Rain On Me surges on Spotify

ViviLittleM

1 hour ago, Namiskine said:

It's really great numbers considering the VMAs are over and uneventful according to ATRL, especially for a song that has already been #1 and is 3 months old. Some artists only surge into the bottom of the top 100 when they release a single attached to a HUGE box office movie!

Sure, let's pretend that these are good numbers for a highly anticipated performance by two of the biggest female artists (one of which is a huge streaming artist) of a song that - according to the Monsters - is the highest streamed female hit of the year. :skull: I think we all know that there is a 0% chance that any of you would be claiming those numbers are good if they were for any other pop girl. Enough with the hypocrisy girls. :toofunny3:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Badgalbriel

• MissedTheTrain

• ViviLittleM

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Sure, let's pretend that these are good numbers for a highly anticipated performance by two of the biggest female artists (one of which is a huge streaming artist) of a song that - according to the Monsters - is the highest streamed female hit of the year. :skull: I think we all know that there is a 0% chance that any of you would be claiming those numbers are good if they were for any other pop girl. Enough with the hypocrisy girls. :toofunny3:

No one claimed it was the highest streamed female hit of the year, only of the summer, cause it indeed was. :coffee2:

14 hours ago, MrLovett said:

it got the BIGGEST Boost..

stay PRESSEDT

15 hours ago, MrLovett said:

I’m seriously wondering what is wrong with you. The highest streamed female hit of the year is How You Like That (deservingly) and i remember ROM being in the top 5. Its still gaining great and has above 550M streams from streaming services that shows numbers. And yes, if someone else did those numbers it would still be good. Which artist are you talking about? 

its a huge hit, not a mega smash, but huge hit. You can’t call it a flop or an underperformance either. Its not falling down streaming wise either. 

Yes Gaga Yes Promo Sensitive :clap3:

1 hour ago, Cryptique said:

it got the BIGGEST Boost..

stay PRESSEDT

It was at #70 and 'boosted' to #38. :rip: Wow, truly spectacular numbers. Congrats. :clap3:

16 hours ago, MrLovett said:

:dies:this

Loving the pressedness from stans of some ppl who'll never be awarded as Tricon :wap:

8 hours ago, Namiskine said:

No one claimed it was the highest streamed female hit of the year, only of the summer, cause it indeed was. :coffee2:

WAP?

Loving that stans of other girls see 'Tricon' and seethe over Gaga's surge :wap:

Stable drop of two positions to #40. :clap3: Really going to "surge" back up the Hot 100 this week after that anticipated performance. :clap3:

15 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Loving that stans think 'Tricon' is a thing and anyone cares about it. :wap:

11 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Stable drop of two positions to #40. :clap3: Really going to "surge" back up the Hot 100 this week after that anticipated performance. :clap3:

You're pressed beyond belief lmao i love it :lmao:

24 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Spotify WW #20 = 2.101.470
Spotify US #40 - 2 442k
We love stability and rise in streams

Oh wow the increase :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Sis, why do you care and why are you so angry about it?  If you don't like Gaga, don't seek her out and get bothered by her.  It's not that hard.

On 9/1/2020 at 7:35 AM, Natawie said:

I wonder if it'll surge on the hot 100 next week.
90939_900.gif

I mean probably

57 minutes ago, MissedTheTrain said:

Sis, why do you care and why are you so angry about it?  If you don't like Gaga, don't seek her out and get bothered by her.  It's not that hard.

Cute that you think I’m angry over anything on here. Thanks for caring though! :heart2:

• ATRL Moderator
48 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Cute that you think I’m angry over anything on here. Thanks for caring though! :heart2:

You opened a thread about the stats of an artist you don't like, and are complaining about it, as well as an award she won.  Something about this is clearly bothering you. :rip: 

12 minutes ago, MissedTheTrain said:

You opened a thread about the stats of an artist you don't like, and are complaining about it, as well as an award she won.  Something about this is clearly bothering you. :rip: 

Am I complaining about it? Or am I accurately discussing it? Also, who said I dislike Lady Gaga? But as I said, thank you for caring so much. :heart2:

On 9/1/2020 at 7:00 AM, MrLovett said:

"Surges" into the bottom of the top 40 in the US, after a performance on a US awards show? :rip: Incredible.

On 9/1/2020 at 7:30 AM, MrLovett said:

Yes. :rip: A song at #8 would be at the bottom of the top 10. Where else would it be? :toofunny3:

ROM was boosted from #69, so I should hope so. :deadbanana2: Get that "win" of barely being in the top 40 though.

On 9/1/2020 at 7:17 AM, MrLovett said:

Guess you couldn't answer the question then. Thought as much. :fan:

You’d think someone who has this much to say about the surge of this song and is clearly quite angry would be stanning an artist who is a present-day hitmaker but then you look at the avi and realize they stan a Katy Perry-level artist.

The absolute audacity and shamelessness. :rip:

Go sit down with the Katycats and worry about whether your fave’s next solo single will chart on the Hot 100 or not and stay out of successful artists’ business. :toofunny3:

OT: TRICON is so promo-sensitive. Not everyone has that. :jonny5:

Just now, Thor said:

You’d think someone who has this much to say about the surge of this song and is clearly quite angry would be stanning an artist who is a present-day hitmaker but then you look at the avi and realize they stan a Katy Perry-level artist.

The absolute audacity and shamelessness. :rip:

Go sit down with the Katycats and worry about whether your fave’s next solo single will chart on the Hot 100 or not and stay out of successful artists’ business. :toofunny3:

OT: TRICON is so promo-sensitive. Not everyone has that. :jonny5:

Oh dear.

dTcAHZc_d.webp?maxwidth=728&fidelity=grand

:ahh: Get a grip girl, that was painful to read.

• ATRL Moderator
44 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Am I complaining about it? Or am I accurately discussing it? Also, who said I dislike Lady Gaga? But as I said, thank you for caring so much. :heart2:

I mean, when you say this unprompted:

9 hours ago, MrLovett said:

9 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Well...no, you're not "accurately discussing it".  You're posting pretty clearly shady, petty comments meant to be negative. You're bothered for some unknown reason. :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.