Song of the Season 3 ? WINNER ANNOUNCED (pg. 137)

ughgabriel

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ughgabriel

• Hug

• fountain

• Rence

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Rence said:

Incense Burning SOTY 

Am I the only one whose fave is Want It Like That ;'(

Is it time for final reviews? :minho:

Just now, Lemur said:

Am I the only one whose fave is Want It Like That ;'(

Top 3 with Pseudo Devotion :lakitu:

No, it wasn't time Prisoner but ok you can host the finale

Just now, ughgabriel said:

No, it wasn't time Prisoner but ok you can host the finale

P L E A S E

Thank you prisoner :heart:

This is me hosting

GlitteringDenseArcherfish-small.gif

Ok, so Prisoner did all of his reviews in one doc but we'll post the rest in categories :hi:
Since I was the only one besides who critiqued the former worlds songs, I'll start with that

I'm shook all of you chose your Pokemon songs

Well I'm happy that SAWS is more appreciated now. I didn't have to die for my art to be appreciated a serve! :jonny5:Also really appreciate your thoughts on Home-bound and Bard's-eye View ♥ ♥

4HyNmdN.png

I believe there’s some type of psychic synchrony here since all of you decided to send the song you wrote for the Pokemon round!

Summer, Autumn, Spring, Winter

When reading to your explanation and thinking back at your entries this season. I believe this is, in fact, the most representative song of yours from this whole journey; I remember it was the one I mentioned the most during critiques. I feel like there’s a very clear energy of growing up, blossoming, changing and an appreciation for life itself that lies within this song that is very beautiful but at the same time it kind of makes you emotional to think of how time passes by.

I think what hit me the most while reading it this time around is how you showcase that at times the story can start with you but your part might end at some point and it’ll continue with someone else. It feels like when you’ve experienced life, all this wisdom you’ve acquired is something that you can share with the world, with someone else; it’s your gift. And now you can let someone else experience life the same way you once did.

This is a beautiful song that has a lot of underlying meanings when taking into consideration some other songs of yours. I think something that you’ve done since the very first time I had the pleasure to join the songwriting community is sharing. You have always offered what you can give for others to grow, including me. And I’m really grateful about it. I think this song perfectly encapsulates who you are.

wallflower

I was a little surprised when I saw you sent this song. I love this song, don’t get me wrong, it was just surprising.

I think this is a very triumphant song to send because I believe it kind of represents your journey and it showcases your personality in a great way. Getting to know who Rence is through his songs has been a joy. When I first read this song I thought it was a really sweet tale of how this person found a friend in the end. But now that I’m revisiting it, I see this story as if you represented both characters. You found yourself; you found the comfort and healing within yourself through these songs you needed to get out, through these conversations you needed to have with yourself.

The more that you let go, the more that you let these emotions to come out, the more that you trust yourself lets your colors stand out instead of blending in; you can witness the truth in that by looking at you journey in this game for three seasons.

the seafarer

Uhh… I really don’t know how to describe how this song makes me feel. I think this song encapsulates a lot of things. It almost feels like a song about life, an invitation to discover the world and its surroundings.

This song seems like it was premonitory for your journey. It feels like you were pushing yourself to dive into some places that you didn’t dare to go before. What I love most about this, is that you let it be known that just as there might be calm tides, there will be wild currents as well; but everything is said in such a hopeful, innocent and pure way that it just makes me feel very moved. When I read it, it feels like one of those nights where you can’t sleep and you just start thinking about life and you fall into this emotional trance wondering of all those amazing things that are waiting out there for you.

You have no idea how much I love this song.

1 minute ago, ughgabriel said:

Ok, so Prisoner did all of his reviews in one doc but we'll post the rest in categories :hi:
Since I was the only one besides who critiqued the former worlds songs, I'll start with that

I'm shook all of you chose your Pokemon songs

Spooky. 

we’re so in s y n c

5 minutes ago, Lemur said:

P L E A S E

is that you rapping in BIRI BIRI? 

Just now, Prisoner said:

is that you rapping in BIRI BIRI? 

sdkljfgsdalkvjfads

thank you gabe I cry now 

next page for next category :hi: 

:duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.