Break My Heart reaches #1 on pop radio

Renan90

Thinking Of You

Pop is so dead that this went #1 on Pop Radio but it’s nowhere to be found near the Top 10 on the Hot 100 :ahh:

8 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Pop is so dead that this went #1 on Pop Radio but it’s nowhere to be found near the Top 10 on the Hot 100 :ahh:

*Radio

Wow I've never heard this on radio once but heard DSN like 3 times yesterday. Congrats :clap3:

This is just the building chart, means nothing :)

This song is literally at its peak on the hot 100 and you all are acting like this is a flop I have to laugh 

19 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

Didn’t this flop? Like not even radio gave it cute chart run?

It's top 20 on the Hot 100

How is that a flop?

1 hour ago, Thinking Of You said:

I ran  :jonny6:

I thought it was Billboard pop songs 

19 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

It's top 20 on the Hot 100

How is that a flop?

'Cause it's top 20 only based on radio and could potentially break Demi's record for the lowest Hot 100 peak for a Pop Radio #1 (if it actually goes #1, otherwise that record will belong to the other contestant this week aka Falling).

OT: It's not official yet.

Edited by Namiskine

So does it still have a chance  to hit Top 10 on BB100?

5 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

Pop is dead BUT i think that may have more to do with the fact that 5 Juice Songs in the Top 10 and like 11 Juice songs in the Top 20 obviously:rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.