Webkinz Reality TV Show Season 2 || well, it's over ?

ATRL Username

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• Overprotected

• ATRL Username

• PinkBox

mud hippo winning with kindness.... some people should takes notes!!!!!!!!!!!

iU0VWil_TeP59Pp5X5Xt8G0pTOI0SeumLpXcWtipkGXiJNdIyRoZtiAGPelyX2h_2gPwu4ZSB0jEudpOVk_59RW2lCtYOgyWYtLcOacdm9e_aGi-L0WMmyJA5RIgAHwE7Pr3xZ_U

iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_ ROUND 1NAME A KINZ iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_

RESULTS PT. 3

Up next, these contestants could improve for next time using the constructive criticism that the judges... I mean, only I gave. But they were not the worst of the week! They are...

Spoiler

9. @kipperskipper with an average of 8.67

10/11. @shelven with an average of 9.33

10/11. @luckystrike with an average of 9.33

And there is a tie for 12/13 so I guess I'm stopping there and the next post will have the bottom 4 :/ congrats to the safe divas

Judges said Bullies in the bottom PERIOD

well kipper bullied me so deserved, but shelven deserved better!!!

looks like the immunity winner really needed it huh

DimRedCygnet-size_restricted.gif

:!ohno:

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

mud hippo winning with kindness.... some people should takes notes!!!!!!!!!!!

Mud Hippo winning with kindness and obeying the word count limit we luv to see it!!!!!!!

Just now, PinkBox said:

well kipper bullied me so deserved, but shelven deserved better!!!

an alliance forming everyone!

take note of this!

The scheming smh!!! Down with Pinkbox!!!

are you saying i could have been OUT but i didn't because i won immunity?

remove me from this ****ed up game, OP can have it!!!!

1 minute ago, Rence said:

I'm going out early we-

that's what you GET for standing with miguel!!

1 minute ago, EriKills said:

The scheming smh!!! Down with Pinkbox!!!

the way they switch like f...

The way I was harassed to join this game only for the judges to rob me, I- lemme quit this shite, my instinct was right!!!

Just now, shelven said:

The way I was harassed to join this game only for the judges to rob me, I- lemme quit this shite, my instinct was right!!!

minho DID warn you about robbing you in pokemania

iU0VWil_TeP59Pp5X5Xt8G0pTOI0SeumLpXcWtipkGXiJNdIyRoZtiAGPelyX2h_2gPwu4ZSB0jEudpOVk_59RW2lCtYOgyWYtLcOacdm9e_aGi-L0WMmyJA5RIgAHwE7Pr3xZ_U

iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_ ROUND 1NAME A KINZ iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_

RESULTS PT. 4

So we have now reached the bottom 4 Webkinz of the round, and one of you will be eliminated... :/ I'm really sorry guys. Up first, the tie for 12th/13th place...

Spoiler

12/13. @Rence with an average of 11.33

12/13. @Sanguine with an average of 11.33

Which means Scene. and disruptive are our bottom 2... And the eliminated Webkinz is...

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

15. @Scene. with an average of 11.67

I'm sorry to see you go so early Scene :weeps: this truly feels too soon but unfortunately lots of entries were strong and this was how the cookie crumbled this round. I hope you had fun playing the game for the short time we had the pleasure of having you involved.

@disruptive you were in last place with an average of 12.33, but thanks to your top poster boost you got 14th place. The judges' biggest issue (because this was made clear only in my rankings (: ) was that your entry was far over the word limit, in the future please try to respect this rule more. I recognize it's in part my fault for telling you that you were probably okay on your word count when you were far over the limit.

Next round will be posted tomorrow morning

JASDASD BYEEE not miguel actually being saved from the post whoring

wow! crazy stuff. sorry to see you go scene :(((( wish we could spend more time together

anyway - as a thank you for my win, let me share this sweet video from my child hood :heart: (ew at googles being in the recommended though...)

i-

i legit feel bad. give ms. scene a chance to keep going :weeps: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.