Song of the Season 3 ? WINNER ANNOUNCED (pg. 137)

ughgabriel

Oh wow, will surely be submitting then! Thanks for the critiques again judges - definitely keeping those notes in mind for this one.

Gonna switch up my approach/style. 

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ughgabriel

• Hug

• fountain

• Rence

Top Posters In This Topic

So I wanted to make instrumentals to go with my songs from this season and this is the first instrumental I've made (it's not polished cause I still don't know how to use ableton that well) but I would really appreciate the feedback. I wanted to give this song kind of a ritualistic vibe 

Well...

"You will be paying homage to an artist of your choice"

not once did this say musician. We're going vincent van gogh and stealing starry starry night

(but seriously does it have to be a songwriter/musician?)

also, yayyy Top 5! I was thinking I did worse than last round :skull:

39 minutes ago, ughgabriel said:

So I wanted to make instrumentals to go with my songs from this season and this is the first instrumental I've made (it's not polished cause I still don't know how to use ableton that well) but I would really appreciate the feedback. I wanted to give this song kind of a ritualistic vibe 

:eek:

Well I already gave my opinion on ruin but stream stream stream! <3

Also, I'm taking the most predictable route for my artist choice, which is ironically a risk in this competition.

2 hours ago, Hug said:

(but seriously does it have to be a songwriter/musician?)

We would prefer if everyone chose a musician or band, BUT if you're struggling, we can allow other type of artists as well <3 

Never mind I dropped the song title/concept I had in the last post and have since moved on to a new song title/concept

Ahhh not a huge fan of “who’s your inspiration” prompts for songwriting/essays since I really don’t actively listen to any artist and don’t revere anyone in that manner where I can feel inspired by them  :chick1:

Just now, 8thPrince said:

Ahhh not a huge fan of “who’s your inspiration” prompts for songwriting/essays since I really don’t actively listen to any artist and don’t revere anyone in that manner where I can feel inspired by them  :chick1:

Well you can just write anything and then make up some bullshit about how you got inspired by someone ?

My problem with these challenges is I always do them too well ?

how do the judges feel about using lines from the artist’s song(s) in the submission song? I mean like once or twice

Omg my song is a damn mess right now, it's going in 10 different directions and I can't stick with one. :skull:

Omg I can’t believe it! Thank you so much everyone :heart: I am so happy right now!

And meteor dodge, should be interesting! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.