• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luckystrike

• miguel

• touya kinomoto

• Auburn

Y'all are doing TOO MUCH for the first day:toofunny2: I'm not gonna fall for any of these petty bandwagons so 

No lynch

well this is a mess

Can we still lynch Hug, along with whomever else, just for his complete disregard for the game?

I want a SCATHING lynch. Like Pitchfork reviewing an Ed Sheeran album.

Unlynch hug 

lynch lgbtjsjdjd+

I guess

Lynch TBATAHFHJSEYRJDHF+

No lynch

1 hour ago, Hug said:

There are no informed decisions on Day 1, no matter who you lynch. Literally any conspiracy theory is better than "Well SOMEONE has to die so..." If anyone else wants to offer up their reasons as to why we should keep LGBT and vote for someone else, go for it.

Anyway I know you're out but this was tea. The way you would actually be such a benefit to the town with your well reasoned opinions :cries: 

I have no strong convictions at all about this vote but for reasons explained earlier, I'd rather lynch LGBTQIIAP+ than no lynch, so for now I'll do that, since he's the only major alternative to the no lynch vote.

Updated Voting Tally After The Mess:

LGBTQI+ (10) - touya kinomoto, Anthem, Staryu, Overprotected, EriKills, Alena, Sanguine, Navyofbadgals, Witch Privilege, Fruity

No Lynch (8) - wondy, Daylight, diogozsz, Speezy, Not Like The Movies, Rotunda, TeenageDreaming, thecptz

wondy (1) - LGBTQI+

disruptive (1) - Touch It

touya kinomoto (1) - disruptive

Anthem (1) - Chiidish

3 hours ago, Chiidish said:

Gonna go with Lynch Anthem.

Reasons being

1. I don't want to make the sudden wagons too easy and hope more people will speak up why for later evidence in future votes

2. Switching so easily from No Lynch after being one of the few and earliest people to explain the advantages of No Lynch seems weird.

3. As Sanguine said, one of the first to hop onto the LGBT(the rest) wagon. 

This is a valid reason, but I’ll just point out that I never voted no lynch. Amongst some random votes being casted, I mentioned my concerns about the risk of blindly lynching on the first day but never committed to that idea like some others did before switching.

I suppose that in my head once it became evident that someone would be lynched regardless, I had more of a Big Brother mindset in the sense that it’s better to vote with the majority than to make any sort of accusations or assumptions without ANY sort of credible reason as to why. You don’t want to stir the pot with the wrong person while still in the dark, ya know? Hug made some small points about LGBT, who admittedly had been rather sus and all over the place to begin with, which makes it a somewhat “safe” pick. (obviously no pick will ever be safe in this scenario, though)

I understand why bandwagon voting is looked down on, but I’m not going to do detective work with NOTHING to build off of. Day one bandwagon sacrifice will only add to the data we get after the night one actions.

At least that’s how I see it. :sherlock:

Not Hug serving a role reveal mess. :rip: 

Still weary about lynching someone with little information, but LGBT+ seems to be going down anyway and I do agree on what someone said that his posts are giving “I’m trying to convince you all I’m the Jester/Katy Perry so you don’t vote for me“ which is a strategy that I guess could be used by a member of any faction but it still feels suspicious and at this very moment this suspicion, however small, is more than what we have on any other player. 

Lynch LGBTQ+

53 minutes ago, Daylight said:

Not Hug serving a role reveal mess. :rip: 

Still weary about lynching someone with little information, but LGBT+ seems to be going down anyway and I do agree on what someone said that his posts are giving “I’m trying to convince you all I’m the Jester/Katy Perry so you don’t vote for me“ which is a strategy that I guess could be used by a member of any faction but it still feels suspicious and at this very moment this suspicion, however small, is more than what we have on any other player. 

Lynch LGBTQ+

Pls no I just hate PinkBox and I hate Wonderlust. This is consistent across my Mafia seasons x

Waking up to this :deadbanana4:

6 hours ago, Anthem said:

This is a valid reason, but I’ll just point out that I never voted no lynch. Amongst some random votes being casted, I mentioned my concerns about the risk of blindly lynching on the first day but never committed to that idea like some others did before switching.

I suppose that in my head once it became evident that someone would be lynched regardless, I had more of a Big Brother mindset in the sense that it’s better to vote with the majority than to make any sort of accusations or assumptions without ANY sort of credible reason as to why. You don’t want to stir the pot with the wrong person while still in the dark, ya know? Hug made some small points about LGBT, who admittedly had been rather sus and all over the place to begin with, which makes it a somewhat “safe” pick. (obviously no pick will ever be safe in this scenario, though)

You're right, this makes sense8, although you defended No Lynch you never actually cast your vote. Guess I'm going with Lynch LGBTQ+

Since it got this far someone needs to go for the info. At this point Lynching LGBT gives us the most info regardless of what role they could be

people are voting for Max because he’s a troll when he always acts like one though? :skull: 

Lynch Fruity x

he is being very pushy about most likely lynching an innocent townie today

8 hours ago, luckystrike said:

Updated Voting Tally After The Mess:

LGBTQI+ (10) - touya kinomoto, Anthem, Staryu, Overprotected, EriKills, Alena, Sanguine, Navyofbadgals, Witch Privilege, Fruity

No Lynch (8) - wondy, Daylight, diogozsz, Speezy, Not Like The Movies, Rotunda, TeenageDreaming, thecptz

wondy (1) - LGBTQI+

disruptive (1) - Touch It

touya kinomoto (1) - disruptive

Anthem (1) - Chiidish

mama imma need you to start using ctrl + shift + v or paste as plain text cuz this is a pain in the ass for those who use light themes 

11 minutes ago, Auburn said:

Lynch Fruity x

he is being very pushy about most likely lynching an innocent townie today

bold and underline love

Chiidish and Anthem read as town to me. There's actually some sort of reasoning to their voting patterns. 

Everyone else voting for Max is just... emote.gif

10 minutes ago, disruptive said:

Chiidish and Anthem read as town to me. There's actually some sort of reasoning to their voting patterns. 

?

13 minutes ago, disruptive said:

I agree with your thoughts. But this is the reason why we need to vote first day. It's the only way we can identify mafia from their voting patterns. I was a strong advocate of no lynch on first day but I realized we will just go to the second day without any information but one man down already.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.