3: 

3 hours ago, Electric Youth said:

the amount of platinum singles and albums she has, I- :rip: 

Singles and albums artist

Badboidami

AHHH the gurls are running out of drags.

NvxhXUC.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.