France: Jolie Nana breaks streaming female record

Mokichi

Jolie Nana debuts at #1 on France Top Streaming with 8,310,860 streams for its first week. It's the biggest streaming week for a female ever in France, the previous female record was owned by Dance Monkey (Tones & I) which did 4M streams :deadbanana2: 

Jolie Nana debuted #4 on Belgium Singles Chart scoring her highest peaking single there and 3rd top 10 hit overall.

some french people are really pressed at this slaying :jonny5: the way she keeps ending her haters

She's here to stay, even my dad, a white french dude in his late 60's is obsessed with her songs!! Congrats Aya!!

it's what she deserves!

I want a black female smashing in Italy as well :weeps:

liberalmusiclover

Catchy tune :jamming:

She is a Jolie Nana... :heart2:

Well deserved!

16 hours ago, Starkboy said:

it's what she deserves!

I want a black female smashing in Italy as well :weeps:

the closest in recent memory might be my other queen lous and the yakuza :giraffe: i wish she was talked about more  

4 hours ago, worldwide angel said:

the closest in recent memory might be my other queen lous and the yakuza :giraffe: i wish she was talked about more  

isn't she from Belgium? I meant an italian one. in that case Aya herself smashed with Pookie here :katie2: (she had a remix with a local rapper) 

15 hours ago, Starkboy said:

isn't she from Belgium? I meant an italian one. in that case Aya herself smashed with Pookie here :katie2: (she had a remix with a local rapper) 

yes but i just thought you meant a black woman in europe 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.