Webkinz Reality TV Show Season 2 || well, it's over ?

Kelp

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• Overprotected

• Kelp

• PinkBox

4 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

i thought dame boa and angel were friends...... guess you were a fake friend and really hated me all along

so much for everyone being friendly and no bullying

seems like im the only friend you've ever had by naming my beautiful whale with your name <3 

6 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Think Im gonna try the Shelven recipe tbh!!!

think im gonna murder you tbh!!!!

2 minutes ago, minho said:

WHAT is that a picture of in pinkbox's entry

my meal???

36 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

i thought dame boa and angel were friends...... guess you were a fake friend and really hated me all along

so much for everyone being friendly and no bullying

you drugged me and then sent me to dr. quack to pull my tooth out!!!!! just so you could finish your recipe!!!! you are sick in the head and a restraining order will be delivered soon enough

24 minutes ago, Remmy said:

you drugged me and then sent me to dr. quack to pull my tooth out!!!!! just so you could finish your recipe!!!! you are sick in the head and a restraining order will be delivered soon enough

You volunteered... This fake news... 

You look more handsome without that huge buck tooth anyway, you're welcome 

Edited by PinkBox

7 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

You volunteered... This fake news... 

You look more handsome without that huge buck tooth anyway, you're welcome 

my whole family has kept their 2 front teeth and family traditions are very important to me. now i'm going to be embarrassed the next time i see them and it's all YOUR FAULT! keep lying through your teeth while you still have them because i'm coming for revenge. no more mrs nice hippo :mad:

Bongwater eats you
So I’m trying all these recipes as it’s the only way to truly know if it tastes good or not :)

@EriKills
This was gross. It took a lot of convincing my mom to let me try it. :( she tried it herself and she seemed to like it though so idk. :/ It seems practical, though!

Overprotected
I liked and subscribed your channel. Also bought some merch. I tried this recipe though, and it was okay. Not great, but…

@shelven
Ew. I don’t like eating things that look like they’re still staring at me. :( still, I tried this dish, despite the effort it took, and after getting over it looking at me (I decided to use some of the leaves to cover the eyes) it was kinda good!

@Dessy
I had my brother help me make this recipe so I could taste it. He told me that if I didn’t eat it, I was a wuss. I don’t know why I would be too scared to eat it so I did. He was like “That’s sick” and left. I think that’s a good thing!

@kipperskipper
Is that what my dad was talking about when he said he hoped I don’t grow up to be a faggot? Aw that’s so nice of him to make sure I don’t grow up to be a revolting ball of of meat. I tried this and I couldn’t even finish ONE.

@Prisoner
Okay I kinda screamed at you just sending a recipe with NO jokes in the whole entry. The actual recipe was yummy! :)

@ughgabriel
This was...really hard to make. I ended up using a substitute for one of the ingredients and it turned into a pie...the pie was okay.

@Remmy
Spoon.

Just kidding, I finished making the brownies without saying anything sorry :). This was my favorite recipe! Brownies taste GREAT!

@PinkBox
Impressive that you managed to submit despite being used in 13 other recipes. You did a great job considering the fact you should be dead! ...by any other metric this is revolting.

@thecptz
So0 i tr|ed dis recipe evn thouyg ha/r doesv^t tase gud. Yiu bearky not\ce tha h]ar onc yiou git 2 d middul of iot. I thpt iot was o[<ay .

@disruptive
I couldn’t find enough bully to make this dish unfortunately :( I’m just going to assume it’s a very lovely dish with many admirers!

@Rence
I had my dad help me bake this recipe. He doesn’t know I ate it though since I said we were making it for mom. She was too busy drinking the Fit Tea recipe, though. Anyways this was...bitter? :/

18 minutes ago, Hug said:

by any other metric this is revolting.

Hug doesn't understand gourmet cuisine... 

29 minutes ago, Hug said:

@Overprotected you get your own post bc i cba to edit the post i just made

Thank you I feel special

yes i do the cooking yes i do the cleaning

not spit on me daddy afsfkfjd 

Pecky is well fed :swan:

Pn9djRd.png

minho the chef!

@EriKills - what a great recipe! i've been feeling self conscious about my 24cm waist, so this will be perfect.

@Overprotected - Wow those photos look appetizing! After trying it, I think it needs more flavour tho!

@shelven - Wow! You really turned up the heat with this roast.  Too bad its a bit overcooked.

@Dessy - Interesting choice to use such an exotic ingredient! I sure hope you didn't taste test this.

@kipperskipper - Fun recipe, I'm sure there are many people in here who would like this recipe!

It looks like a lot of work though.  DT3296.jpg

@Prisoner - Thank you sooo much for this recipe, just shared it with my Facebook group.  Our next brunch is sure to be a hit.

@ughgabriel - A How did you come up with this recipe!?

@Remmy - Mmmm I love my brownies scraped off the bottom of my oven.  Great recipe Sharon, I will be sure to try this!

