• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luckystrike

• miguel

• touya kinomoto

• Auburn

Qc41WjP.png

Day 7 Events

@Rotunda has been lynched. His role was...

Spoiler

UYjaHkJ.png

Camila Cabello - Mafia
(She Loves Control) - As the lead of the Canceled Girls, you are in charge of killing a Main Pop Girl every night. Instead of a normal kill, you can aim for a Triple Kill and submit 3 players and their corresponding roles, if you guess incorrectly, the Triple Kill will not go through and mafia will get no kills that night. If you are killed, the abilities will be passed down until the last Canceled Girl remains. You can't be targeted by Marina unless you are the last Canceled Girl standing.

Which means Iggy Azalea has failed her objective and her identity has to be revealed. Iggy Azalea is...

Spoiler

Kylie Jenner.

Voting tally:

Spoiler

Rotunda (everyone) - Everyone :kii2:

Night 7 starts now. You have 12 hours to send me an action. 

So what are you gonna say at my funeral, now that you've killed me? Here lies the body of the love of my life, whose heart I broke without a gun to my head. Here lies the mother of my Pop Girls, both living and dead. Rest in peace, my true love, who I took for granted. Most bomb Mafia who, because of me, sleep evaded. Her god listening. Her heaven will be a love without betrayal. Ashes to ashes, dust to @luckystrike

So what are you gonna say at my funeral, now that you've killed me? Here lies the body of the love of my life, whose heart I broke without a gun to my head. Here lies the mother of my Pop Girls, both living and dead. Rest in peace, my true love, who I took for granted. Most bomb Mafia who, because of me, sleep evaded. Her god listening. Her heaven will be a love without betrayal. Ashes to ashes, dust to @luckystrike

19 minutes ago, Guero said:

if only we could lynch the real Camila 

lolz jk

Sjajsheiejsjshs

Qc41WjP.png

Night 7 Events

@Not Like The Movies has been killed in a Triple Kill. His role was...

Spoiler

UWMPuBi.png

Mariah Carey - Town
(Vision Of Love) - At night, you will be able to see all the abilities that were used and who they were used on, but not who used them. 1 stock only.

@Auburn has been killed in a Triple Kill. His role was...

Spoiler

dz0Bndh.png

Kesha - Town
(Raising Hell) - At night, you may throw a massive party which will block all mafia actions for that night. 1 stock only.

@Kylie Jenner has been killed in a Triple Kill. Y’all know he’s Iggy Azalea already. 

@TeenageDreaming has been jailed by Christina Aguilera. They can’t vote today. 

Day 8 starts now. You have less than 24 hours to cast a valid lynch vote. 

3 mafia VS 4 townies & 1 3P... good luck :bibliahh:

Edited by luckystrike

Before the bandwagon starts against me that will inevitably include mafia players, I just want to state that I believe I have been framed and this could've easily occurred since the touch it vote consisted of FIVE PEOPLE. I strongly suggest that Katy Perry come out now and be lynched thus giving them a win, but buying more time for me to be investigated by adele so my innocence can be proven. Please, this could be what determines whether us townies win this game or not. Once I get lynched and mafia gets what they've wanted this whole time we will have GOTTEN NOWHERE. A vote for me will lead to a mafia win and we'll have lost the game but don't say I didn't try to warn you.

Oh and justification for my vote before I go to bed and wake up to people lynching me: it was the easiest voting pattern to analyze and I think we should go for a risk with some evidence rather than just chasing the same old bandwagons. If it’s two town vs. a mafia in the end it’ll be much easier for the deciding townie if they had prior suspicion, so even if TeenageDreaming really is mafia, lynching him isn’t to as much benefit right now

Anyways - disruptive kept going for Touya when convenient (strategy used by mafia during the game to push bandwagons early on, then wait to bring back if the person that was going to be lynched that day was a townie) but joined other mafia on the second-day Touch It bandwagon (pretty sure this was a plan that ended up backfiring when we found out that mafia were on the third-day lynch and that Halsey overpowered the double-lynch that would’ve taken out Touya - but they used it to their advantage anyhow by distracting us for like three days), then switched onto Auburn right when people started to suspect him (notice how everyone on the bandwagon that day is still alive), then made a post talking about how we don’t theorize enough where he blamed multiple townies and defended a mafia. Fourth day would’ve solidified this for me since I don’t necessarily think the mafia wanted to kill Auburn once the thecptz bandwagon started because he could’ve easily be a distraction for another day, but he was jailed so. Diogozsz voting pattern also suspicious btw. But whatever mafia will win this anyway :katie:

Good bye

Stream Smile on August 28th!!

Watch out for the wolf in sheep's clothing!!! 

3 mafia VS 4 townies & 1 3P... good luck :ahh:

d7b90eaede21dee96d47db656a416b3b.gif

5 hours ago, Sanguine said:

Oh and justification for my vote before I go to bed and wake up to people lynching me: it was the easiest voting pattern to analyze and I think we should go for a risk with some evidence rather than just chasing the same old bandwagons. If it’s two town vs. a mafia in the end it’ll be much easier for the deciding townie if they had prior suspicion, so even if TeenageDreaming really is mafia, lynching him isn’t to as much benefit right now

Anyways - disruptive kept going for Touya when convenient (strategy used by mafia during the game to push bandwagons early on, then wait to bring back if the person that was going to be lynched that day was a townie) but joined other mafia on the second-day Touch It bandwagon (pretty sure this was a plan that ended up backfiring when we found out that mafia were on the third-day lynch and that Halsey overpowered the double-lynch that would’ve taken out Touya - but they used it to their advantage anyhow by distracting us for like three days), then switched onto Auburn right when people started to suspect him (notice how everyone on the bandwagon that day is still alive), then made a post talking about how we don’t theorize enough where he blamed multiple townies and defended a mafia. Fourth day would’ve solidified this for me since I don’t necessarily think the mafia wanted to kill Auburn once the thecptz bandwagon started because he could’ve easily be a distraction for another day, but he was jailed so. Diogozsz voting pattern also suspicious btw. But whatever mafia will win this anyway :katie:

Not part of your reasoning being touya when he was EASILY the most suspicious player all game despite being town. In previous games he never played or acted like that and his voting patterns were suspicious as hell, so there was a legit reasoning behind behind that. If he hadn't come out with the Overprotected news I would've stayed pushing for his lynch, but just because i was wrong doesn't make me a mafia. 

And y'all were just stupid to vote Touch It that second day anyway, and I already discussed the reason for that. The smartest move there was to kill him at nighttime and use the day to theorize and find to find other sus players. 

Your reasoning to lynch me being things i stated and agreed on with now confirmed townies makes no sense at all and seems like a desperate attempt to save TeenageDreaming and turn today's lynch in your favor, so let me just go ahead and

Lynch Sanguine

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.