cardigan "cabin in candlelight" version tops US ITunes!

omrimayo

Congrats, Queen! 

36 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Of course it's a smart move to sell your lead single because its mother album is selling 600K pure as we speak, so imagine the amount of people who already have the song in the album. But well OTHs are jealous

:coffee:

• ATRL Moderator
45 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Of course it's a smart move to sell your lead single because its mother album is selling 600K pure as we speak, so imagine the amount of people who already have the song in the album. But well OTHs are jealous

:cm:

1 hour ago, MardinBeksloy said:

You don’t need to stress that much, they all know damn well WHAT’S UP! But they refuse to admit it and we all know why... :fan:

All these cheap tactics. I- :deadbanana2:Serving TROLLZ and Say So Remix last day alternative version release :rip: Watch her free fall the week after...

47 minutes ago, DELE2125 said:

All these cheap tactics. I- :deadbanana2:Serving TROLLZ and Say So Remix last day alternative version release :rip: Watch her free fall the week after...

Reported:gaygacat2:

peterstyles13
4 hours ago, Namiskine said:

An alternative version on week 1 :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

The absolute DESPERATION! Lol :dies:

Taylor is worse than Miss Petty :bibliahh:

Gaga stans - of all fanbases - having the audacity to kii kii at someone's marketing tactics during release week :skull: 

2 hours ago, peterstyles13 said:

Gaga stans - of all fanbases - having the audacity to kii kii at someone's marketing tactics during release week :skull: 

Just pointing out that for some people around here, it's only genuine, smart marketing tactics when it's Taylor. :coffee2:

Taylor Swift - cardigan (cabin in candlelight version)

Blake Shelton - Happy Anywhere (feat. Gwen Stefani)

Jawsh 685 x Jason Derulo - Savage Love (Laxed - Siren Beat)

Whew.

...And if the OTHs can bring me other examples of people selling a ton of albums the same week they're trying to get a song to #1, they can claim it's just the same as those other pushes this year.

6 hours ago, Michael196 said:

Then why doesn’t she have 40 #1’s on the Billboard Hot 100? lmao failore

52 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

That was the weakest try I’ve ever witnessed on this site. You thought you did something.

57 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

This drag was so weak. :rip:

5 hours ago, DELE2125 said:

The way you’re so jealous and bothered :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.