Webkinz Reality TV Show Season 2 || well, it's over ?

ATRL Username

2 minutes ago, Remmy said:

OP quit box quit your turn

ok, thanks

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• Overprotected

• ATRL Username

• PinkBox

yummy

On 8/3/2020 at 8:27 AM, PinkBox said:

FAT! 

RUB MY BELLY!

Lucky is gone, OP is gone, Jim Morrison is gone, PinkBox is gone, Miguel is gone, Scene is gone...and I'm still standing.

they better submit

because otherwise the doctor is going to have to get me to carry out the euthanizations blStADN.gif

19 hours ago, disruptive said:

ok, thanks

damn i didn't really mean it :emofish: SUBMIT hoe

41 minutes ago, Remmy said:

ok, if you say so.....

Post.

9 minutes ago, disruptive said:

ok, if you say so.....

yesss the racist made some points on that one

1 hour ago, Remmy said:

ummm yes you DID mean it,  @disruptive UNSUBMIT your entry!!!!!

iU0VWil_TeP59Pp5X5Xt8G0pTOI0SeumLpXcWtipkGXiJNdIyRoZtiAGPelyX2h_2gPwu4ZSB0jEudpOVk_59RW2lCtYOgyWYtLcOacdm9e_aGi-L0WMmyJA5RIgAHwE7Pr3xZ_U

iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_ ROUND 4COOK A MEAL iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_

ENTRIES

@EriKills

Spoiler

What great timing....due to captivating the audience with last rounds snot score i am officially a FitTea endorser!!!! 

#ad

hi gurls people always claim fad diets don't work but i say that's something a fat person would say. Endorsed by A+ list celebs like KimKardashian and Saharah S Desserts (me!!!), as well as C list celebrities like KhloeKardashian, this is a recipe for the Saharah Skinnee Shake.

Ingredients

1. A couple tea bags of the Fit Tea (read the instructions I think larger people use more tea bags. On a scale of: EriKills - 1 tea bag per serving,  to Pinkbox - the entire bag per serving)

81y68ISso8L._SL1500_.jpg

2. One cup of the finest mid shelf vodka (I suggest Smirnoff Cucumber Lime, the green packaging goes well with the green Fit Tea packaging).

smirnoff-infusions-zero-sugar-cucumber-and-lime__00260.1559531030.jpg?c=2

3.  One cup to pour ingredients in

MY4.gif

Directions: 

Combine the ingredients. Shake, drink and lose weight.

This shake is vegan and very healthy so substitute all your meals with one serving of Saharah's Skinnee Shake. If still hungry add one extra cup of vodka. The extra alcohol is an appetite suppressant because you are too drunk to realize you are hungry. and since vodka is clear that means it's calorie free. 

And if you dont believe, here are just a few examples of what this shake can do for you: 

After just one serving: 

Mariah-Carey-is-heavily-airbrushed-in-Terry-Richardson-shoot.jpg

After just one week, you will notice the weight lost around jaw as well as clearer skin: 

feature-beyonce-resize.jpg

After one month: 

jpeg&output-quality=75

Live your best skinnee life you deserve!!! 

50190901107_037850a468_o.jpg

@Overprotected

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d-nk35vZ2yQZFuKJiG6pjobuy6zsUJJN9rYbDdz86GA/edit?usp=sharing 

@shelven

Spoiler

ROUND FOUR

Hi everyone, it's me, Tag! As most of you know by now, I was harassed into joining this game against my will. I've tried to get eliminated but it just won't work! I dragged everyone who forced me to join, I called out one of the judges in a scathing expose, but you little sh*ts insist on torturing me. So I guess I have to make the message a bit... clearer. Thus, the delicious meal we're making today is dedicated to one of my most persistent harassers. You guessed it, we're making... 

Hide contents

b58ab474-8bcc-11e7-9f40-4d9615941c08_1280x720_053754.JPG?itok=0G9C0I7h

ROASTED PINKBOX!!!

Here are the 3 ingredients you'll need:

1) A fresh PinkBox carcass (pictured above) - this should be easy to hunt as PinkBoxes are generally old, slow, and therefore easy to catch

2) Large leaves - for decoration, put your roasted PinkBox on a nice bed of green leaves. This will be a shock to the PinkBox, who never touched a green vegetable in its life, but it's dead now, so its opinion doesn't matter

3) Cyanide powder - as a nice seasoning for your PinkBox, sprinkle a healthy dose of powdered cyanide on top. That way, all the annoying f*gs who taste your PinkBox will die slow and painful deaths too! What a win-win!

And that's it - roast your PinkBox carcass at 300 degrees for ~4 hours, place it on the bed of leaves, sprinkle the cyanide on top, and voila! A delicious, filling meal fuelled by the fat of someone who will never harass you again! Bone apple teeth! Heehee!

@Dessy

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13pd5VRRRxBVqHrFIvdl_kvrrUzd9suWgWRojNM6LD7s/edit?usp=drivesdk

@kipperskipper

Spoiler

Oven Baked F.aggots

54MNsF2.jpg

Hello. I am Pancake the Zombie pup and today I am going to teach you how to make my favorite recipe! I know you're expecting me to make brains or sumn, but my favorite thing to eat is actually...F.aggots!k4928.jpg I just love when I bite down on the balls of a hot Fa.ggot and the juices burst into my mouth. The flavor.k4909.jpg 

Now how do we make F.aggots?  Well we can use many ingredients, but I like when my F.aggot are piggies. I've tried many flavors, but I think god intended for F.aggots to be pigs. k4903.jpg

Oven Baked Piggy F.aggots Recipe: 

1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. 