--

Sent from Blackberry Messenger

@PinkBox - Speciesism aside, this was an informative entry!  I learned a lot about your mind.

@thecptz - This recipe did not leave me bald!  I have a full head of luscious hair!

@disruptive - tried this recipe and the result was not great!! not enough uwus sorry!!!  you'll have to change your recipe and eliminate the other two ingredients to get it right next time.  1 star on yelp!!

@Rence - Wow I will be sure to try this when I prepare for my child's next bake sa-ḩ̸̡̛̻͎̘͓̠͍̄́͂̿̈͊͘e̶̡̗̞̰̮͉̗̹̳͖̝̙̼͚̹̾͆̄̀̈́̈́̃͘l̵̨̢͉̃̈̔̎̈͋͋̒̅̚͘͘p̷̢̲̦̼̓̂̊̀̈̕ ̷̢̡͖̦͓̭͈̝͓̃̈́͆͂̆̓ḩ̵̛̣̗̯͉̟͉̞̠̞̠̎̍̋̃̆̿̈͘͠͝ė̷̛̠̍̈́͑͊̿͂͝ļ̵̨̤̬̟̫͔̰̥̜̘̦̻̎͋͗͊̒̏̇̍p̸̡̪͔̳̭̔͊̓͐̚̕͝ ̸̢̢̞̬̱̬̝͉̙̹̤̮̤̖̮͋̊̆͐͝ẗ̷̠̭̥̻̹͕́̔̓͐͠ͅh̴͎̻̗͇̞̣̰̯̪̠̪̜͒̎̿̋͊̃̓̈͒̀̚͠ͅȩ̶̬͚̲̽̀̾̏͗̓̅̔̌͠y̶̛͇̘̳̔͂́̽͐͜'̶̹͖̏̾͌̾̑̊̿̒͒͋͝͠v̴̨̹̝̥̳͕̣͈̇͋̀̓̾̈́̈̃̚͝e̶̤̭̟̜̙͍̩̬̼̎ ̷̽̂̽͐̏͜g̶̡͔͓̗̹͖͉̹͖̔̾̈́̅̊̾ͅo̶͍͎̗̮̯͉̻̻̽̌͑́͂̾͌̍͘͘͝͠͠t̴͕̦̦͚̠̯̠͕͇̞͙̤̥̏̓̎̐̀̀̚̚͜ ̷̡̞̻͔̫̳̦̬͚͖̓͆̍̐̑͗͊̑͆͛͋̇͘͘͠m̵͔̬̳̳͊̈́̔̇̉ę̷̧̛̼̭̰͈̼̙͕̞̖͛̒͂̐̔͆͠ ̷͚̗͉̤͍̯̜̩̔̽̋̆̓̒̈̍̉̍͘͝    le!  It's sure to be a hit.

6Ltcjwn.png

@EriKills

Ok that last image made me choke asldgjaskgl Photoshop queen! Creative, entertaining, well thought out, put the tea in a blender, **** on it, etc. Great work

@Overprotected

These images look like they were taken at 4AM while you were locked in someone's basement, which I love <3 I would subscribe, and proud of you for standing up to Webkinz racism

@shelven

This actually would've been pretty funny but the PinkBox bullying is exhausting. I get it he's an abominable human being and a furry but can you come up with something else? Can you come up with something else.

@Dessy

A classic in my household <3 I want yours :eye: Why do I feel like this recipe might actually work though asklgajdksl. Kinda basic but I enjoyed!

@kipperskipper

Cute dog <3 I read it as "fuh aggots" every time which made me breathe out of my nose loudly. Is this like a real dish though :yougood:

@Prisoner

I honestly was hysterically laughing at this askflgjklshgkhasgdl NOT this just being a regular recipe I-

@ughgabriel

I really appreciate the effort and there were some good jokes but this kind of felt like you threw a bunch of inside jokes together rather than work more with the recipe aspect which is what I wanted more of

@Remmy

The reference made me cackle aklsgjlkas Nicki queen. BUT water is an ingredient!! Like we're not even really making these recipes so why not just leave it out I- :rip: I l-u-v Madonna the party scene though, so cute <3

@PinkBox

Not there being a Sir Boa slkjgasl. These drawings are SO much, I hope your mom didn't catch you this time. Then again I kind of hope she did ;) nice werq

@thecptz

Reading your entries gives me a headache and the only reason I haven't eliminated you is because I want you to rank me high in Holy Trinity <3 jk I like this hair recipe, use my hair next time king

@disruptive

I thot this was funny and clever but I wouldn't have minded like a smidge more actual content, like if you're just gonna have 1 joke I would want it to be hysterical yknow but this was still cute

@Rence

Are you hanging out with Baby Z? Cuz you're starting to type like him :yougood: I liked this entry cuz you implied it took your bf three hours to c*m and I admire that stamina, find me a man like that

Alright I'm gonna start putting results together! This post is the cutoff for the top poster thing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.