Hot 100: #1 Cardigan; #4 The 1; #6 Exile

iHype.

1 hour ago, Ger-55 said:

Been obsessed with WHATS POPPIN lately, wow, it's truly catchy. :rip: I guess it's too late for the song to top the Hot 100, right?

WAP is gonna top for a while and WP is gonna peak by the time it’s finished I think

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Ger

• iHype.

• Iamsorare

WAP is not topping the Hot 100 for awhile. I'd give it three or so weeks max in the best case scenario.

It's a shock value hit (Anaconda, Erotica, Dirrty) and those always have bad longevity on charts.

19 minutes ago, iHype. said:

WAP is not topping the Hot 100 for awhile. I'd give it three or so weeks max in the best case scenario.

It's a shock value hit (Anaconda, Erotica, Dirrty) and those always have bad longevity on charts.

And WP will most likely peak in those weeks. Which is what I said 

1 minute ago, Em1794 said:

And WP will most likely peak in those weeks. Which is what I said 

Didn't it already peak the full week the remix came out?

It'll be stable the next month which is all that matters. If WAP plummets and Rockstar declines notably then it'd still pass them even if it has peaked.

i know sales are mostly dead (after the first week for hyped/bundled projects), but it'd feel weird to have a chart-topping song that hasn't hit the sales t10 and is sitting at #84 on iTunes right now.

2 hours ago, iHype. said:

Didn't it already peak the full week the remix came out?

It'll be stable the next month which is all that matters. If WAP plummets and Rockstar declines notably then it'd still pass them even if it has peaked.

Yeah, and I doubt ROCKSTAR is going to decrease so bad. With Pop radio embracing the song, it's going to be stable till the end of the summer.

8 hours ago, iHype. said:

nn it's always funny how you can tell with ur posts that you are fuming whenever someone is outperforming Drake :dies:  

WAP coming for the most streamed song in a single week this year :clap3:

33 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

nn it's always funny how you can tell with ur posts that you are fuming whenever someone is outperforming Drake :dies:  

Do you know if the Gagadaily member posted about Watermelon Sugar and Move Ya Frauds final sales?  :dancehall:  

1 hour ago, Hot Volcano said:

What? You’re weird as ****

4 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

I mean it won’t top for longer than that. He’s not fuming, he’s just being realistic. 

32 minutes ago, Rose said:

Harry's going to lose the #1 because he was too proud to tweet or post a link on his insta stories

KxOB.gif

It's gonna be really close.

With the 63k sales:

1    Watermelon Sugar    35,53
2    ROCKSTAR    35,44

It could go either way at this point. The difference is like 1 point  :deadbanana2:

Pull through Harry, Adore you deserved but WS is a cute girl too. :jonny:

I'm honestly living for the amount of #1's we're having this year, fraudulent or otherwise. :rofl:

The crazy thing is last year would have been similar if OTR didn't dominate like it did. :laugh:

9 minutes ago, Green said:

With the 63k sales:

2    ROCKSTAR    35,44

It could go either way at this point. The difference is like 1 point  :deadbanana2:

Harry deserves and fingers crossed, He is going to get it despite thIs tigh race

1 minute ago, Pop Art said:

Pull through Harry, Adore you deserved but WS is a cute girl too. :jonny:

I'm honestly living for the amount of #1's we're having this year, fraudulent or otherwise. :rofl:

The crazy thing is last year would have been similar if OTR didn't dominate like it did. :laugh:

Same for me, It’s exciting watch more artists reaching #1 than a solid one securing weeks at #1.

16 minutes ago, Green said:

With the 63k sales:

2    ROCKSTAR    35,44

:rip:

26 minutes ago, Green said:

With the 63k sales:

2    ROCKSTAR    35,44

:jonny:

37 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

The way both Me! & YNTCD would've been #1 songs if it wasn't for that meme song:cries:

1 minute ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

The way both Me! & YNTCD would've been #1 songs if it wasn't for that meme song:cries:

Hey now don't do the good sis Nas like that, it was way more than a quick lil meme song. But you're right, all these would have gone #1. :skull:

- ME!

- If I Can't Have You

- I Don't Care

- You Need to Calm Down

It actually blocked Señorita and bad guy for a period until they pulled through.

2 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

I Don't Care

The only good thing Nas did with his career would be blocking this atrocity of a song from going #1. Enough with Ed Sheeran's mediocrity topping the charts

15 minutes ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

The only good thing Nas did with his career would be blocking this atrocity of a song from going #1. Enough with Ed Sheeran's mediocrity topping the charts

It's a better song than ME! and YNTCD

7 minutes ago, Sinister said:

It's a better song than ME! and YNTCD

Taste differs. I think YNTCD is a great pop song with a good message.

But IDC was only made by Ed Sheeran to get a Quick hit. Thank God it didn't get that #1

Edited by My Tears Ricochet

14 minutes ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

Taste differs. I think YNTCD is a great pop song with a good message.

But IDC was only made by Ed Sheeran to get a Quick hit. Thank God it didn't get that #1

Lyrically, YNTCD is terrible and I find it very weak. It feels corny to me.

Lover and The Man are the real smashes that got awa

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2020 at 11:58 PM, iHype. said:

:ahh: