Webkinz Reality TV Show Season 2 || well, it's over ?

Kelp

Just now, Hug said:

You're gonna want that immunity anyway

UXwVciN.png

no i don't, remove me from this ****ed up game!!!

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• Overprotected

• Kelp

• PinkBox

Pn9djRd.png

Spoiler

disruptive:

you should keep posting!

thecptz:

e10.jpg

pinkbox:

cute omg, i could really tell you like tiktok because i didn't get the sense you were 85 at ALL

rence:

oh... its not the sounds you make that are why we stare :yougood: but its okay you can think that

luckystrike:

omg i learned the other day that twinkies never expire, they can be left alone to sit for years and nothing will happen to them, no one will give them a second glance!

shelven:

another fun game is hide and seek!  you should go hide, i promise i won't forget to look for you

sanguine:

have you tried heroween, nicoteen, or keroseen?

kipper:

): may you rest in piece

overprotected:

HATE having monsters under my bed, stay there demon!

erikills:

deserts are my  least favourite biome

prisoner:

thanks!

ughgabe:

all you do is charge phone, eat hot chip and lie

dessy:

i was going to follow you on twitter but it looks like its a **** account! maybe gabe is interested

scene:

oh so YOU were the 4 month old baby recreating britney's slave 4 u performance i passed the other day

remmy:

i took the liberty of burying your dog for you! thanks for sending

tag yourself! i'm minho

2 minutes ago, minho said:

Pn9djRd.png

Reveal hidden contents

disruptive:

you should keep posting!

thecptz:

e10.jpg

pinkbox:

cute omg, i could really tell you like tiktok because i didn't get the sense you were 85 at ALL

rence:

oh... its not the sounds you make that are why we stare :yougood: but its okay you can think that

luckystrike:

omg i learned the other day that twinkies never expire, they can be left alone to sit for years and nothing will happen to them, no one will give them a second glance!

shelven:

another fun game is hide and seek!  you should go hide, i promise i won't forget to look for you

sanguine:

have you tried heroween, nicoteen, or keroseen?

kipper:

): may you rest in piece

overprotected:

HATE having monsters under my bed, stay there demon!

erikills:

deserts are my  least favourite biome

prisoner:

thanks!

ughgabe:

all you do is charge phone, eat hot chip and lie

dessy:

i was going to follow you on twitter but it looks like its a **** account! maybe gabe is interested

scene:

oh so YOU were the 4 month old baby recreating britney's slave 4 u performance i passed the other day

remmy:

tag yourself! i'm minho

bump for page 28

thank yoU!! was wondering where she went. ran out of dog food a week ago anyway so i guess this was good timing

wow i've gotten a lot of praise :cries:

what does that mean

i'm GLAD that the spamming ends tbh

6Ltcjwn.png

Sorry for the lack of formatting it's late af but we all are done with reviews and I want to post results before I got to bed

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VO6djMZE9ZyUxMrA87mOGz6iKvqdk4b__plSb3_ma5A/edit?usp=sharing

@disruptive @thecptz @PinkBox @Rence @luckystrike @shelven @Sanguine @kipperskipper @Overprotected @EriKills @Prisoner @ughgabriel @Dessy @Scene. @Remmy

idk why she fainted too ): why does no one care about my easter eggs

This game might be a mess but would any other game have EVERY judge's critiques an hour after entries were posted?

I'm getting my euthanization iv injection ready!  will just require a few moments to get double the recommended dosage

Just now, minho said:

I'm getting my euthanization iv injection ready!  will just require a few moments to get double the recommended dosage

Spoiler

double dick me daddy

PinkBox's review just made me realize there's another connection to my entry... f**k you boa I'm gonna stretch you out (not in that way get your mind out of the gutter)

me:

Her species, Mud Hippo, [...] has previously been used against her by bullies in an attempt to weightshame.

PinkBox:

I promise I’ll be very nice!!! Except to the muddy hippo, I can’t stand that fat *****.

Just now, disruptive said:
  Reveal hidden contents

double dick me daddy

yeah you'll be put down first

even if you arent eliminated.... i'll bury you in between  @Remmy's dog and my hopes and dreams for @luckystrike

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.