Pop Girl Mafia | MAFIA AND KATY WIN!

luckystrike

I mean considering the positive outcome of the past two mafias i would argue that lynching someone first day is always better than a no lynch, but just jumping on a bandwagon because of previous game feuds is so... stupid :rip: 

6 minutes ago, Touch It said:

why arent we lynching the demi stan

annoying ass bitch go jerk off

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luckystrike

• miguel

• touya kinomoto

• Auburn

Lynch touya kinomoto

that jump from no lynch to the Hug bandwagon just ain't it nnn

13 minutes ago, disruptive said:

I mean considering the positive outcome of the past two mafias i would argue that lynching someone first day is always better than a no lynch, but just jumping on a bandwagon because of previous game feuds is so... stupid :rip: 

annoying ass bitch go jerk off

no im busy playing tennis and being an active human being in the world maybe u should go do that too LOSER

4 minutes ago, Touch It said:

no im busy playing tennis and being an active human being in the world maybe u should go do that too LOSER

you suck at tennis

Isn’t there a role that wins if lynched? Someone actually wanting to be lynched makes me not want to lynch that person at all. :priceless:

7 minutes ago, Anthem said:

Isn’t there a role that wins if lynched? Someone actually wanting to be lynched makes me not want to lynch that person at all. :priceless:

Yeah the clown of pop Katy Perry, could be touch it or lgbt or even hug since he started his own bandwagon :sistrens:

53 minutes ago, disruptive said:

you suck at tennis

you suck at everything u are a terrible person with no talents or life skills

15 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

Yeah the clown of pop Katy Perry, could be touch it or lgbt or even hug since he started his own bandwagon :sistrens:

I did not. I wanted to not lynch today. Other people started it for me by insinuating that not wanting to lynch means mafia.

Last season, when I was Hulk, I decided to throw the first person who was vocal about wanting to lynch someone as opposed to no lynch into a 1v1 with me, and...surprisingly, they were mafia.

This time, LGBT was the first person to be vocal about a lynch. Then, when I suggested voting for them, they started serving Katy Perry out of nowhere. If I had to bargain a guess, she's acting like a bad Katy Perry so that people go "okay Katy :toofunny3:" and leave him alone. I also know that they are someone who does NOT join these games just to troll, so...I believe there is SOME strategy to the way they're acting.

I feel like we should lynch them for that reason.

But at the same time, I just do not care and if I was taken out of this game I'd be relieved. :skull: Still, may as well get the ratings up for lucky while I'm here.

Unlynch Hug

Lynch LGBTQQ2SIAAAP+

2 hours ago, Guero said:

Lynching Hug seems pointless... I doubt he would have been given a relevant role and then just ask to be lynched right away. :rip:

The roles are randomised so he’s just as likely to be mafia as anyone else tho.

I want to lynch. Don’t really care who. I would’ve thought that people knew by now that no lynch is a useless move from the town on day 1. Sure the odds are against you to lynch a mafia, but the most valuable thing in this game is voting information, which we gain if we lynch someone. 

4 minutes ago, Fruity said:

I want to lynch. Don’t really care who. I would’ve thought that people knew by now that no lynch is a useless move from the town on day 1. Sure the odds are against you to lynch a mafia, but the most valuable thing in this game is voting information, which we gain if we lynch someone. 

This tea.

UJfdwYq.gif

Yeah, I suppose it’s always best to get proactive while we hold some type of collective power in our hands. Today’s lynch could help with some night decisions for those that have them, including citizens. Which is ultimately where the tides take their true turns.

Lynch LGBTQQ2SIAAAP+

He’s a little sus, and Hug made some valid points. :ryan2:

Well, this argument makes much more sense.

Lynch LGBTQQ2SIAAAP+

49 minutes ago, Fruity said:

This tea was very useful on the previous mafia. You might be on to something

UJfdwYq.gif

29 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

Well, this argument makes much more sense.

Lynch LGBTQQ2SIAAAP+

is this a real user?sksk

2 minutes ago, Speezy said:

is this a real user?sksk

That's Max previously known as Diarrheoa. Or as I like to call ha, Poop.

Just now, touya kinomoto said:

That's Max previously known as Diarrheoa. Or as I like to call ha, Poop.

sksks wonder where the good sis went for a minute.

Lynch LGBTQQ2SIAAAP+ I guess b/c idk what else to do and I only signed up to be a number :deadbanana2:

Lynch LGBTQQ2SIAAAP+ I still think she's jester but if that's correct then well congrats 

heyyy

whats going on

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.