• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luckystrike

• miguel

• touya kinomoto

• Auburn

god, i'm so angry :rip: I just don't understand the random bandwagon vote for baby z?? Like at all? :rip: Even IF Auburn is innocent, which we have no reason to believe based on his voting patterns, WHY would you all just jump on the first thing he says when we already have a much better and thought out list of suspects? :skull:

Anyway the bandwagon is probably mostly filled with mafia since the ratio has gotten much smaller and they hold the advantage and the power to sway the vote tally, so that would be my main targets for next time.

Speezy (2) - Overprotected, Kylie Jenner

Overprotected (1) - TeenageDreaming

Also these random ass votes???? What was the point? :rip: 

Anyway hoping for the doctor to save me, but if I don't make it there's a few names that quite obvious you should go after:

Auburn still very suspicious. His voting patterns do not help either. I'm not sure if its because he's new and dumb at the game, but just because he claimed to use his powers for good doesn't mean he's innocent.

touya is still extremely suspicious as well, and y'all KEEP letting him slide. He did the same bandwagon **** AGAIN, and killed another innocent townie AGAIN. The ONLY time he hasn't jumped on the main bandwagon was for Nick, and he was mafia :rip: 

As for the rest it's basically impossible to tell because barely anyone actually talks or theorizes here so it's basically a done game for mafia at this point

26 minutes ago, disruptive said:

god, i'm so angry :rip: I just don't understand the random bandwagon vote for baby z?? Like at all? :rip: Even IF Auburn is innocent, which we have no reason to believe based on his voting patterns, WHY would you all just jump on the first thing he says when we already have a much better and thought out list of suspects? :skull:

Anyway the bandwagon is probably mostly filled with mafia since the ratio has gotten much smaller and they hold the advantage and the power to sway the vote tally, so that would be my main targets for next time.

Also these random ass votes???? What was the point? :rip: 

you’re so hot when you’re angry :***:

**** I TRUSTED YOU ROTUNDA! I am sorry, Baby Z. :cries:

idk why but i feel like the more i play this game, the dumber i get.

On 8/18/2020 at 4:03 AM, EriKills said:

N1: Rence, Speezy, Auburn

N2: Auburn, Overprotected, Alena

can we focus on these names? there is at least one mafia here. if it is not auburn like he claims, there are at least two then.

I-

Spoiler

Touch It (5)* - TeenageDreaming, Auburn, thecptz, Prison, Rotunda

So bagels said that two of these remainders are mafia, unless one of them was being framed that night

TeenageDreaming did cast that random ass vote for OP... 

Y’all are ****ing dumb I cannot

:deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

**** I TRUSTED YOU ROTUNDA! I am sorry, Baby Z. :cries:

idk why but i feel like the more i play this game, the dumber i get.

Bitch don’t put this on me! Auburn semi-confirmed their role, so to me it made less sense to kill them. 

Oh no 

Sorry baby z :monkey:

5 hours ago, Auburn said:

I-

Reveal hidden contents

Touch It (5)* - TeenageDreaming, Auburn, thecptz, Prison, Rotunda

So bagels said that two of these remainders are mafia, unless one of them was being framed that night

TeenageDreaming did cast that random ass vote for OP... 

Um we can't just ignore that babyz lynch you started cause that is more sus. I trusted you and for what :biblio:

38 minutes ago, Rence said:

Um we can't just ignore that babyz lynch you started cause that is more sus. I trusted you and for what :biblio:

I have nothing else to go on other than that we know 2 of the people in that very small list are mafia, now we've narrowed it down to 3 suspects

if you want to waste more time trying to get me out tomorrow go ahead cuz I've used my power tonight, I have nothing left to give anyway

Qc41WjP.png

Night 4 Events

Kesha has used her power and all mafia actions have been stopped for the night. 

@Overprotected has been jailed by Christina Aguilera, he can’t vote today. 

Day 5 starts now, you have 24 hours to cast a valid lynch vote. 

I have to bust open my evaluations for the baby z mess. Y’all continued to vote him even after Auburn, Chile :deadbanana2:

26 minutes ago, disruptive said:

Lynch touya kinomoto

Please no. I got valuable information. OP is mafia.

Lynch Overprotection

If this fails, y'all can lynch me the following day. But I can assure you OP is MAFIA!

That means Auburn and Alena are townies!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.