I like my f.aggots hot and charred. Burn baby!! k4930.jpg

2. Find a willing piggy to use for your f.aggot dinner. 

There is an app for that.k4907.jpg

3. Once you find your piggy, butcher it!! Chop up the liver, heart, and belly. These are our 3 special ingredients.

I just love a homemade, artisanal, organic f.aggot.k4922.jpg

4. Once you gently rip the organs out of the f.aggot pig carcass, dice them up!

This lil piggy turned into a f.aggot . :chop: k4932.jpg

5. Add the f.aggot ingredients into a bowl and mix them all together.

Mix mix bish. k4927.jpg

6. Start to make f.aggot  balls.

MMM i love f.aggot  balls in my mouthk4937.jpg

7. Cook the f.aggot s. Put the f.aggots into the oven and let them bake.

I like when my f.aggots get nice and crispy.k4959.jpg

8. Eat the f.aggots!

The f.aggot  smell. The f.aggot  flavor. The f.aggot juicesk4947.jpg

When your f.aggots are done, they should look something like this:

Hide contents

T6loSFS.jpg

Wow those are some delicious looking f.aggots!!! My mouth is watering!!k4944.jpg

Well thank you for tuning in. I hope you enjoyed some yummy f.aggots!! Next week I will teach you how to make Spotted Dick!k4937.jpg

@Prisoner

Spoiler

Fluffy pancakes just for you!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReucw6GmIadoG5jEYEh4k

You'll need:

1. 2 cups all purpose flour

2. 4 pasteurized eggs

3. A few cups powdered sugar

How to cook:

1. Crack the 4 eggs and separate the yolk from the whites. Beat the egg whites and gradually add sugar until stiff peaks form. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpaLTewXUnPW5OIlxyDTc

2. To 2 cups of flour, add the egg yolks and a reasonable amount of water to make the batter. Check this video to see what a perfect cake batter should look like:

3. Now carefully fold about 3/4th of the beaten egg white into the batter. Please avoid over mixing it or your pancakes won't be fluffy and soft. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmsFA2Y6KgaUGnbXeuGHF

4. Place the mixture into a heated pan and slowly flip when ready. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6h7-uFHc8xDW2mTlHqOL

5. Use the remaining 1/4th of the beaten egg white to prepare a meringue. Add more sugar while whisking until you obtain a thick consistency. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTORBDkKnD1hli6XW1cXa7

6. Spread the meringue over the hot pancakes and serve!

@ughgabriel

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IchMKyJO0vjoftLtA3fyP5KhzaKJYjguSOmJeSso8jU/edit

@Remmy

Spoiler

hello this is angel the healthy hippo :pancake:

this is my grandma's recipe so it's not completely original but i added a few tiny touches. I posted this on twitter last year and it got rave reviews :)) hope you guys like brownies!

4JFPv97.png

now word on the street is some of these contestants are POOR (no shaming just an observation) so let me write it all out in case your Motorola T720 flip phone can't see pictures

1. preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. get 1 egg, a lil water, a lil vegetable oil (be creative with it, make up ur own amounts)
3. get a big spoon for mixing
4. post spoon once you got the spoon (i wanna see who trying this)
5. get a big clear plastic bowl (HAS to be clear or it'll mess up the taste)
6. dump the brownie mix in and insert in oven (i'm not gonna tell you specifics, you're a grown up you should know this basic sh*t by now)
7. das it
[[NOTE: WATER IS AN ESSENTIAL PART OF LIFE IT DOES NOT COUNT AS AN INGREDIENT SO I'M FOLLOWING THE 3 INGREDIENT RULE. I DON'T THINK YOU CAN GET GRAVY FROM A FAUCET]]

this is what should come out after 70 minutes or so!!

b2e362b3b6.jpg

now hold on... how i get a pizza and why is it so f***ed up??? uhhhh

okay ignore that, anyway i brought these to a party (pre-COVID don't worry) and my friends had the best reactions! this can be your party too if you make these brownies

N0hkU34.png

have fun hope it turns out well for you

------------------------------

Sent from my iPad

@PinkBox

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vXKA5uKaPm8wBHszQvTCjARor19tlytds4l9YVw1lJ4/edit?usp=sharing

@thecptz

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gNhJCfmMHKcW2ZZy547cG7cHAzdE9fxFGJoqNA1CRSE/edit?usp=sharing

@disruptive

Spoiler

40aeeh0.png

@Rence

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ph49jDX9IZ2KlqTqWNcaj0EU6R_s9nxB0tMMicWr-7k/edit?usp=sharing

Here are the entries folx! @minho @Hug

Also Rence decided on who to use his power on, so I apologize to the following Webkinz but you will be moved down by a whole placement in the final results.......

Spoiler

shelven

Some of these entries are scary ? But what's scarier is getting ANOTHER PInkBox namedrop, use someone else to boost your score musty!!!

Also most of these are really gross recipes, nobody's touching my original homemade world famous brownies

cb4e8f5ef2.png

miguel bullying me and in the bottom

shelven bullying me, let's see what happens!!!!

Funny how miguel served two dishes: the one in his entry and, the second, a large bowl of TRUTH

6 minutes ago, Remmy said:

Some of these entries are scary ? But what's scarier is getting ANOTHER PInkBox namedrop, use someone else to boost your score musty!!!

i thought dame boa and angel were friends...... guess you were a fake friend and really hated me all along

so much for everyone being friendly and no bullying

Wow everyone wants to cook pinkbox that's not nice #GoVegan

So did anyone try my dish?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.