Pop Girl Mafia | MAFIA AND KATY WIN!

luckystrike

14 minutes ago, Auburn said:

looking back at this, some points may have been made

we know Erik wasn't mafia, but there might be something worth looking at here...

Girl if you ain't just lynch me I swear

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luckystrike

• miguel

• touya kinomoto

• Auburn

32 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

Girl if you ain't just lynch me I swear

well I think the whole point of day time is to have discussions rather than just bandwagon onto one person, otherwise we're not gonna find anything useful out

I don't care about the day being useful, I want you stupid townies DEAD

okay good discussion team! glad we really found out some useful stuff today :skull:  

43 minutes ago, Auburn said:

okay good discussion team! glad we really found out some useful stuff today :skull:  

Girl just lynch overprotected it’ll make sense tomorrow 

Lynch Overprotected

My suspect list still remains the same 

If this post gets to 10 quotes I'm exposing my mafia comrades  

Speezy

Qc41WjP.png

Day 5 Events

@Overprotected has been lynched. His role was...

Spoiler

vuWVJwp.png

Cardi B - Mafia

(Invasion Of Privacy) - At night, you can manipulate someone else's power and redirect it to whoever you want. 2 stocks.

Voting Tally:

Spoiler

Voting Tally:

Overprotected (14) - touya kinomoto, wondy, disruptive, Staryu, Rence, TeenageDreaming, diogozsz, Sanguine, Guero, Not Like The Movies, Kylie Jenner, Alena, Rotunda, Speezy

touya kinomoto (1) - Auburn

Can’t vote: Overprotected

Night 5 starts now, you have 12 hours to send me any actions. 

See? I was right. Now who to target next?

On 8/17/2020 at 3:03 PM, EriKills said:

N1: Rence, Speezy, Auburn

N2: Auburn, Overprotected, Alena

So it's either Rence or Speezy huh? If I go this round, get either one of them out. Also start reviewing the votes.

Oop period

I forgot to come back and change my vote lol 

8 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

See? I was right. Now who to target next?

So it's either Rence or Speezy huh? If I go this round, get either one of them out. Also start reviewing the votes.

Will you guys trust me when I say it’s Rence.

I just need an certified town to believe me 

8 minutes ago, Speezy said:

Will you guys trust me when I say it’s Rence.

I just need an certified town to believe me 

Speezy: No Lynch-No Vote-Touya-Auburn-OP

Rence: LGBTQ-Touch It(when he used his power)-No Lynch-thecptz-OP

Rence has a more suspicious voting record than you :giraffe: it's so hard to trust anybody in this game though, Auburn and Alena are our only confirmed townies right?

14 minutes ago, Sanguine said:

Speezy: No Lynch-No Vote-Touya-Auburn-OP

Rence: LGBTQ-Touch It(when he used his power)-No Lynch-thecptz-OP

Rence has a more suspicious voting record than you :giraffe: it's so hard to trust anybody in this game though, Auburn and Alena are our only confirmed townies right?

Yes as of now 

The only reason why I was after Auburn because , sis was on 3 lists including the one With The “Two Mafia” in the voting pool. So that’s why I kept my paws on ha 

Touch It (5)* - TeenageDreaming, Auburn, thecptz, Prison, Rotunda

Also let's not forget there were two confirmed mafia on this list. It's possible there's only one and the other was framed but we probably have an even better chance lynching one of them today than Rence/Speezy

5 minutes ago, Sanguine said:

Also let's not forget there were two confirmed mafia on this list. It's possible there's only one and the other was framed but we probably have an even better chance lynching one of them today than Rence/Speezy

ooh yeah, bagel's power. so we go after rotunda first in the morning, okay?

1 hour ago, touya kinomoto said:

ooh yeah, bagel's power. so we go after rotunda first in the morning, okay?

Girl **** you?

I'll prepare my defense tomorrow when I get my notes together, but y'all need to look back at the mafia's powers and see how they've been using it to send us down rabbit holes. 

Edited by Rotunda

1 hour ago, Sanguine said:

How do we know Auburn is a confirmed townie? My votes speak for themselves so I'm not falling for any of these mafia mind games. Everyone seems to forget that Auburn voted for a random innocent the first day (fruity) who was then killed the next day and just now voted for touya after we sucessfully lynched Overprotected... They tried calling me out the other day for my Overprotected vote which I was right about while they voted out ANOTHER townie (thecptz), and everyone still believes they're innocent. It seems to me like Auburn was a last resort to make Overprotected look innocent:ryan2: Something isnt adding adding up here 2+2=6? I've had my suspicions before, and they're becoming more clear especially towards the people who are overlooking the evidence that is literally right in front of them.

Qc41WjP.png

Night 5 Events

@touya kinomoto has been killed by the Mafia. His role was...

Spoiler

bNFPG8b.png

Dua Lipa - Town

(New Rules) At the beginning of the game, you will be able to choose your power from a list that will be given to you in private. The others won’t know what your power is until you use it. 

Dua’s chosen secret power was:

You have to target one player each night, but you won’t know what action you will take until daytime. The action will be randomized and can vary between protecting, investigating, killing, silencing, jailing and enforcing.

@Speezy has been killed by Iggy Azalea. His role was....

Spoiler

rSAwpWL.png

Miley Cyrus - Town

(Rooting For My Baby) At night, you can choose a player to root for which will give them an extra stock of their ability. 3 stocks. 

@Rence has been jailed by Christina Aguilera. He can’t vote today. 

@w̯̝̰̳̤͑̅̾̈́̓̾͘͘͡͝ondy  has been silenced by Azealia Banks, he can’t vote and if he talks today he will die. 

Iggy Azalea has 1 shot remaining. If she doesn’t hit Camila Cabello with it, her identity will be revealed. 

Day 6 starts now. You have 24 hours to cast a valid lynch vote. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.